He's at it again

Wow, two fallacies wrapped in one.
Yes, the vast majority of Jews are not Israelis. That does not mean Israel is not a vital interest to most Jews.
The fact that many Jews disagree with me does not invalidate my assertion. You'll need to try harder if you want to swim with the big fish.

So, it doesn't matter what many Jews think. What matters it what you think Jews should think. Gotcha. :eusa_hand:

No clearly you don't got anything.
It is a fallacy to say that I am wrong because many people think otherwise. Many people thought the earth was flat and atoms were the smallest unit of matter. Popularity does not establish truth.
You're not very good at this debate thing, are you?

I am with Kerry on this. All you israel firsters should move to Israel if you are so interested in defending them and their apartheid policies. I guess its just OK for jews/Israel to boycott stuff but when its done to them its "anti semitic".

I nominate this for asshole post of the year!!!!!
Really? only 33 days into 365 I am sure we can beat it!
Look at the Nazi claiming the "Jews" are killing pregnant women and little children.....uh that would be YOU, Nazi.

Uh, the Palestinians don't just want land, they want to eliminate the Jews from the planet. They supported the Nazis in WW2 when the Germans were killing off Jews in Europe.

Anyone claiming Israel is the evil one in this relationship is full of shit.
Wow...bit defensive over this ain't ya? If you are so worried about it go fight in the IDF...sure they need more bodies to shoot at pregnant women and little kids and they certainly need more people to drive the bulldozers and destroy homes!
You are an ignorant jew-hating dunce.
Appreciate the neg rep gentile hater.

Lol...I am guessing you don't watch much news or read the UN reports very often eh? What a tool...can't decide if I should keep you off ignore to watch the flailing around and ranting or just put you on ignore because you offer no real reason to try and discuss things with you...You truly have to be the easiest person I have ever beaten so easy in a debate...already calling me a nazi because you hate the truth about your precious Israel...

Forum List

Back