Hey Dems... Info on William Barr Please

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
I've noticed Democrats savaging William Barr's previously pristine reputation and would love to know how he suddenly became the devil.

Basically, A.G. Barr has aggressively defended (a) the Presidency and (b) Donald Trump, against intra-government attacks from the Loyal Opposition and from the Deep State.

Since Leftists cannot fathom the difference between defending the Presidency and defending Donald Trump, they lump all of Barr's relevant activities as "doing personal political favors" for Donald Trump - the Republican candidate of 2020.

In this regard, it is much like Trump asking the Ukrainians to investigate the appearance of impropriety on the part of a former VP and his son, and that request being deemed, a "personal political favor."

Bill Barr is probably the best Attorney General in the past forty years. His legal credentials and personal reputation are impeccable. He is a genius-level attorney who tolerates no nonsense and speaks his mind. He is one person in this administration who does not fear being "FIRED" by The Donald, and who would immediately resign if ordered to do anything illegal or unconstitutional by President Trump.

It is no surprise that this National Treasure is hated and feared by Democrats.

I've noticed Democrats savaging William Barr's previously pristine reputation and would love to know how he suddenly became the devil.
Anyone doubts him look up Whitey Bulger

that is why they trash him, because they fear him.

Previously pristine reputation?

You have no idea who he is or what he's done, do you.

Educate us.
He's been holding the executive branch above the law for his whole career.

Look at his service in the bush administration.

Educate us.

I need specific claims not the opinion from an internet clown.

Basically, A.G. Barr has aggressively defended (a) the Presidency and (b) Donald Trump, against intra-government attacks from the Loyal Opposition and from the Deep State.

Since Leftists cannot fathom the difference between defending the Presidency and defending Donald Trump, they lump all of Barr's relevant activities as "doing personal political favors" for Donald Trump - the Republican candidate of 2020.

In this regard, it is much like Trump asking the Ukrainians to investigate the appearance of impropriety on the part of a former VP and his son, and that request being deemed, a "personal political favor."

Bill Barr is probably the best Attorney General in the past forty years. His legal credentials and personal reputation are impeccable. He is a genius-level attorney who tolerates no nonsense and speaks his mind. He is one person in this administration who does not fear being "FIRED" by The Donald, and who would immediately resign if ordered to do anything illegal or unconstitutional by President Trump.

It is no surprise that this National Treasure is hated and feared by Democrats.

Most leftists are simply simpletons.

Really? You don't know how Barr earned the nickname "Cover-up General Barr"?

Learn some US history, fool.

Educate us.

I need specific claims not the opinion from an internet clown.

you is DAMNED picky------you came to the wrong place

Barr's past covering up the Iran-Contra crimes is exactly why Trump hired him.

Take note of how Barr got Bush to use the power of presidential pardons to perpetrate the cover-up.

He asked for examples and facts, not dumbass lefty talking points, Stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Take note of how Barr got Bush to use the power of presidential pardons to perpetrate the cover-up.

So educate us. No opinions. Just cold hard facts. Shouldn't be too hard for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I'm asking you to tell me. Please give me specific examples of things that he's done to earn the scorn being heaped upon him by Democrats.

As I mentioned to the other guy, please give specific examples of Barr malfeasance.

And no, poor fool that I am, I've never heard that name. Bless your heart I guess I must run with a more polite set of folks.

Forum List

Back