He's no Brian Johnson or Bon Scott

Which lead singer was the best lead singer for AC\DC?

• Dave Evans

• Bon Scott

• Brian Johnson

• Axl Rose

• Anyone except Axl Rose

• Pineapple

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Axl Rose is touring with AC\DC replacing Brian Johnson because of doctors orders requiring Johnson to stop touring because of hearing loss.

I listen to a few songs played with Axl singing lead, and boy he just sucks to me. He is a has been that should be ashamed of even trying to replace a legend like Brian Johnson...

Just pitiful in my opinion but here is the article with links to the performance and hope to read your opinion of his performance with the legendary band AC\DC:

Watch AC/DC Perform First Show With Axl Rose

Wow, i didnt watch it because i dont need the nasal screaching. Dont get me wrong, i love alxe's work, but he is not appropriate for acdc.

Axl Rose is touring with AC\DC replacing Brian Johnson because of doctors orders requiring Johnson to stop touring because of hearing loss.

I listen to a few songs played with Axl singing lead, and boy he just sucks to me. He is a has been that should be ashamed of even trying to replace a legend like Brian Johnson...

Just pitiful in my opinion but here is the article with links to the performance and hope to read your opinion of his performance with the legendary band AC\DC:

Watch AC/DC Perform First Show With Axl Rose
the REAL AC/DC died with Bon Scott .....

i made it through about 4 seconds of axl rose's attempt. had to shut it off.

Forum List

Back