Hey Every1

StabMySanity

Platinum Member
Apr 17, 2014
Merrillville, IN
Just wanted to say Hello to everyone --
I'm new to this site and would just like to say a bit about myself ----

I'm a mother of 3, self-employed (dispatcher/manager for my fiancee's trucking company)
have many hobbies (gardening, writing, crafts, cooking, etc) and
I love to TALK about just about anything and everything --
AND i'm Always looking to learn something and get Honest oppinions of my thoughts too ...

:D

StabMySanity??? Baby - you have come to the right place!! Welcome and enjoy the Board. There's plenty to discuss, learn about, laugh about, scream and tear your hair out about.

Welcome. I hope you have a great time. It sounds like you already have a full plate and a wet whistle. So jump in and enjoy. You write? We have a poetry and writing section also.

I'm a mother of 3, self-employed (dispatcher/manager for my fiancee's trucking company)
AND i'm Always looking to learn something and get Honest oppinions of my thoughts too ...

Welcome to USMB, SMS. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Welcome. Great moniker. You'll fit in well with our family.

19e18fa20d686c9253d3ca882807c89a.jpg

h8B8B048C

I think you're going to fit right in....lots of threads on gardening, writing, crafts, cooking...and a bunch more....and then some to just act crazy......jump right in....:)

Forum List

Back