Al Gore “laying low” in Canada

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by ScreamingEagle, Nov 25, 2009.

1. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    Where does Al Gore stand on Climategate?

He doesn’t stand up in debate but hunkers down in hiding, holed up in Canada.

Gore, in Toronto for the MTS Allstream Inc. fundraiser dinner last night, which raised $100,000 for the David Suzuki Foundation, according to MTS Allstream Inc. “supporting its efforts to help transform the Canadian economy in ways that are consistent with a sustainable future”, is staying in Canada for about a week.

While the Internet world reeled in shock at a time when the U.S. considers a probe of whether prominent scientists who are advocates of global warming theories are cooking the books on the truth about climate change, Gore was telling the same old jokes to a friendly green Canadian audience.

Al Gore “laying low” in Canada

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
  3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    [​IMG]

4. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    I view Algore as patient zero in this malady that science must bear and now address.

Honestly, I did not want to believe that the scientists themselves would be willing to compromise the integrity of science. In fact, I always denied that they were capable of doing so.

What a disappointment. They are worthy of disdain.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  5. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    Truly

To bad they appear intent on denying, and spinning instead.

The mental illness that is extream leftism has invaded every aspect of our lives and culture.

From the Media, to Academia, to the Scientific community, and of course the Federal Government and the Massive bureaucracy it supports.

these revaluations will soon be forgotten. The Left simply has all the power, and will make this go away.

6. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    .[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,951
    Hey, the press is busy:

"When the former Republican vice presidential candidate and former Alaska governor wrote her autobiography, the AP found a copy before its release date and assigned 11 people to fact check all 432 pages."

AP Turns Heads for Devoting 11 Reporters to Palin Book 'Fact Check' - FOXNews.com

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,951
    Its part of the attack of the corporate-funded attack machine, i.e. its a direct and highly intended outcome of a highly orchestrated, heavily-funded corporate attack campaign. We saw it over the summer w/ the health insurance industry trying to defeat Obama's health plan, we'll see it now as the U.S. Senate moves on to focus on the cap & trade bill that passed congress this summer.

This sort of paranoid thinking is odd, since the vast majority of the money in climate science is on the pro-global warming side. Among themselves, the pro-AGW scientists make no bones about their desire to get their hands on some of that cash. Thus, a British scientist wrote last month:

"How should I respond to the below? [an article questioning AGW theory] (I'm in the process of trying to persuade Siemens Corp. (a company with half a million employees in 190 countries!) to donate me a little cash to do some CO2 measurments here in the UK - looking promising, so the last thing I need is news articles calling into question (again) observed temperature increases--"

No wonder pro-global warming scientists are dogmatically committed to their theory, no matter what the data say: their livelihoods, as well as their professional reputations, depend on it. As a result, they conduct themselves like a secret cabal. Outsiders--that is to say, independent thinkers--are viewed with suspicion

Power Line - Global Warming Bombshell

Power Line - The Alarmists Do "Science": A Case Study

9. Andrew2382

Andrew2382 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +537
    al gore has been found in the mountains in Canada after the news of ClimateGate was released

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,988
    Apparently Mr. Gore isn't worried about the glaciers melting too soon.