Hey Dem's they are illegal aliens, you dumb fuck heads!!

They just debated legislation last week to remove the term "Oriental" from all government documents. I'm Asian and I don't even fucking care.

Your republican house and senate doing their finest work. I'm not sure that silly bunch is capable of doing more than renaming a post office. I guess the real problems will have to wait until we get an adult congress.
We need a leader that knows what he is doing. That means in the Oval Office. One that doesn't work by EO's.

Does this sound like someone who knows what he is doing?

No, there isn't any question of why Trump is the republican candidate. It's because republicans want an idiot for their nominee.

Well, you guys put in an idiot for president. I guess the GOP decided to return the favor.

I said before if trump becomes president lefties can blame themselves. Their insane bullshit they push on normal people make us vote for mr antiPC. They are forcing this.

So we are making you give an idiot your nomination? You know that's nuts, right?

Ask yourself why anyone would actively work to make this kind of change of terminology. It's nothing new by the way. Dims and their illegal activists have sought to do away with the term "illegal alien" for a long time.

It just shows you which party is the one that works to keep these illegal people here. They not only work to keep them here, but they work to give them taxpayer funded benefits.
Dims know that once these people become citizens, they'll have voters for a lifetime.

No, there isn't any question of why Trump is the republican candidate. It's because republicans want an idiot for their nominee.

Well, you guys put in an idiot for president. I guess the GOP decided to return the favor.

I said before if trump becomes president lefties can blame themselves. Their insane bullshit they push on normal people make us vote for mr antiPC. They are forcing this.

So we are making you give an idiot your nomination? You know that's nuts, right?
Crooked Hillary.n you can't trust her.

Democrats Are Trying To Stop Republicans From Forcing Library Of Congress To Use Term ‘Illegal Alien’

Of all the battles we have facing this party and our nation, once again we're focusing on fuckin illegals and what names to call em" and we wonder why Trump is leading in the polls.
Meanwhile the president concerns himself with boys going into girls restrooms or showers and he has decided that the bison should be the nation's mammal.

Correction...its you right winged nuts who's making this a national issue...the white house is only interpreting the law, you idiot. Out

Yep you're exactly right. I woke up and said "Man....I sure want an idiot as president. "

I want the jobs we lost when the Clintons signed NAFTA to come back.
I want young poor AMERICAN men to get those construction jobs and service industry jobs back that all the illegal immigrants have taken.
I want the dishonest, dishonorable, disgusting media to be called out for their bullshit.

I don't want the "business as usual" DC establishment....of EITHER party.....in charge anymore.

That's why im voting for Trump.

But....you go ahead and vote for Crooked Hillary. Because....racism and homophobia and white privilege and all that shit.

Trump and men like Trump is the reason idiots like you have no good paying jobs...I know it hurts, but Trump is the biggest supporter of and using of NAFTA...I mean what planet do you fuckin people live on? You couldn't possibly be this gotdamned stupid!!

Democrats Are Trying To Stop Republicans From Forcing Library Of Congress To Use Term ‘Illegal Alien’

Of all the battles we have facing this party and our nation, once again we're focusing on fuckin illegals and what names to call em" and we wonder why Trump is leading in the polls.
The Regressive Left is consumed with controlling our language.

Their house could be on fire and they'd still do this.

Hope our black Americans vote accordingly.

Blacks are not going to vote Republican and the latest polling showed 87% of them with Clinton.

Insane because Democrat policies do NOTHING but guarantee poor black folks stay that way. It's shameful and I feel bad for them, and any poor person of any color who votes left, because they just don't know those policies hurt them.
Feel sorry for blacks? Feel sorry for the poor white trashy's that vote republican only to have time after time the biggest negative effect on thier policies to impact them the most. Because Clinton couldn't keep his dick zipped up, you poor white fucks voted in the Newt revolution to be the answer to your prayers and what happened.....NAFTA!! Everytime you poor bastards rely on your party to solve shit for you, they fuck you dick for brains ass holes each and every time and that is fact!! Feel sorry for blacks? I feel sorry for stupid white motherfuckers that get played election after election...I mean you fuck heads need all the pity, not us!!

Obama is many many many things, but an idiot he is not. Bush was an idiot, Reagan was an idiot and Trump is an idiot.

They just debated legislation last week to remove the term "Oriental" from all government documents. I'm Asian and I don't even fucking care.

Your republican house and senate doing their finest work. I'm not sure that silly bunch is capable of doing more than renaming a post office. I guess the real problems will have to wait until we get an adult congress.

What GOP voters can't understand is that their party is out to destroy them......every time these mf's get in office they come up with shit that fucks the nation....Newt's contract on America, gave us NAFTA, Bush gave us the trickle down shit that tumbled the market, he gave us a war that is costing us trillions each year and now we have Trump who no doubt will put us once again on the brink.....the GOP is not good for this country and its supporters are to racist, too ignorant and too easily dupped into believing otherwise...in short, the American Stupid!!

Obama is many many many things, but an idiot he is not. Bush was an idiot, Reagan was an idiot and Trump is an idiot.

He's an incompetent dipshit who is completely out of his element and the only reason why you call the others idiots is because your biased against Republicans, so your opinion on that matter really doesn't carry much weight.

Crazy right wingers across the country agree with you. Too bad for you there just aren't enough of you to elect a president.
We will have most of Bernie supporters, and with this bathroom thing we will have most of the parent votes also. A liberal friend of mine was on the fence, until last week. He said what the fuck has his party turned into. Thanks obama , he is going to screw Hillary out of her presidency chance once again! The bad part is he has 6 more months to screw her chances! Lol

We will have most of Bernie supporters, and with this bathroom thing we will have most of the parent votes also. A liberal friend of mine was on the fence, until last week. He said what the fuck has his party turned into. Thanks obama , he is going to screw Hillary out of her presidency chance once again! The bad part is he has 6 more months to screw her chances! Lol

What evidence do you have "most" Bernie supporters will come out for Trump?

i'll take the idot over a murderer any day. Can't justify murder.

Forum List

Back