He's My President...

I hope he fails miserably.

:poke:

If the Steelers lose tomorrow I blame you. :(

I am rather nervous. I would love to stomp the shit out of them, but I used the last wish on my Monkey's Paw. :crybaby:
16114420_10211001922499552_3672977488734940380_n.jpg

He'll do great, and we'll be better for it.

And if not we'll pretend anyway.
Like we have a choice...

There's always a choice. Perhaps you'd prefer somewhere more progressive...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Oh look, the old love-it-r-leave-it is being resurrected when american society can not stand up under scrutiny.

You love America?

He'll do great, and we'll be better for it.

And if not we'll pretend anyway.
Like we have a choice...

There's always a choice. Perhaps you'd prefer somewhere more progressive...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Oh look, the old love-it-r-leave-it is being resurrected when american society can not stand up under scrutiny.

You love America?

You want a real answer and a real conversation? I've never seen you engage in one with anyone. Or would you just like to trade snark and assign view points to others and screech as per usual?

He is my President TOO!

Let's define Succeed....just so we are all on the same page! :D

Here is what I remember him promising on the campaign trail, but he could have promised other things that I missed so please chime in!

-he promised to bring jobs back to the USA
-he promised our middle class pay would go up
-he promised ocare would be repealed and replaced so that it would be BETTER for everyone and no one would be without healthcare coverage
-he promised to build a Wall across our entire southern border, and to believe him, that Mexico was going to pay for it
-he promised initially to deport all illegals
-he promised to make America safe again and get rid of all inner city crime, get rid of all muslim terrorists..., and basically all mass murderers would never be able to commit a mass murder like Orlando, ever again.... :D
-he said he would deport Muslims
-he said he would ban Muslims from entering the USA
-he said he would not accept any refugees, without extreme vetting (define extreme vetting please)
-he said he would get out of, or reform all trade agreements in to the favor of the USA
-he would specifically get out of or reform NAFTA
-he promised he would increase the Defense budget out the wazoo...
- he said he'd increase our nukes
-he said he has no allegiance to NATO, in so many words...

-he promised to be Putin's puppet! :D

hmmmm, I know there was much more but just can't remember at the moment?

I didn't want him. Hell, I didn't want Hillary either. But he's my President, and I hope he does a great job. I hope for the best for Trump and his entire family. If he succeeds we succeed. He's my President.

Yup.

I'm not happy.

But he is.

Forum List

Back