Hey Dateballs....

Is there anything you guys won't stick in your face? :eusa_sick: :D

There is one. A truly awful beer from Thailand. Can't remember the name of it (not Singha, I like that) but some other dark beer. Fair dinkum it was bloody awful. I had it in a Thai restaurant in Melbourne (Carlton). I nearly called for VB to get rid of the taste but settled for water instead as it was safer :rofl:

I don't suppose you'd consider behaving yourself, and not being so...icky, huh? :neutral:

"Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah!"

Even in Biblical times, when bathing was for wooses, righteous folk went downtown for lunch!

So if God condones 'it" I fail to see what is "Icky" about it.

However I do understand that since Kaffy is involved in the thread you have certain false female standards to uphold. ;)

"Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah!"

Even in Biblical times, when bathing was for wooses, righteous folk went downtown for lunch!

So if God condones 'it" I fail to see what is "Icky" about it.

However I do understand that since Kaffy is involved in the thread you have certain false female standards to uphold. ;)

My standards are only my own. I asked for me - nobody else. :)

There is one. A truly awful beer from Thailand. Can't remember the name of it (not Singha, I like that) but some other dark beer. Fair dinkum it was bloody awful. I had it in a Thai restaurant in Melbourne (Carlton). I nearly called for VB to get rid of the taste but settled for water instead as it was safer :rofl:

That just about explains everything. Singha is almost pure formaldahyde.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back