Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

Just substitute Christian for Muslim in your post and it is just as accurate.

Tolerance towards me?
fuck em if they cant take a joke. I don't give a rats ass what they think of me.
And if they get violent I can do that as well.

I just do not think it is my right or obligation to force my beliefs on any other human being.
Or treat them badly becuase of their beliefs as long as they leave me alone with my beliefs.

THAT is my definition of tolerance.

You're so wrong about that...

I'm a Christian, and I would NEVER DREAM of calling for a gay persons DEATH, just because they were gay.

I'm against gay marriage, but that's because marriage is a contract between a man and a woman, IN THE EYES OF GOD,

and God Himself told us that homosexuality is an aberration.

HOWEVER, I'm not so stupid that I don't understand that folks that don't believe what I do aren't ALSO God's creation, and have HIS right to make their own FREE choices.

The God I know sent His only Son, Jesus, FOR THE SINNERS,

NOT for the righteous,

and just because someone commits a sin doesn't mean that they need to die at my hand, nor does my God ask me to do this.

How long do you think you'd last in a country like Turkey, professing to be an atheist? My bet is for under 6 months...
We aren't Turkey. Why do you hate America?

Just substitute Christian for Muslim in your post and it is just as accurate.

Tolerance towards me?
fuck em if they cant take a joke. I don't give a rats ass what they think of me.
And if they get violent I can do that as well.

I just do not think it is my right or obligation to force my beliefs on any other human being.
Or treat them badly becuase of their beliefs as long as they leave me alone with my beliefs.

THAT is my definition of tolerance.

You're so wrong about that...

I'm a Christian, and I would NEVER DREAM of calling for a gay persons DEATH, just because they were gay.

I'm against gay marriage, but that's because marriage is a contract between a man and a woman, IN THE EYES OF GOD,

and God Himself told us that homosexuality is an aberration.

HOWEVER, I'm not so stupid that I don't understand that folks that don't believe what I do aren't ALSO God's creation, and have HIS right to make their own FREE choices.

The God I know sent His only Son, Jesus, FOR THE SINNERS,

NOT for the righteous,

and just because someone commits a sin doesn't mean that they need to die at my hand, nor does my God ask me to do this.

How long do you think you'd last in a country like Turkey, professing to be an atheist? My bet is for under 6 months...

Heck if I openly professed being an atheist here in KY my life might be less than that.

Just kidding but it would make a big difference in how others treat me.

I have no interest in living in turkey or any other religion led state/nation.

Last edited:
We aren't Turkey. Why do you hate America?

Why would you think I hate America, Ravi?

I don't ~

in fact, I rather love it.
Sorry...inside joke. But why do you care what Turkey does? We are not Turkey...we have religious freedom.

Some of that Christians/america need to rule the world leaking out?
that american arrogance. Now not so refreshing.

American Conservatives are hypocrits for they only tolerate W.A.S.P.s and that stands for:

W hite A nglo S axon P rotestant.

You good old boys know it for a fact and dont have the balls to admit it. Cowards to the end.

American Conservatives are hypocrits for they only tolerate W.A.S.P.s and that stands for:

You good old boys know it for a fact and dont have the balls to admit it. Cowards to the end.

Way to go... You get a Gold Star for dumbfuck post of the day!

you sure paint with a rather large brush. do you have proof that the same people supporting the mosque are the same ones desecrating graves etc?

Daayum! I had to give Yukon rep for that.

Demented rantings over?

Christ on a harley, how much mileage can a group get out of one persons demented art of a crucifix in urine? That was what 30 years ago?
lets talk Iran contra then.

I am tolerant of religions as long as they are tolerant of my being an atheist.
I believe in adhereing to the constitution.

The Left continues to desecrate religious symbols all over this country and this even includes graves our our fallen veterans. You're just a typical Leftist who has decided to ignore this and pretend it's not happening. Not surprising. The Left has absolutely no right to jump up on their high horses and preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance. They believe in neither.

"The Left continues to desecrate religious symbols all over this country and this even includes graves our our fallen veterans"

The LEFT?

first I've heard of it.....

have any prove or evidence?

any links?

I can't speak for THE LEFT...

I'm sure there are NO LIBERALS doing this.

and MOST liberals are NOT LEFTWING

" You're just a typical Leftist who has decided to ignore this and pretend it's not happening. "

ahhhh

I see.

you are a typical deranged conservative who thinks that all liberals are leftists.

Not surprising.

" The Left has absolutely no right to jump up on their high horses and preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance. They believe in neither"

I don't know much about the left.
I'm not a fan of the left.

fortunately LIBERALS don't do these things.

but FRED PHELPS and his CONSERVATIVE WESTBORO BAPTIIST CHURCH has been known to do these things....

perhaps, in your deranged state, you have mistaken the RIGHT for the LEFT?

Let me try to shine a little light on Libocalypse vis-a-vis the position on religious freedom.

First, understand this nation was not founded as a religious state. No national church. No Arch Bishop of Washington as a counter part to his compatriot in Canterbury. If you doubt this, check out that pesky constitution. Trust me, it's in there.

With this secular establishment right up front, let's consider displays of religion on state owned property. Christian iconography set up on the courthouse steps, the Ten Commandments in a court room, a Nativity scene in front of city hall all speak to the endorsement of a particular religion by the state.

Conversely, you, the individual, may worship how and when you please. Just don't ask for any government endorsement or special consideration. You may build a house of worship wherever you please (so long as you conform to the local building codes). You may invite your community to worship, produce festivals and pageants promoting your religion. You must shoulder the cost for these promotions and furnish the venue.

You may not exclude another faith from the freedoms you enjoy. Let me write that again because it's important to understand. You may not exclude other faiths from the freedoms you enjoy. Our government is not going to back you up if you want to exclude other faiths from these freedoms.

Remember, it's the unpopular positions that need the protection of law. If it were the popular thing, there would be no need to codify the rights in the constitution.

Now the right wants to exclude an unpopular faith from enjoying the freedoms they claim to champion. Funny, isn't it, that the right would ignore the constitution if they feel their ox is being gored. Abolish the fourteenth amendment, exclude the Muslims from building where they want. But, just try to ban plastic hand guns or cop-killer bullets and the Right swoons about a constitutional crisis!

I think it's time for the Derailment Committee to come and take control of the situation :D

Sorry...inside joke. But why do you care what Turkey does? We are not Turkey...we have religious freedom.

You can't see how different places/countries have been overwhelmed with Muslims, and what that actually means, in terms of Law and national identity?

If that happens here, we won't have religious freedoms.

In fact, as women, we'll be considered slaves, or worse,

depending on our acceptance of/ADHERENCE TO the Muslim religion.

You can't see how different places/countries have been overwhelmed with Muslims, and what that actually means, in terms of Law and national identity?

If that happens here, we won't have religious freedoms.

In fact, as women, we'll be considered slaves, or worse,

depending on our acceptance of/ADHERENCE TO the Muslim religion.
It won't happen here. You cannot turn the country over to a religious group. Any religious group. Anyone that advocates anything remotely like that will become a laughingstock.

You seem to feel that as a country we are weak and unable to withstand fundamentalism. That is simply not true.

Forum List

Back