I'll bet the idiots who mused on the likelihood of dumb hillbillies murdering the fed

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
feel stupid about now:

"Police: Census worker made death look like homicide to get money
By Bill Estep - [email protected] FRANKFORT — A part-time U.S. Census worker found dead near a secluded Clay County cemetery killed himself but tried to make the death look like a murder, authorities have concluded.

"Bill Sparkman, 51, of London, apparently was trying to preserve payments under life insurance policies he had taken out, one as recently as May, which paid benefits if he died as a result of murder or accident, but not suicide or natural causes, police said.

..."Bill Sparkman was last seen on Sept. 9, a Wednesday. The prior Saturday, he had told a friend, whom police did not name, of his plan to hang himself near a cemetery in Clay County.

The friend said he didn't think Sparkman was serious and so didn't tell anyone about the conversation before Sparkman died, said state police Detective Donald Wilson, the lead investigator.

Sparkman's body was found Sept. 12 in a clearing near a family cemetery. People visiting the hillside cemetery saw the body.

Sparkman was wearing only socks, and there was a rope around his neck tied to a tree. The word "fed" was written on his chest with black marker in letters 12 to 14 inches high, and his census identification card was taped to his head."

Police: Census worker made death look like homicide to get money - Latest News - Kentucky.com

They feel nothing, trust me.

I've been debating with them for years and they have no shame

• Banned
Maybe those durned jackasses have a problem the limp wristed Londoners.

Fucking morons.

the Alley Babbler doesn't believe the government about anything else, knows they are out to get her for everything, but on just this one thing they are absolutely right on, totally credible, couldn't possibly fudge anything, LOL.....

Hey, thanks for starting my day off with a great laugh!

the Alley Babbler doesn't believe the government about anything else, knows they are out to get her for everything, but on just this one thing they are absolutely right on, totally credible, couldn't possibly fudge anything, LOL.....

On DU they are saying the same. :eek:

On DU they are saying the same. :eek:

Which same, and who reads at DU?

feel stupid about now:

By Bill Estep - [email protected] FRANKFORT — A part-time U.S. Census worker found dead near a secluded Clay County cemetery killed himself but tried to make the death look like a murder, authorities have concluded.

"Bill Sparkman, 51, of London, apparently was trying to preserve payments under life insurance policies he had taken out, one as recently as May, which paid benefits if he died as a result of murder or accident, but not suicide or natural causes, police said.

..."Bill Sparkman was last seen on Sept. 9, a Wednesday. The prior Saturday, he had told a friend, whom police did not name, of his plan to hang himself near a cemetery in Clay County.

The friend said he didn't think Sparkman was serious and so didn't tell anyone about the conversation before Sparkman died, said state police Detective Donald Wilson, the lead investigator.

Sparkman's body was found Sept. 12 in a clearing near a family cemetery. People visiting the hillside cemetery saw the body.

Sparkman was wearing only socks, and there was a rope around his neck tied to a tree. The word "fed" was written on his chest with black marker in letters 12 to 14 inches high, and his census identification card was taped to his head."

Police: Census worker made death look like homicide to get money - Latest News - Kentucky.com
Dcon apologized but I don't think si modo or the others did...come to think of it, neither did you. :lol:

I feel stupid and ashamed for assuming that he was murdered by dumb hillbillies. It was a poor assumption on my part.

I not only apologize to all of the dumb hillbillies of the Appalachian region, but also all of the dumb hillbillies of the Ozarks and the dumb hillbillies of the high plains, as well as all of the dumb flatlanders, the idiots from the Mississippi delta, the dopey desert-dwellers, the Texans, the hicks living in the Adironacks, the vacationing Jews in the Catskills, the Canadians, and the mermaids living in both the Atlantic and the Pacific (fuck the mermaids of the Indian Ocean - they can suck me!).

I also apologize to the dumb hillbilly supporters.

And, finally, I apologize to my mom and I ask for forgiveness for all the shame that I have brought on the family.

You should be ashamed.

Unfortunately, your apology was not abject enough and shall be rejected and filed with the other rejected apologies that have accumulated since the beginning of time.

feel stupid about now:

Dcon apologized but I don't think si modo or the others did...come to think of it, neither did you. :lol:
And I have no reason to apologize for providing information. Liar.

You should be ashamed.

Unfortunately, your apology was not abject enough and shall be rejected and filed with the other rejected apologies that have accumulated since the beginning of time.

Luke 6:37 said:
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Looks like AllieBaba's goin' to HELL!!!

It's the damn Appalachians in Kentucky. They have hated feds for a century
//

Since the whiskey rebellion.
True libertarians.

Of course this did occur in Kentucky, but I suspect even in Kentucky the following is true: "It shall be the duty of the coroner to inquire into and determine the circumstances, manner, and cause of all violent, sudden, or unusual deaths."
From California Government Code sec. 27491.

Seems to me, of course it's only my opinon, that this thread is a bit premature - investigating police offers/inspectors/detectives do not make judgements (even when apparently obvious) on the cause of death. The officer used as a source in the OP is offering an opinion, as are all of those who posted on this thread with such assurance.

Forum List

Back