Hey Dem's they are illegal aliens, you dumb fuck heads!!

No, there isn't any question of why Trump is the republican candidate. It's because republicans want an idiot for their nominee.

Democrats Are Trying To Stop Republicans From Forcing Library Of Congress To Use Term ‘Illegal Alien’

Of all the battles we have facing this party and our nation, once again we're focusing on fuckin illegals and what names to call em" and we wonder why Trump is leading in the polls.
Meanwhile the president concerns himself with boys going into girls restrooms or showers and he has decided that the bison should be the nation's mammal.

No, there isn't any question of why Trump is the republican candidate. It's because republicans want an idiot for their nominee.

Well, you guys put in an idiot for president. I guess the GOP decided to return the favor.

Hey Tigerred59.....you raise a good point.

By the way....remember back when young black males who, through no fault of their own, were born into poverty and had to get their first jobs in construction or the service industries? And how many of them used those jobs to save and build better lives...get better jobs...or even start their own business eventually???

Then....remember when Democrats advocated for wide open borders and mass immigration because they assumed Hispanics would vote Democrat.....and all those tens of millions of uneducated low skill workers came in......and were willing to do those construction and service jobs for 50% the pay the young black men did it for??? And how now young black men can't get those jobs? And it was made worse by the Clintons passing NAFTA which sent even more jobs away???

Yeah. I remember all that. Trump wants that reversed. Hillary....wants to keep it going.

Hope our black Americans vote accordingly.

They just debated legislation last week to remove the term "Oriental" from all government documents. I'm Asian and I don't even fucking care.

Well, you guys put in an idiot for president. I guess the GOP decided to return the favor.

Crazy right wingers across the country agree with you. Too bad for you there just aren't enough of you to elect a president.

Yep you're exactly right. I woke up and said "Man....I sure want an idiot as president. "

I want the jobs we lost when the Clintons signed NAFTA to come back.
I want young poor AMERICAN men to get those construction jobs and service industry jobs back that all the illegal immigrants have taken.
I want the dishonest, dishonorable, disgusting media to be called out for their bullshit.

I don't want the "business as usual" DC establishment....of EITHER party.....in charge anymore.

That's why im voting for Trump.

But....you go ahead and vote for Crooked Hillary. Because....racism and homophobia and white privilege and all that shit.

Hope our black Americans vote accordingly.

Blacks are not going to vote Republican and the latest polling showed 87% of them with Clinton.

Insane because Democrat policies do NOTHING but guarantee poor black folks stay that way. It's shameful and I feel bad for them, and any poor person of any color who votes left, because they just don't know those policies hurt them.

Yep you're exactly right. I woke up and said "Man....I sure want an idiot as president. "

I want young poor AMERICAN men to get those construction jobs and service industry jobs back that all the illegal immigrants have taken.
I want the dishonest, dishonorable, disgusting media to be called out for their bullshit.

I don't want the "business as usual" DC establishment....of EITHER party.....in charge anymore.

But....you go ahead and vote for Crooked Hillary. Because....racism and homophobia and white privilege and all that shit.
And she has wealthy friends all over the world that contributed to the Clinton Fund just in case she became president.

They just debated legislation last week to remove the term "Oriental" from all government documents. I'm Asian and I don't even fucking care.

Your republican house and senate doing their finest work. I'm not sure that silly bunch is capable of doing more than renaming a post office. I guess the real problems will have to wait until we get an adult congress.

here's why most RWNJs are voting for Trump.

"Illegal alien" is name calling? Oh yeah, I forgot you lefties are perpetually butt hurt. My bad.

And just why aren't Democrats upset with the direction of the country? My bad. They are upset with that but keep on voting in incompetents.

here's why most RWNJs are voting for Trump.

Your republican house and senate doing their finest work. I'm not sure that silly bunch is capable of doing more than renaming a post office. I guess the real problems will have to wait until we get an adult congress.
We need a leader that knows what he is doing. That means in the Oval Office. One that doesn't work by EO's.

I said before if trump becomes president lefties can blame themselves. Their insane bullshit they push on normal people make us vote for mr antiPC. They are forcing this.

Forum List

Back