Hey Al, Nobel Called, He Wants His Peace Prize Back...

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Should the AGW charlatans be stripped of their "Prize"?

I say absolutely. These fear-mongering embellishers are using their faux science to gouge us and impose even more gov't restrictions on our lives. Well to hell with that.

They should be exposed for the lying hacks they are and if there was any journalistic integrity or any justice whatsoever, they will be.

:eusa_whistle:

Yes and they never should have received it in the first place.

Has the prize ever been taken back after given out before?

The gorical is a bag of obnoxious gas.

I say absolutely. These fear-mongering embellishers are using their faux science to gouge us and impose even more gov't restrictions on our lives. Well to hell with that.

They should be exposed for the lying hacks they are and if there was any journalistic integrity or any justice whatsoever, they will be.

Jealous? It shows.

Jealous? It shows.

??

Al Gore's 'Nine Inconvenient Untruths' - Telegraph

RealClearPolitics - ClimateGate: The Fix is In

Jealous? It shows.
Yes, I'm jealous. I can't lie as well as Al Gore does. I'm not getting rich off my lies as is Al Gore. I didn't get the Nobel Prize as did Al Gore.

Well, scratch that last one. The Nobel committee gives only to liberal liars these days, based on what the lucky winner intends to do later. It means doodlee squat. Just liberals patting each other on the back.

Of course, when Al is finally exposed, he will just say it's a case of bad intelligence gathering. He was misled by the "scientists" on his staff.

Last edited:

Jealous? It shows.
Yes, I'm jealous. I can't lie as well as Al Gore does. I'm not getting rich off my lies as is Al Gore. I didn't get the Nobel Prize as did Al Gore.

Well, scratch that last one. The Nobel committee gives only to liberal liars these days, based on what the lucky winner intends to do later. It means doodlee squat. Just liberals patting each other on the back.

Of course, when Al is finally exposed, he will just say it's a case of bad intelligence gathering. He was misled by the "scientists" on his staff.

Liar liar pants on fire?

I do agree that the Nobel should not have been given to Obama this time but Al Gore has done many years of research and brought Global Warming and Climate Change to the world via his books, world tours and his award winning documentary.

Your minimizing his efforts isn't resonating, except to those who wish to politicize environmental issues.

Jealous? It shows.

Jealous? :lol:

Of being made the laughing stock of the entire planet?

:lol:

Jealous? It shows.

Jealous? :lol:

Of being made the laughing stock of the entire planet?

:lol:

Oh, I don't think you're the laughing stock of the entire planet... They probably never even heard of you.

Jealous? It shows.

Liar liar pants on fire?

I do agree that the Nobel should not have been given to Obama this time but Al Gore has done many years of research and brought Global Warming and Climate Change to the world via his books, world tours and his award winning documentary.

Your minimizing his efforts isn't resonating, except to those who wish to politicize environmental issues.

Al Gore has researched nothing. Al's books can be found in the Fiction section of any good bookstore. His world tours pollute the earth more than a city of thousands. His "documentary" has been debunked. His only goal is to politicize environmental issues.

You have been deceived. The truth is now being exposed. Do not be so blinded by Al's slickness as to be the last to realize it.

Gore took a political stance to make a political gain.
His stance is popular with the Nobel Committee.
They gave him the prize even though his efforts may have been detrimental to actual understanding of global warming or doing anything constructive about it.

That is cause for derision.

Yes and they never should have received it in the first place.

Has the prize ever been taken back after given out before?

The gorical is a bag of obnoxious gas.

They won't even take that sucker back if you're TRYING to give it back. They're not big on admitting that they made mistakes, or might not be revered by everyone.

Jealous? It shows.

Liar liar pants on fire?

Research? LOL!!! :lol:

I'll wager he hasn't done 5 minutes of research. He has gulped down the lies the *coughbullshit* "expert climate scientists" have been shovelling, adding his own stench of snakeoil and fear-mongering, putting in an nice little green package for you dopey libs to parrot and laughed all the way to the bank.

When will you libs wake up to the fact that alGore has used you?

Forum List

Back