Hey ladies...

Don't worry about it Goldcatt. Being attacked by LK is akin to being beaten to death with a feather duster! He's a jolly brave chap too. Even hard enough to call a woman a c**t! Boy! He must have some balls. I wonder where they are. :lol:

Don't ask me, I thought they were in the usual place. It's not my job to strip search the posters! Especially before breakfast. :eek:

Actually, you would be wasting your time. I don't think he has any.

wow, you are so witty. ****!

I know what wanker is. You were being a wanker - on several fronts, too.

When a woman poster posts that she finds Colin's avatar sexist, I will be more than happy to concede. Until then, spare us your misplaced, condescending, patriarchal need to tell us what offends us, when you haven't heard US say a thing about his avatar. That's an absurd and arrogant (without any meat to back it up) attitude on your part.

i still want to know, how you became the spokescunt of the USMB women.

Oh yes. How clever you are to use the C word to a woman. How macho you must be. You have about as much charisma as a pavement pizza, the style and wit of a week old placenta and the posting ability of Adolf Hitler's left testicle. I guess that makes you the ****.

you guess wrong.:lol:

but at least you did not copy and paste that from joke of the the day, you bland twat.

Don't ask me, I thought they were in the usual place. It's not my job to strip search the posters! Especially before breakfast. :eek:

Actually, you would be wasting your time. I don't think he has any.

wow, you are so witty. ****!

I see you learned your English at the special needs school for knuckle draggers. Seems you have a very restricted vocabulary and extremely limited creativity. Keep it up LK, Haven't laughed so much in ages.

Oh yes. How clever you are to use the C word to a woman. How macho you must be. You have about as much charisma as a pavement pizza, the style and wit of a week old placenta and the posting ability of Adolf Hitler's left testicle. I guess that makes you the ****.

but at least you did not copy and paste that from joke of the the day, you bland twat.
Sleep it off, Eder. You might find any integrity you might have had when you wake up, but I doubt it.

I prefer my twats to be spicy and full of flavor.

:rofl:

Oh. I see you've learned a new word today. Things must be looking up for you. My word, being able to learn TWO new words in two days. Impressive! Not bad for a knuckle dragger. :lol:

Sleep it off, Eder. You might find any integrity you might have had when you wake up, but I doubt it.

you have such a bad track record of getting things right. i will be better off if i am not following your advice, spokesfreak of the women of USMB!

See, drugs and/or alcohol can make ANYONE friends in the end! :thup:

goldcatt and I are secret internet infiltrators that just pretend to work things out after a disagreement, that way other people think they can also.
Don't tell anybody else that though, it's our way of controlling the mindless masses.

You know I'll have to kill you now.

My replacement will pick up where I left off. It will be seamless.

The big question is, since Goldcatt was one of the more offended posters by this thread...

Are we cool Goldcatt?

:beer: :confused: ????

The big question is, since Goldcatt was one of the more offended posters by this thread...

Are we cool Goldcatt?

:beer: :confused: ????

Did you miss my post earlier? It's not personal. Of course we're cool. :beer:

Psh, this thread went WAY farther than I thought it would, there's too many pages for me to go back and catch up on. I'll take your word for it :lol:

Forum List

Back