Herschel Walker Mocked Over False Claim He Was FBI Agent: 'Humiliating Lie'

Should have stuck to football...although politics is all about lying, one is not to get caught out quite so badly!

Georgia Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been widely panned following a report that he falsely claimed to be a police officer and an FBI agent.
Walker claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there
His campaign said he was an "honorary deputy," but the police department could not confirm this. Walker also falsely claimed to have been an FBI agent in 2019 despite not being an agent, though he participated in a week's training at the FBI's school in Quantico, Virginia.

The former football star reportedly told an audience in 2019: "I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y'all didn't know I was an agent?"
Social media users slammed Walker, with many accusing him of being a liar. Walker is running in the Senate race against incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, a Democrat.
Occupy Democrats, a group that supports progressive Democrats, tweeted that Walker "must suspend his campaign after he was caught in a humiliating lie as it was exposed that he falsely claimed to have worked as a police officer and even an FBI agent."
"Herschel Walker is the first person I've seen who actually lies more often than Donald Trump. Makes sense that they love each other so much," tweeted Matthew Sheffield, founder of media platform Flux and who describes himself as "post-conservative."
Walker was endorsed by former President Donald Trump in the Georgia Republican Senate primary and some Twitter users highlighted that connection.
Bakari Sellers, former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, shared The Atlanta-Journal Constitution's story and tweeted: "He may literally be the only person who lies more than Trump.
"Herschel Walker just can't stop lying," tweeted Jon Cooper, former Long Island campaign chair for former President Barack Obama.
In the past, Walker has falsely claimed to have graduated from the University of Georgia as well as wrongly saying he was high school valedictorian and that he had founded a charity for veterans.

Walker had also made headlines during his primary campaign for questioning evolution and asking "why are there still apes?"
Walker lies almost as much as Biden.

How the fuck does your crazed partisan response in anyway possible respond to my question?

WTF!
You asked what was the preg rate for black teens -- I showed you it dropped...by over 60%

And your response was to have a bitch fit...

So again...what is the correct government policy for teen pregnancy??

Why are you unable to talk about policies??

I don't care about your bitch ass feelings; feelings aren't policies

You asked what was the preg rate for black teens -- I showed you it dropped...by over 60%

And your response was to have a bitch fit...

So again...what is the correct government policy for teen pregnancy??

Why are you unable to talk about policies??

I don't care about your bitch ass feelings; feelings aren't policies
Dude you come here every day angry and nasty. You might consider taking a break from this forum. It might help improve your fucked up mental state.

Dude you come here every day angry and nasty. You might consider taking a break from this forum. It might help improve your fucked up mental state.
So in other words......you can't answer the question......

And no, I am not required to talk to you dic suckers politely ...any time I encounter people who have no compunction in wanting to see those with the least amount of power treated like trash -- I won't be concerned about your bitch ass feelings...

So in other words......you can't answer the question......

And no, I am not required to talk to you dic suckers politely ...any time I encounter people who have no compunction in wanting to see those with the least amount of power treated like trash -- I won't be concerned about your bitch ass feelings...
I have no intention of discussing your dumb question. I merely asked a simple question and you jumped to partisan conclusions. This is why you crazed members of the duopoly can’t get along with anyone who isn’t in your clique.

You Moon Bats have stated publicly that if a Black person doesn't vote for the Democrat filth then he ain't Black.

A very racist statement.
Yup..so it is. I'm not a Dem...or a leftist...except here...so not sure about the whole 'moonbat' thing.

I do think that a Black man who votes R is confused...but he's still Black and has the right to vote against his interest. After all, poor whites do it all the time when they vote against the very policies that put food on their tables and pay their rent...right?

Is that like Potatohead lying to the Navy Academy graduates that he was accepted at the Academy?

Or is it like Dick Blumenthal lying about being a Vietnam Veteran?

Or like The Worthless Negro and Crooked Hillary lying about Benghazi?

Or like The Ho lying about being a victim of segregation in a school system that didn't have segregation?

Or like all the filthy Democrats lying about Trump?
Dude...you spent 6 years shilling for the biggest liar on the plant and you're gonna play "whatabout"?

Should have stuck to football...although politics is all about lying, one is not to get caught out quite so badly!

Georgia Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been widely panned following a report that he falsely claimed to be a police officer and an FBI agent.
Walker claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there
His campaign said he was an "honorary deputy," but the police department could not confirm this. Walker also falsely claimed to have been an FBI agent in 2019 despite not being an agent, though he participated in a week's training at the FBI's school in Quantico, Virginia.

The former football star reportedly told an audience in 2019: "I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y'all didn't know I was an agent?"
Social media users slammed Walker, with many accusing him of being a liar. Walker is running in the Senate race against incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, a Democrat.
Occupy Democrats, a group that supports progressive Democrats, tweeted that Walker "must suspend his campaign after he was caught in a humiliating lie as it was exposed that he falsely claimed to have worked as a police officer and even an FBI agent."
"Herschel Walker is the first person I've seen who actually lies more often than Donald Trump. Makes sense that they love each other so much," tweeted Matthew Sheffield, founder of media platform Flux and who describes himself as "post-conservative."
Walker was endorsed by former President Donald Trump in the Georgia Republican Senate primary and some Twitter users highlighted that connection.
Bakari Sellers, former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, shared The Atlanta-Journal Constitution's story and tweeted: "He may literally be the only person who lies more than Trump.
"Herschel Walker just can't stop lying," tweeted Jon Cooper, former Long Island campaign chair for former President Barack Obama.
In the past, Walker has falsely claimed to have graduated from the University of Georgia as well as wrongly saying he was high school valedictorian and that he had founded a charity for veterans.

Walker had also made headlines during his primary campaign for questioning evolution and asking "why are there still apes?"
Sounds to me he was joking about being an agent, but this is about the 10th thread attacking the black Republican by board Dimwingers.

Any black that strays from the Dimwinger Plantation will be destroyed by the racist Dimwinger party.

Scary to think this guy even has a shot at winning. He shouldn't. But the odds right now are even.
If he wins, it will be a truly humiliating day for Georgia, the country, and the United States Senate.
Says a lot about the trump cult....and YES, it IS the trump cult......would he even have a chance without the fat former pig endorsing him?

Forum List

Back