Hey Lefties...Let’s ban liquor...Repeal the 21st and reinstate the 18th

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Think of all the alcohol related deaths each and every year...think of all those dependent, good for nothing, lowlife alcoholics, think of the rapes related to alcohol, think about all the women getting their asses beat by drunk husbands and boyfriends....
COME ON....LETS DO THIS!

is there one big dist list that you all get these moronic talking points from?

geez, i thought this bullshit would stop when uncle ralph passed

Think of all the alcohol related deaths each and every year...think of all those dependent, good for nothing, lowlife alcoholics, think of the rapes related to alcohol, think about all the women getting their asses beat by drunk husbands and boyfriends....
COME ON....LETS DO THIS!
Fuck you

Doesn't surprise me that a fascist conservative wishes to do this. We're already the most imprisoned nation on earth so I guess why not become more like North Korea and ban everything...

Fuck

is there one big dist list that you all get these moronic talking points from?

geez, i thought this bullshit would stop when uncle ralph passed

COME ON....LETS DO THIS!
Fuck you

Well come on peeps...it wouldn’t make any sense to a third grader to stop with guns....would it?

I could see banning booze. I can see banning rapid fire firearms. I can see banning tobacco. I can see people living longer and healthier.

COME ON....LETS DO THIS!

I'm down with that. This time we can do it right. The 1919 law didn't ban alcohol, nor did it ban drinking, and of course reducing drunkenness and domestic violence in spite of the weaknesses and loopholes, so yes, bring it on. It was a women's issue for decades, for those who don't know shit about it or the era, by the way. American consumption was over three times the per capita consumption of Europe, which of course is a lot. We didn't get back to that level again until after WW II; and after all the death and maimings spent another two decades having to finally do something about it yet again, mainly re drunk drivers.

I can see me breaking the law and rules like I have always done...Cause I don't give a fuck about your way of living, just mine...

Doesn't surprise me that a fascist conservative wishes to do this. We're already the most imprisoned nation on earth so I guess why not become more like North Korea and ban everything...

Fuck

Yet we keep missing you, and you continue to run around loose.

Fuck
You selected your mall yet?

Fuck
You selected your mall yet?

He's a homo; he vents his hatred via spreading HIV, or syphilis, or Hepatitis A, or drug resistant staph, and then he and the other homos get together and brag about it being spread to 'straight people', and pat themselves on the back. Then the Democratic Party congratulates them too, especially if they manage to infect enough children. and promises to to get them yet more exemptions from disease control laws and more special privileges.

I mean shit....if we’re going to get serious about saving lives let’s do it right. Fuck all that half-assed bullshit.

How does it become a 'left wing' thing, anyway? They're the ones who want to legalize anything and everything, their current passion is legalizing pedophilia.

Forum List

Back