He's Baaack. (Alan Grayson)

Yes... that is the plan. I don't give a shit what you think, your party and your fellow conservatives have proven it. They don't want an expansion in coverage(fighting it every step of the way), they don't want the Insurance companies out of the loop, they don't want people to be allowed with pre-existing conditions(always siding with insurance companies), and they cheer when asked if an uninsured man should be allowed to die despite there being things the doctors could do.

At the root of all of it is money. Sweet sweet money that deserves our worship!

You are a lying sack of manure. You have no basis for these outrageous allegations.
Rather be honest. Leftist/Progessives actually want people to die, so long as they do under gov't supervision. They support policies that will lead, and have lead, invariably to medical care rationing and death panels with bureaucrats deciding who has enough "qualies" to get life saving treatment.
It is about gov't control to stick it to big business. That is what Leftists want. They dont care whether it is actually good for people or not.

No, actually Leftist Progressives tend to be very humanitarian oriented and we think of other individuals outside of our own monkey-sphere.

Death Panels... don't make me guffaw, bitch. You're still clinging to that shit?

Actually Death Panels were implemented in Arizona, by conservative Heroine Governor Jan Brewer when she cut funding for 2 operations...which caused the deaths of 2 people.

So when Republicans talk about "Death Panels"..they are projecting stuff they really do.

Yes... that is the plan. I don't give a shit what you think, your party and your fellow conservatives have proven it. They don't want an expansion in coverage(fighting it every step of the way), they don't want the Insurance companies out of the loop, they don't want people to be allowed with pre-existing conditions(always siding with insurance companies), and they cheer when asked if an uninsured man should be allowed to die despite there being things the doctors could do.

You are a lying sack of manure. You have no basis for these outrageous allegations.
Rather be honest. Leftist/Progessives actually want people to die, so long as they do under gov't supervision. They support policies that will lead, and have lead, invariably to medical care rationing and death panels with bureaucrats deciding who has enough "qualies" to get life saving treatment.
It is about gov't control to stick it to big business. That is what Leftists want. They dont care whether it is actually good for people or not.

No, actually Leftist Progressives tend to be very humanitarian oriented and we think of other individuals outside of our own monkey-sphere.

Death Panels... don't make me guffaw, bitch. You're still clinging to that shit?

Also, just because we don't want to give messy blowjobs to Big Business Fat Cats so we can be imbued with their capitalist powers like you guys, doesn't mean we hate business. We just want things to work in a way that is more fair and better for the development of the country as a whole rather than single monolithic corporate entities.

Leftist are very humanitarian. Just like Pol Pot and Joe Stalin. Humanitarians all. You have to break eggs to make an omelette and all that, right.

He's one of my Heros, God Bless Alan Grayson.

He poisons the well, which is one of the reasons the Government is so handicapped @ doing its job. His hyperbole isn't mature or necessary. Nobody's is.

Grayson is exactly what Democrats need to fight the radical right.

No ... see the biggest problem is in your type!
The left the right what the fuck happened to this country? We cant say the pledge we can fly a flag we cant say fat, cant eat .... and nobody gets along.
Wake the FUCK UP!

Also, just because we don't want to give messy blowjobs to Big Business Fat Cats so we can be imbued with their capitalist powers like you guys, doesn't mean we hate business. We just want things to work in a way that is more fair and better for the development of the country as a whole rather than single monolithic corporate entities.

Leftist are very humanitarian. Just like Pol Pot and Joe Stalin. Humanitarians all. You have to break eggs to make an omelette and all that, right.

Oh dear god. Really? You're bringing Pol Pot in here and Joe Stalin as if they are at all pertinent to the conversation and can be a representation of anybody? And as if they were actually humanitarians instead of murderous psychopaths?

Go suck a fat cock, idiot. You're not worth my time.

Last edited:

well aren't you Progressives just saints. You think of OTHERS by using the FEDERAL Government TO FORCE your humanitarianism ON PEOPLE.
Nothing NOBEL about that my dear..fascist really

Well, if you decide to swear it off, I'll send you my address so you can give it to me.

Otherwise, you might just get used to the fact that money is how we coordinate our wants/needs with the supply of things that could satisfy them. Wanting more things isn't good or bad....as long as it is kept in perspective.

But it seems to me that you might want to pay attention to the fact that President Obama does not worship his money. He worships other's money and is all to keen to extract it from them so others (who seem to have a need of it...those sorry souls) can get their hands on it.

The person who gives it up (generally in the form of income tax) worked for it. The person who gets it, voted for it.

I wish it were that easy in my life.

well aren't you Progressives just saints. You think of OTHERS by using the FEDERAL Government TO FORCE your humanitarianism ON PEOPLE.

We're not forcing humanitarianism on anybody. Taxes are collected. People know they go towards different things. You guys would want that tax money to go towards further tax breaks for the richest, whereas we want to better our country with an expanded and improved education system, healthier Americans among other things.

Noble yes. Nobel no, fascist no.

Also your capitalization is really erratic and you better get it checked out.

We're not forcing humanitarianism on anybody. Taxes are collected. People know they go towards different things. You guys would want that tax money to go towards further tax breaks for the richest, whereas we want to better our country with an expanded and improved education system, healthier Americans among other things.

shut up, you don't know WHAT others want. You're just another parrot who spew Progressive talking points. You don't like OUR FREE country where EVERYBODY is free to MAKE THEIR OWN LIVES how ever they want it, THEN MOVE
you know what they say about wanting, wish in one hand and shit in the other?

Already been show 1000 times that more money does not correlate to an "education" for anyone.

Please stop hiding behind talking points that have been through the shredder multiple times.

In other words, think for yourself.

shut up, you don't know WHAT others want. You're just another parrot who spew Progressive talking points. You don't like OUR FREE country where EVERYBODY is free to MAKE THEIR OWN LIVES how ever they want it, THEN MOVE

I don't have to KNOW what you want... you tell me what you want. When we talk about raising taxes on the rich... you guys scream in rage at the idea. When your side talks about tax cuts for the rich, you guys rise up in unison in praise.

Hallelujah, tax cuts for the rich and almighty we worship, Hallelujah!

Already been show 1000 times that more money does not correlate to an "education" for anyone.

Please stop hiding behind talking points that have been through the shredder multiple times.

I never said just throw money at it, Einstein. Also it's kind of hard to get talking points, when I don't watch FOX news or MSNBC or any of the others. I get my news from internet sources without a narrative and I develop my own opinions. I'm not a parrot or a dittohead, baby. Even if I did watch a news show with a narrative, like The Daily Show or the Colbert Report... I don't formulate my responses based on those.

Last edited:

I don't have to KNOW what you want... you tell me what you want. When we talk about raising taxes on the rich... you guys scream in rage at the idea. When your side talks about tax cuts for the rich, you guys rise up in unison in praise.

Another big lie.

You don't get 2/3 of the country thinking we should raise taxes on the rich without some republicans being in that mix.

I've always said....I'll vote for a tax increae on the rich when I get (in return) one dollar of cuts from entitlements for ever dollar extra tax and one dollar of cuts in discretionary spending for every dollar of extra tax.

That is when you guys blow a fuse and scream about how we want stupid kids and people dying in the streets. Neither of which is true.

So, look in the mirror and consider where you live before you throw stones.

I never said just throw money at it, Einstein.

Here's a idea, all you PROGRESSIVES get together and OFFER the Federal Guberment TO RAISE YOUR taxes NO MATTER YOUR INCOMES.
that would be the only HONORABLE thing to do. and the hell with that saying, liberty and justice FOR ALL.

Uh, no.
The Taliban Dan ad actually took a quote out of context to make him say the opposite of what he was actually saying.
The GOP health plan would have done everything the Democratic plan promised but failed on.
Fail, sounds like you.

It wasn't the exact opposite of what he said, but it was out of context and the guy DID belong to a group that pushed the "submit to your husband" meme.

Jan Brewer is proving Alan Grayson's comment to be true. Couple of people have even died as a result.

And I must say that I find it ironic that you, a Perry supporter, is worried about Alan Grayson "lying". Let's see what Politifact has to say about Grayson AND Perry...

Alan Grayson statements by ruling:

True 6
Mostly True 6
Half True 1
Mostly False 3
False 2
Pants on Fire 0

Now let's play "compare and contrast with Rick Perry's statements by ruling:

True 10
Mostly True 15
Half True 29
Mostly False 21
False 23
Pants on Fire 10

Looks like Rick Perry is the big fat liar here. :lol:

I never said just throw money at it, Einstein.

Here's a idea, all you PROGRESSIVES get together and OFFER the Federal Guberment TO RAISE YOUR taxes NO MATTER YOUR INCOMES.
that would be the only HONORABLE thing to do. and the hell with that saying, liberty and justice FOR ALL.

Again with THE sporadic ALL CAPS yelling at intervals that don't really MAKE sense. IT REALLY paints you as an intellectual WOMAN.

I never said just throw money at it, Einstein. Also it's kind of hard to get talking points, when I don't watch FOX news or MSNBC or any of the others. I get my news from internet sources without a narrative and I develop my own opinions. I'm not a parrot or a dittohead, baby. Even if I did watch a news show with a narrative, like The Daily Show or the Colbert Report... I don't formulate my responses based on those.

Why did you bring it up ? What is your gripe about the current state of education ?

Let's hear it...Mr informed.

Again with THE sporadic ALL CAPS yelling at intervals that don't really MAKE sense. IT REALLY paints you as an intellectual WOMAN.

Are you going to answer his point or dodge more than normal ?

His point?

And what point? The whole traditional conservative "tax the poor more before taxing the rich"? Or as you guys like to call it... "expanding the tax base". Kind of makes the point for me, doesn't it?

Why did you bring it up ? What is your gripe about the current state of education ?

Let's hear it...Mr informed.

We have neanderthal religious parents shunning science being taught in schools, particularly evolution unless there is creationism taught alongside it. We need a restructuring of the school system, increased teacher pay, smaller classes... a real thrust towards making school important. STEM needs to be placed at the highest of priorities because we're falling behind compared to the rest of the world. Do you know why it's not natural born Americans who get all the high tech jobs in this country or overseas? You know why it's the Chinese and Indians and Japanese and other nationalities? Because they place a much larger emphasis on Education, and don't have a bunch of cavemen trying to hinder the progress because it's all intellectual bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back