Hey guys your Ukrainian democracy at work.....warned you about putting the nazis in there

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I told you they were fucking nazis.

That's one way to settle an argument: Ukrainian MP is caught on film kicking security chief in the HEAD after heated row escalates out of control during anti-corruption meeting
  • It is believed Vasiliy Pisniy, 52, said he had done more for Ukraine than MP
  • Deputy Volodymyr Parasyuk took offence to comments and became angry
  • Video showed the 28-year-old jump to feet and kick older man in the head
  • Others at meeting quickly grabbed hold of MP and removed him from room
Ukrainian MP kicks security chief in the HEAD in shocking video

That's the spirit! We need some of that in the West.

Oh you should really see who we support. After the over throw of the duly elected government it got a little dicey. So Svoboda backed by the west started beating the shit out of journalists and reporters all the way up to the top of being beaten on camera the President of a news organization.

Oh you should really see who we support. After the over throw of the duly elected government it got a little dicey. So Svoboda backed by the west started beating the shit out of journalists and reporters all the way up to the top of being beaten on camera the President of a news organization.
The president of the news organization beat him?

No the Ukrainian newly appointed crew for journalist integrity beat him up. Our guys having just a blast beating up the crap out of anyone who opposed anything we put in power.

You can thank Nuland and McCain for the beating.

No the Ukrainian newly appointed crew for journalist integrity beat him up. Our guys having just a blast beating up the crap out of anyone who opposed anything we put in power.

I cant understand what you are saying. Can you provide links?

Absolutely. What language and what news or media would you prefer?

Despite those on this board who actually think I'm an idiot I am fluent in many languages. Mostly French, Ukrainian and Russian, followed up by German oh my god its hell on earth lol, and others I just love and adore languages.

Last edited:

That's one way to settle an argument: Ukrainian MP is caught on film kicking security chief in the HEAD after heated row escalates out of control during anti-corruption meeting
Another commie Putin follower weighs in.

Oh boy you really don't get it. Not a worry. We over threw the stable Ukrainian government and passed it over to *cough* the rebels.

Now there's a hiccup here. Western Ukraine adores this guy called Stepan Bandera. This hurts my soul because my family is from the west. He was a Nazi. A Ukrainian Nazi.

We as in our asshole leaders have backed the nazis in Kiev. Hard to swallow.

Oh you think a Ukrainian member of parliament is allowed to do this?

I think you and Putin would like to have a three way with Stalin's corpse.

Oh boy you really don't get it. Not a worry. We over threw the stable Ukrainian government and passed it over to *cough* the rebels.

Now there's a hiccup here. Western Ukraine adores this guy called Stepan Bandera. This hurts my soul because my family is from the west. He was a Nazi. A Ukrainian Nazi.

We as in our asshole leaders have backed the nazis in Kiev. Hard to swallow.
My dear chap, I'm more interested in hearing about the fellow who beat up the journalists.

As compared to the nazi loving Uks? You know. The ones that adore Bandera. You know the guy that committed genocide on Poles?

That guy? All women and children. Buried in Munich. That Bandera?

Despite those on this board who actually think I'm an idiot I am fluent in many languages. Mostly French, Ukrainian and Russian, followed up by German oh my god its hell on earth lol, and others I just love and adore languages.
Well, Im impressed but Id very much like to know about this wonderful man and his journalist belting proficiency.

As compared to the nazi loving Uks? You know. The ones that adore Bandera. You know the guy that committed genocide on Poles?

That guy? All women and children. Buried in Munich. That Bandera?

Wasn't he bumped off by the Soviets??

Greg

Well, Im impressed but Id very much like to know about this wonderful man and his journalist belting proficiency.
Ukraine has a history of beating up news journalist and more recently, bloggers claiming to be journalist. This happens too, and is done by all sides. It was popular to beat them before the President fled during the Maiden and the new government took control. The fleeing President was accused of orchestrating the Tetyana Chornovol assault which got international news coverage. During the elections that followed the replacement of the President that fled to Russia with billions of dollars, there were more journalist beatings. In Crimea foreign journalist are routinely beaten up by Russians and in Kiev Russian journalist are beaten up by Ukrainians.
The topic of this thread is about a soldier who fought in a frontline Battalion that saw constant combat that suffered high casualties and got pissed off when a politician insulted him and his fellow soldiers by suggesting he, the politician, had done more for the country than the recently elected soldier. That is how I see it.

Ukraine has a history of beating up news journalist and more recently, bloggers claiming to be journalist. This happens too, and is done by all sides. It was popular to beat them before the President fled during the Maiden and the new government took control. The fleeing President was accused of orchestrating the Tetyana Chornovol assault which got international news coverage. During the elections that followed the replacement of the President that fled to Russia with billions of dollars, there were more journalist beatings. In Crimea foreign journalist are routinely beaten up by Russians and in Kiev Russian journalist are beaten up by Ukrainians.
The topic of this thread is about a soldier who fought in a frontline Battalion that saw constant combat that suffered high casualties and got pissed off when a politician insulted him and his fellow soldiers by suggesting he, the politician, had done more for the country than the recently elected soldier. That is how I see it.
Well, I think his direct approach to the situation was admirable.

Forum List

Back