Herschel Walker Mocked Over False Claim He Was FBI Agent: 'Humiliating Lie'

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Should have stuck to football...although politics is all about lying, one is not to get caught out quite so badly!

Georgia Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been widely panned following a report that he falsely claimed to be a police officer and an FBI agent.
Walker claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there
His campaign said he was an "honorary deputy," but the police department could not confirm this. Walker also falsely claimed to have been an FBI agent in 2019 despite not being an agent, though he participated in a week's training at the FBI's school in Quantico, Virginia.

The former football star reportedly told an audience in 2019: "I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y'all didn't know I was an agent?"
Social media users slammed Walker, with many accusing him of being a liar. Walker is running in the Senate race against incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, a Democrat.
Occupy Democrats, a group that supports progressive Democrats, tweeted that Walker "must suspend his campaign after he was caught in a humiliating lie as it was exposed that he falsely claimed to have worked as a police officer and even an FBI agent."
"Herschel Walker is the first person I've seen who actually lies more often than Donald Trump. Makes sense that they love each other so much," tweeted Matthew Sheffield, founder of media platform Flux and who describes himself as "post-conservative."
Walker was endorsed by former President Donald Trump in the Georgia Republican Senate primary and some Twitter users highlighted that connection.
Bakari Sellers, former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, shared The Atlanta-Journal Constitution's story and tweeted: "He may literally be the only person who lies more than Trump.
"Herschel Walker just can't stop lying," tweeted Jon Cooper, former Long Island campaign chair for former President Barack Obama.
In the past, Walker has falsely claimed to have graduated from the University of Georgia as well as wrongly saying he was high school valedictorian and that he had founded a charity for veterans.

Walker had also made headlines during his primary campaign for questioning evolution and asking "why are there still apes?"

Scary to think this guy even has a shot at winning. He shouldn't. But the odds right now are even.
If he wins, it will be a truly humiliating day for Georgia, the country, and the United States Senate.
Well, it would continue the humiliation.

This will have zero (0) effect on voting, nor will any other of his lies or behaviors.

That's where we are as a country right now. We have that many people who just don't care, about anything, as long as he agrees with them on the issues.

Should have stuck to football...although politics is all about lying, one is not to get caught out quite so badly!

Georgia Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been widely panned following a report that he falsely claimed to be a police officer and an FBI agent.
Walker claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there
His campaign said he was an "honorary deputy," but the police department could not confirm this. Walker also falsely claimed to have been an FBI agent in 2019 despite not being an agent, though he participated in a week's training at the FBI's school in Quantico, Virginia.

The former football star reportedly told an audience in 2019: "I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y'all didn't know I was an agent?"
Social media users slammed Walker, with many accusing him of being a liar. Walker is running in the Senate race against incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, a Democrat.
Occupy Democrats, a group that supports progressive Democrats, tweeted that Walker "must suspend his campaign after he was caught in a humiliating lie as it was exposed that he falsely claimed to have worked as a police officer and even an FBI agent."
"Herschel Walker is the first person I've seen who actually lies more often than Donald Trump. Makes sense that they love each other so much," tweeted Matthew Sheffield, founder of media platform Flux and who describes himself as "post-conservative."
Walker was endorsed by former President Donald Trump in the Georgia Republican Senate primary and some Twitter users highlighted that connection.
Bakari Sellers, former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, shared The Atlanta-Journal Constitution's story and tweeted: "He may literally be the only person who lies more than Trump.
"Herschel Walker just can't stop lying," tweeted Jon Cooper, former Long Island campaign chair for former President Barack Obama.
In the past, Walker has falsely claimed to have graduated from the University of Georgia as well as wrongly saying he was high school valedictorian and that he had founded a charity for veterans.

Walker had also made headlines during his primary campaign for questioning evolution and asking "why are there still apes?"
I'm no fan of Herschel Walker as a politician. He's just not smart though his son, Christian is and very entertaining as well.

But our POTUS has been lying his ass off for over 4 decades about himself and his past. And to make matters worse, Biden refuses to retract his lies and repeats them shamelessly after being called out for them. The left and msm smile and say how congenial and cute good ole Joe is.

Early this month he told the graduating class at the Naval Academy that he received an appointment to the Naval Academy, then there's Corn Pop, Tree of Life Synagogue, Civil Rights marching arrests, graduated top of his class in law school, blah, blah, blah. This list goes on for a long, long time. This is a huge character fault and should be highlighted, not rationalized or ignored.

I'm no fan of Herschel Walker as a politician. He's just not smart though his son, Christian is and very entertaining as well.

But our POTUS has been lying his ass off for over 4 decades about himself and his past. And to make matters worse, Biden refuses to retract his lies and repeats them shamelessly after being called out for them. The left and msm smile and say how congenial and cute good ole Joe is.

Early this month he told the graduating class at the Naval Academy that he received an appointment to the Naval Academy, then there's Corn Pop, Tree of Life Synagogue, Civil Rights marching arrests, graduated top of his class in law school, blah, blah, blah. This list goes on for a long, long time. This is a huge character fault and should be highlighted, not rationalized or ignored.

This is beyond rich coming from a collective group of people who supported and still support Donald John Trump.
Sorry, the hypocrisy just leaps out at you. :auiqs.jpg:

This is beyond rich coming from a collective group of people who supported and still support Donald John Trump.
Sorry, the hypocrisy just leaps out at you. :auiqs.jpg:
Donald Trump is a giant narcissist. He does not have my support so stop being so stupid about this.

Sure he lied about crowd size at his inauguration and how rich he is. He has a never ending loop bragging about his administration using words like "most fantastic" "most terrific", blah, blah, blah. But he didn't fabricate things from nothing about his past the way Biden does constantly.

And living in America under Trump was peaceful, plentiful and secure.

(not counting the summer of 2020 when the violent left caused 2 billion dollars in damage, 2000 injured cops and giant messes in some of our inner cities).

Look around you. You can't find baby formula, meat counters are skimpier and more expensive every time I shop, gas is $5.09/gallon here and that's on the cheaper side, 401K's are in the dumper, we gave Afghanistan away including billions of dollars of weapons, our POTUS threatened regime change in Russia while we enter a war against them, crime is out of control, mental health has reached crisis stage, our airlines are failing miserably, thousands of people were fired from healthcare and other important industries because they were naturally immune to covid and refused the shot though now the CDC quietly admits natural immunity is superior to the shot, our borders are porous and we have NO idea who is crossing in, people are nervous, unhappy and scared.

Open your eyes. Biden is a huge failure and a constant liar about things that matter.

Last edited:

I am going to say he was kidding about being an FBI agent -- and he was embellishing and trying to ingratiate himself when he said he was a police officer.....all in all , he will still be the ideal GOP Senator once he is elected...doesn't matter his track record as far as lying about being a college graduate at the top of his class or anything else..he was a great football player....so as long as he runs the plays the Heritage foundation, ALEC and other right-wing think tanks tells him to run, he will be fine...

Well, it would continue the humiliation.

This will have zero (0) effect on voting, nor will any other of his lies or behaviors.

That's where we are as a country right now. We have that many people who just don't care, about anything, as long as he agrees with them on the issues.

I am going to say he was kidding about being an FBI agent -- and he was embellishing and trying to ingratiate himself when he said he was a police officer.....all in all , he will still be the ideal GOP Senator once he is elected...doesn't matter his track record as far as lying about being a college graduate at the top of his class or anything else..he was a great football player....so as long as he runs the plays the Heritage foundation, ALEC and other right-wing think tanks tells him to run, he will be fine...
He knows that teenagers having babies endlessly and not married with many baby daddies is destructive to civilizations. In our nation in inner cities and other areas, 2 generations of what most people do in a time frame is 2 1/2 to 3 generations in the same time frame. There is no way poverty can be reduced without improvement in that way of living. And no words are ever said by any Prog leader on this.

He knows that teenagers having babies endlessly and not married with many baby daddies is destructive to civilizations. In our nation in inner cities and other areas, 2 generations of what most people do in a time frame is 2 1/2 to 3 generations in the same time frame. There is no way poverty can be reduced without improvement in that way of living. And no words are ever said by any Prog leader on this.
Care to point to the law that is supposed to stop teenagers from having babies??

Because virtue signaling about "family values" isnt' really a policy....

By the way, teen pregnancy dropped to historic lows under the Obama admin....shouldn't they have been at record highs??

Anywhoo, back to you shilling for Herschel.....you do understand in the next 2 or 3 years you won't be? If not sooner....because the only reason you are caping up for Herschel is because your daddy told you to?

Is that like Potatohead lying to the Navy Academy graduates that he was accepted at the Academy?

Or is it like Dick Blumenthal lying about being a Vietnam Veteran?

Or like The Worthless Negro and Crooked Hillary lying about Benghazi?

Or like The Ho lying about being a victim of segregation in a school system that didn't have segregation?

Or like all the filthy Democrats lying about Trump?

Last edited:
Care to point to the law that is supposed to stop teenagers from having babies??

Because virtue signaling about "family values" isnt' really a policy....

By the way, teen pregnancy dropped to historic lows under the Obama admin....shouldn't they have been at record highs??

Anywhoo, back to you shilling for Herschel.....you do understand in the next 2 or 3 years you won't be? If not sooner....because the only reason you are caping up for Herschel is because your daddy told you to?
Have black teen birth rates increased since O?

Have black teen birth rates increased since O?
Yawns...this was the data I was referring to....so yes, it dropped for black teen rates too....by over 60%
What was going on in America back in the 1980's for it to be so high?? Why didn't the Republicans stop it?

SLN_Feb03_teenpregnancy.png
Look, I know its reflexive for dic suckers like you to just blame everything on black folks....but that still isn't a policy...

Yawns...this was the data I was referring to....so yes, it dropped for black teen rates too....by over 60%
What was going on in America back in the 1980's for it to be so high?? Why didn't the Republicans stop it?

View attachment 657755
Look, I know its reflexive for dic suckers like you to just blame everything on black folks....but that still isn't a policy...
How the fuck does your crazed partisan response in anyway possible respond to my question?

WTF!

Forum List

Back