He's Baaack. (Alan Grayson)

So I see the little banner ad on this site and have to click to make sure.
Yup, ALan Grayson is runnign for Congress. He is the biggest most disgraceful member of Congress since Alcee Hastings. Would anyone actually vote for that fat moron again??
Alan Grayson: A Congressman with Guts

This is certainly a reason to support Grayson.
Because Democrats love fat fucking ethically challenged morons. Like Alcee Hastings, Charlie Rangel, Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, Al Franken etc etc etc.

So I see the little banner ad on this site and have to click to make sure.
Yup, ALan Grayson is runnign for Congress. He is the biggest most disgraceful member of Congress since Alcee Hastings. Would anyone actually vote for that fat moron again??
Alan Grayson: A Congressman with Guts

This is certainly a reason to support Grayson.
Because Democrats love fat fucking ethically challenged morons. Like Alcee Hastings, Charlie Rangel, Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, Al Franken etc etc etc.

No, because you should have headed up that list.

Ex-congressman Grayson kicks off new campaign in hopes of returning

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. —
Former Democratic congressman Alan Grayson is kicking off a new campaign in hopes of returning to Congress.

Grayson made the announcement at an event in Osceola County on Tuesday.

The new congressional seat was supposed to give central Florida's growing Latino population the opportunity to elect one of their own.

John Quinones and Julius Melendez are two Hispanic candidates running in the Republican primary for the right to take Grayson on, but even if one of them wins, they would emerge with a huge money and name recognition disadvantage in a district where Democrats outnumber Republicans nearly 2-1.

Hispanic radio talk show host William Diaz said his airwaves have been filled with disappointment.

Ex-congressman Grayson kicks off new campaign in hopes of... | www.wftv.com

I did a little research on Grayson....

You know he's worth 31 million, right ?

Alan Grayson sort of captured the massive liberal hypocrisy when it comes to political rhetoric. People protesting the health-care reform bill at town hall meetings and the tea party bring down the level of civil discourse, but you have this idiot on the floor of Congress talking about REPUBLICANS WANT YOU TO DIE QUICKLY, but you know, that's okay. That's just impassioned rhetoric. When it's a Republican, they're crazy. When it's a Democrat, they're a firebrand. It's the reason people like Weiner, Pelosi, and Grayson are loved by the left, but we on the right must preserve our dignity by disavowing right-wing polemics.

It's bullshit.

Florida doesn't deserve a congressman that good, they continually vote out decent people in favor of some of the most corrupt bastards I have ever seen.

Actually, you're dead wrong. We voted Alan Grayson in and then found out what an absolute idiot he was, and voted him out.

you didn't vote him in. stoppit.

I lived in his district, the district did. He was a Democrat, and I didn't vote for him but even then I didn't know what a bat shit lunatic he is until he got going.

Yeah, that Alan Grayson is a straight talker all right:
Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube

He never lies:
Alan Grayson 'Taliban Dan' Ad - YouTube

No wonder he appears "straight" to you, Twinkie.

Where was the lie exactly? Sure, the "Taliban Dan" ad was a bit over the top, but had many elements of "truthiness" about it.

That the GOP health plan is "hurry up and die" is (pardon the pun) dead on. :D

Uh, no.
The Taliban Dan ad actually took a quote out of context to make him say the opposite of what he was actually saying.
The GOP health plan would have done everything the Democratic plan promised but failed on.
Fail, sounds like you.

Alan Grayson has never spoken the truth, ever. No wonder he's the left's hero.

My gawd the Democrat party is becoming a party of JOKERS and LOSERS

Gawd I hope the people aren't that Stupid to elect this idiot AGAIN.

They won't. He's going after District 9, which is in Kissimmee, (Where he doesn't live, btw), and the majority of them are Puerto Rican. He is running against two Puerto Rican politicians for that job. It isn't going to happen.

Alan Grayson accused of shoving wife

By JOHN BRESNAHAN and JAKE SHERMAN | 3/4/14 5:47 PM EST

A Florida judge has granted a temporary protective order to the wife of Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson after he allegedly shoved her during a weekend dispute, according to a complaint obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

Grayson, a second-term lawmaker reelected to the House in 2012 after losing his seat the previous cycle, has denied the allegations.

Grayson and his wife, Lolita, are in the process of divorcing after 24 years of marriage. The couple have two children.

According to a complaint filed by Lolita Grayson, she and the congressman had an argument when he came to her house on Saturday night.

She asserts that Grayson “deliberately and with force pushed [Lolita Grayson] very hard against the front door, causing [her] to fall to the ground as a result,” according to a copy of a complaint obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

Read more: Alan Grayson accused of shoving wife - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back