woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• BJ.jpg
    BJ.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 88
He sucked and so does AC/DC.......three chord progression shit that lost it's appeal 35 years ago.
Yes, well on that we agree.

I am a product of pop and underground 60s and underground 70s. I haven't progressed beyond that and I simply have no interest or time for anything that began in the 80s and beyond. All those big names of rock (including van halen, guns and roses, ac/dc, motley crew, et al.) I cannot begin to like. I just want to be on record, all well and good if others find me daft.

He sucked and so does AC/DC.......three chord progression shit that lost it's appeal 35 years ago.

I am a product of pop and underground 60s and underground 70s. I haven't progressed beyond that and I simply have no interest or time for anything that began in the 80s and beyond. All those big names of rock (including van halen, guns and roses, ac/dc, motley crew, et al.) I cannot begin to like. I just want to be on record, all well and good if others find me daft.

Highway to Hell, the band's 5th album was released in '79....

Back in Black is, quite deservedly, recognized as one of the great works of the post classical period.

I heard one of his latest concert, poor voice has had it...It wasn't a firing as much as a forced retirement..

Steely Dan, Donald Fagan's solo stuff, Anita Baker, smooth jazz like Bony James is what appeals to me.

Back in Black is, quite deservedly, recognized as one of the great works of the post classical period.
High way to Hell...Stairway to Heaven...I guess it's obvious which one is expecting the most traffic. AC/DC was one of the many bands that were used to corrupt the youth with backward masking.

I heard one of his latest concert, poor voice has had it...It wasn't a firing as much as a forced retirement..

This is a first....I actually agree with you...commit this to memory....LOL!
Every once in a while I give you people an break and answer without impish motive...
"You people"? I am a lone wolf...I have very few peers. I despise neocons and liberals and for good reason.
Then you have been defeated already..

Steely Dan, Donald Fagan's solo stuff, Anita Baker, smooth jazz like Bony James is what appeals to me.
What! No Pat Metheny???

High way to Hell...Stairway to Heaven...I guess it's obvious which one is expecting the most traffic. AC/DC was one of the many bands that were used to corrupt the youth with backward masking.
It was a more rebelliousness from the generation from the 1940's thru 1960's Baby Boomer generation.. I should know, I am one of 'em.....

I appreciate your own opinion. But I tend to agree with Dale Smith. ACDC's music was loud simple chords and a lot of screaming. That is not classical or great hard rock to me. No way.

I KNOW it's all subjective so it's ok for others to hate the Doors, Blue Oyster Cult, the Beatles, Moody Blues, Deep Purple, Jethro Tull and Uriah Heep. I think they are the tops.

New Topics

Forum List

Back