Herman Cain Says U.S. Communities 'Have the Right' to Ban Mosques

One thing I'll say about this thread, with the exception of the forum extreme rightwing facktards, most of the rightwingers here actually agree that Cain made an ass out of himself with his pandering, now if only the Repugs in office did the same, but they likely will not because they depend on the votes of extreme rightwingers.

cain is pandering. The base he's pandering to is small enough he'll never get elected. Beside all that, there is more than one pandering to the same base, moochelle baccchmannn is doing the same, as will failin' palin if she jumps in. So many ignorant choices!!!!

More like a freak show!

Please don't confuse them with the facts.

It only makes them nauseous. :cool:

Sunni *****,

By your own name you're advertising the fact of your intolerance by following the First Dictum of your Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST Mohammed .....especially if you are a TRUE Muslim.

So, STFU !!!

Shut your damn face, its getting old kid.

Craplo,

I don't listen to the fucking Muslim Islamofascist enemies.

And, I certainly would piss on anything a brainless Muslim Arselicker like you would puke out.

One thing I'll say about this thread, with the exception of the forum extreme rightwing facktards, most of the rightwingers here actually agree that Cain made an ass out of himself with his pandering, now if only the Repugs in office did the same, but they likely will not because they depend on the votes of extreme rightwingers.

Another brainless comment by a Muslim Arselicking puke.

Why doncha just flat out join the Al Queda, you fucking freak ?

...that Cain would make another ill-advised statement that isn't going to help win him the GOP nomination. When it comes to controversial things like this, he should have kept it to himself. The building of this mosque is going to move forward no matter what he says or does. His opposition against it and all mosques, makes him look unpresidential.

Doesn't matter that he is 100% RIGHT!

Sunni *****,

By your own name you're advertising the fact of your intolerance by following the First Dictum of your Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST Mohammed .....especially if you are a TRUE Muslim.

So, STFU !!!

Shut your damn face, its getting old kid.

Craplo,

I don't listen to the fucking Muslim Islamofascist enemies.

And, I certainly would piss on anything a brainless Muslim Arselicker like you would puke out.

Where'd you buy your jackboots at John Wayne? I don't entertain online tough guy talk and since you're man enough to say it to my face without having cops around, why bother anyways? Shut the fack up and move away if you don't like the Constitution.

Last thing i would want near my house is a mosque.

That whole call to prayer thing sounds like the caterwauling of a dying animal. Imagine that horrible off key warbling blasting over loudspeakers 5 times a day

[youtube]UlLaUCAQlQQ[/youtube]

I've deployed and fought against and supported our military in fighting al-Qaeda, you sit behind a facking computer screen playing cyber soldier with you stupid asshed Islamophobic talk. You hate al-Qaeda that bad? Put of the uniform pick up your weapon and follow me, otherwise shat the fack up.

Funny innit? All this concern about mosque building? The entire congress gets up daily to say a prayer and obie doodle who is paid by the US taxpayer always says "God Bless The United States of America" but we aren't able to say a prayer in school and it's becoming increasingly difficult to have a creche at Christmas and to fly the American flag. What's up with all this bullshit doyathink?

A Christian can pray wherever and whenever they want. Forcing children to pray in school is wrong. When I am in America it is almost sickening to see how many flags are flown. What is your point here?

Feel free to not come back, like EVER. But, while you're here, it'd please us no end if you just kept your mouth shut.

God forbid someone tells the truth about the matter. Post here whenever you like No Nukest.

I find it funny that many of you are using the Constitution to support that mosques could be built with no opposition. The Constitution regulates the Federal Government and does not prevent a state from establishing their own laws. A state or local community could legally support a specific religion. I believe however, that all 50 states have adopted amendments in their own constitutions that mirror the same language of the 1st amendment. A State could establish itself as a christian, pagan, islamic, or other religious state if they so wished and they would not be in violation of the Constitution. I do find it interesting that when I wrote this response christian and pagan without being capitalized was fine, however, islamic not being capitalized set off a spelling error. Interesting why is that religion treated differently on these forums?

Sorry but the States must abide by the Constitution and all the Amendments. No it wasn't always so, in fact Mass. did have a state religion, but that changed befre the Civil War.

Herman Cain Says U.S. Communities 'Have the Right' to Ban Mosques - FoxNews.com

Presidential candidate Herman Cain on Sunday defended his opposition to a new mosque in Tennessee, expressing concern about Shariah law and declaring Americans "have the right" to ban mosques in their communities.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Cain said he came out against the Tennessee mosque after talking to members of that community. He said the site is "hallowed ground" to Murfreesboro residents and that they're concerned about "the intentions of trying to get Shariah law" -- the code governing conduct in Islamic societies.

"It's not just a mosque for religious purposes. This is what the people are objecting to," he said.

Asked whether any community should be able to prohibit a mosque, Cain said they should.

"They have the right to do that. That's not discriminating ... against that particular religion. That is an aspect of them building that mosque that doesn't get talked about," he said.

Cain comes off as a major moron here in my opinion. Thoughts USMB?
He is less a moron then obamaturd. And he is right!!!!

I've deployed and fought against and supported our military in fighting al-Qaeda, you sit behind a facking computer screen playing cyber soldier with you stupid asshed Islamophobic talk. You hate al-Qaeda that bad? Put of the uniform pick up your weapon and follow me, otherwise shat the fack up.

Craplo,

I am a twice wounded Combat Vet, who won his parachute wings with the 101th at Fort Benning Georgia. And, was attached with the 10th Mountain Division at Camp Carson where I took my training in the area around Pike's Peak Colo.

So don't give me your fucking bullshit about you being a patriot whilst you are, in reality, simply a delusional Obamarrhoidal stooge and a Muslim Arselicker to boot. In probability, having never donned on an uniform, or maybe having served as a desk jockey.

Arseholes like you simply do not accept the irrefutable facts.....WHICH YOU CANNOT SPECIFICALLY DENY (and neither can the other Muslims and their Muslim Arselickers) which is: That the Historically documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED concocted the Qu'Ran in which he CLEARLY underlines his FIRST DICTUM that should, according to his instructions, CLEARLY SUPERCEDE ALL HIS OTHER INSTRUCTIONS: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferable by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary".

NONE OF YOU FUCKING MUSLIMS, or MUSLIM ARSELICKERS CAN SPECIFICALLY REFUTE PSYCHO MOHAMMED'S "FIRST DICTUM"

No other RELIGION among the Five Organized Religions of the World has such a BARBARIC & BLOODTHIRSTY message and/or instruction in its Agenda !!!

This does not make Islam a RELIGION.......This categorizes Islam as FIRST and FOREMOST as a POLITICAL FORCE with "religious" overtones".

Practically ALL, if not ALL the rational politicians KNOW this to be true.

But as some of you correctly pointed out......it's almost political suicide TO BE HONEST ABOUT THE TRUTH because of the PREVAILING PC BULLSHIT !!!

However, Herman Cain is brave enough ...... and perceptive enough......not to shy away from the REALITY that the fucking Muslims are a fucking threat.

Does that mean we are going to war with the BILLION of the fucking Muslims ????

Answer: OF COURSE NOT !!!

Probably the OVEWRWHELMING MAJORITY of the non Mid East Muslims have either consciously rejected that barabaric FIRST DICTUM of the Psycho Mohammed, or are ignorant of it as taught by their imams. Or, simply, practical enough, to realize that fighting against the non-Islamic World is a pipe-dream.

Not so the Mid East fucking Muslims who are overwhelmingly FANATICAL True Muslims ESPECIALLY under the leadership of the Shiite Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, and who blackmailed the willing Saudi Royalty into financing ~95% of the Mosques in America. The other Islamic Cult, the Sunnis, are almost equally FANATICAL & VIRULENT is the THEOCRACY of IRAN which has the Country under TOTAL CONTROL with their PSYCHO STOOGE: AHMADINEJAD !!!

These Mid East Muslim PSYCHOS are the AVOWED ENEMIES of America.....and sooner or later we will have to confront them for what they truly are.

Meanwhile, we are playing all sorts of political games because of POLITICAL REALITIES rooted in the Western World's (and ours) for the Strategic Oil Supplies in the control of those who every rational person knows is OUR ENEMY.......WITHIN & WITHOUT !!!

As for our beloved Constitution.....and our Enlightened Capitalistic System .....both working hand in hand that made us the most prosperous and civilized nation on Earth for over 200 years ...... Our Beloved Constitution does NOT prohibit us from fighting ISLAM......a POLITICAL FORCE, synonymous with Fascism, disguised as a "RELIGION" .....with religious overtones.

Last edited:

Presidential candidate Herman Cain on Sunday defended his opposition to a new mosque in Tennessee, expressing concern about Shariah law and declaring Americans "have the right" to ban mosques in their communities.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Cain said he came out against the Tennessee mosque after talking to members of that community. He said the site is "hallowed ground" to Murfreesboro residents and that they're concerned about "the intentions of trying to get Shariah law" -- the code governing conduct in Islamic societies.

"It's not just a mosque for religious purposes. This is what the people are objecting to," he said.

Asked whether any community should be able to prohibit a mosque, Cain said they should.

"They have the right to do that. That's not discriminating ... against that particular religion. That is an aspect of them building that mosque that doesn't get talked about," he said.

I watched that interview and literally covered my face when he said that and inside my mind I went "oh you freaking idiot, you can't tell people that you dont trust muslims if you want to run for president in the current political correctness atmosphere in the USA"

Ugh......i honestly dont care that he said that, its his opinion and he obviously distrusts muslims, but im also realize that he is basically shooting himself in the foot politically.

That was my feeling. Of course the left cannot permit a conservative black candidate to gather any traction--it completely destroys one of the foundation stones of their most critical structure--and they would have figuratively drawn, quartered, tarred, feathered, and crucified him to prevent that just as they do all conservative black people and all strong outspoken conservative women (for the same reason.)

But damn, he shouldn't be handing them ammo like that to use to destroy him.

I watched that interview and literally covered my face when he said that and inside my mind I went "oh you freaking idiot, you can't tell people that you dont trust muslims if you want to run for president in the current political correctness atmosphere in the USA"

Ugh......i honestly dont care that he said that, its his opinion and he obviously distrusts muslims, but im also realize that he is basically shooting himself in the foot politically.

Yeah, political correctness my foot. Count me as one of the many enough who are less bothered by his specific (yet bizarre) suspicion of Muslims than his willingness to overturn the Free Exercise Clause and 1st Amendment Rights of Free Speech to indulge his instincts.

Newsflash: Putting on a military uniform does not automatically make you an expert in political science, history, sociology, or government.

Forum List

Back