Herman Cain Says U.S. Communities 'Have the Right' to Ban Mosques

Herman Cain also hates to read.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I also hate to read. It is one of the few activities that doesnt allow for multi tasking.
I see nothing wrong with hating to read.
Now, if he said he hates being kept informed? That would be an issue.
But with technology nowadays, one who hates to read can be as well read as someone who loves to read.

Shitfold,

And, as a certified Obamarrhoidal stooge, you have your head buried so deep in Obummer's arse that you wouldn't be qualified to judge anything.....especially the perceptiveness of great men to do whatever they want to do......including reading.

As to idiots like you ?????

I know whatcha have to do.....and that is to flush yourselves down the nearest toilet.

I know...it IS hard for him to type coherently while hiding under his bed.

[B.O.......Duh......C'ya,

I......HIDE ?!?!? You must be more delusional than I thought possible. Also, I type coherently enough for people to understand me.......the fact that you almost always disagree with me is clearly proof enough that whatever I state makes a Lezbo, dickless wonder, like you, wanna puke.

BTW, as the avowed "husband' in your "marriage" what colour dildoes do you prefer ?

Ah....bringing family into a discussion that was nothing to do with family. That's how you operate while hiding under that bed....can't type, and can't follow common decency. That's you all over.

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

Dickless Wonder LEZBOS with their "families" from so called "marriages" ?????

Ya gotta be kidding !!!!!

Herman Cain Says U.S. Communities 'Have the Right' to Ban Mosques - FoxNews.com

Presidential candidate Herman Cain on Sunday defended his opposition to a new mosque in Tennessee, expressing concern about Shariah law and declaring Americans "have the right" to ban mosques in their communities.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Cain said he came out against the Tennessee mosque after talking to members of that community. He said the site is "hallowed ground" to Murfreesboro residents and that they're concerned about "the intentions of trying to get Shariah law" -- the code governing conduct in Islamic societies.

"It's not just a mosque for religious purposes. This is what the people are objecting to," he said.

Asked whether any community should be able to prohibit a mosque, Cain said they should.

"They have the right to do that. That's not discriminating ... against that particular religion. That is an aspect of them building that mosque that doesn't get talked about," he said.

Cain comes off as a major moron here in my opinion. Thoughts USMB?

Don't know enough about the situation to have an opinion. I do know I'm against the Mosque at ground zero, not that it did me any good. I was against the Mega church in our city too, that didn't do me any good either.

Shitfold,

And, as a certified Obamarrhoidal stooge, you have your head buried so deep in Obummer's arse that you wouldn't be qualified to judge anything.....especially the perceptiveness of great men to do whatever they want to do......including reading.

As to idiots like you ?????

I know whatcha have to do.....and that is to flush yourselves down the nearest toilet.

I liked Cain better when he ran as a member of the 'Rent is too damn high' party.

I also hate to read. It is one of the few activities that doesnt allow for multi tasking.
But with technology nowadays, one who hates to read can be as well read as someone who loves to read.

Did Herman Cain actually say he hates to read? Or was that because he proposes signing only legislation that can fit on three pages? (which would be a huge step in reforming government in my opinion.) That resulted in a Jon Stewart spoof on Cain: Herman Cain: Jon Stewart Mocked Me Because I'm A 'Black Conservative' (VIDEO)

And of course the leftwing media, blogs, and message boards are pushing the mosque thing as the most important thing of all that Cain is and says. That they are giving Cain so much attention means that Cain must be doing something right to generate that much fear on the left that they have to destroy him.

One example:

BILL MAHER: New rule: Newt Gingrich - just stop. Seriously, your campaign isn't just off to a rough start. It's like you hired me to run it and I purposely ran it into the ground. Let me put your unpopularity in context for you: you're a Republican and you're polling behind a black guy.

Imagine for a moment the media firestorm that would have happened if back in 2008, a conservative talker made such a remark about Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, or any of that year's Democrat candidates that were at times polling behind Barack Obama.

There likely would have been calls from the Left for such a person to be fired.

But a liberal making such a comment about a black conservative?

Heck, HBO will probably give him a raise.

Read more: Bill Maher Takes Racist Swipe At Herman Cain: Gingrich is Republican 'Polling Behind a Black Guy' | NewsBusters.org

Last edited:

Did Herman Cain actually say he hates to read? Or was that because he proposes signing only legislation that can fit on three pages? (which would be a huge step in reforming government in my opinion.) That resulted in a Jon Stewart spoof on Cain: Herman Cain: Jon Stewart Mocked Me Because I'm A 'Black Conservative' (VIDEO)

And of course the leftwing media, blogs, and message boards are pushing the mosque thing as the most important thing of all that Cain is and says. That they are giving Cain so much attention means that Cain must be doing something right to generate that much fear on the left that they have to destroy him.

One example:

BILL MAHER: New rule: Newt Gingrich - just stop. Seriously, your campaign isn't just off to a rough start. It's like you hired me to run it and I purposely ran it into the ground. Let me put your unpopularity in context for you: you're a Republican and you're polling behind a black guy.

Imagine for a moment the media firestorm that would have happened if back in 2008, a conservative talker made such a remark about Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, or any of that year's Democrat candidates that were at times polling behind Barack Obama.

There likely would have been calls from the Left for such a person to be fired.

But a liberal making such a comment about a black conservative?

Heck, HBO will probably give him a raise.

Read more: Bill Maher Takes Racist Swipe At Herman Cain: Gingrich is Republican 'Polling Behind a Black Guy' | NewsBusters.org

Oh good. Manifold just neg repped me for this post. I must be doing something right. :)

I hope on that 'three page bill' and "I hate to read' thing that ya'll will listen in to the pretty short clip of Cain commenting on that. You'll find it in the first (Huffpost) link.

I do know I'm against the Mosque at ground zero, not that it did me any good. I was against the Mega church in our city too, that didn't do me any good either.

Opposing 1st Amendment freedom of religion shouldn't do you any good. :thup:

I am not opposed to freedom of religion. I just don't think anyone should be building at ground zero until those people whose buildings were destroyed are rebuilt. The Greek Orthodox church still doesn't have their permit to rebuild.

I'm also opposed to mega churches being built on business zoned property that contains wetlands and empties onto a neighborhood street instead of the highway. Imagine 6000 cars going by your house.....

I do know I'm against the Mosque at ground zero, not that it did me any good. I was against the Mega church in our city too, that didn't do me any good either.

I am not opposed to freedom of religion. I just don't think anyone should be building at ground zero until those people whose buildings were destroyed are rebuilt. The Greek Orthodox church still doesn't have their permit to rebuild.

I'm also opposed to mega churches being built on business zoned property that contains wetlands and empties onto a neighborhood street instead of the highway. Imagine 6000 cars going by your house.....

Exactly. Though I think Mr. Cain was wrong supporting a ban.....not the location of but a ban....on one particular mosque, if in fact that is what he really intended to say, I can't imagine him approving a ban on mosques in general and I know he would oppose outlawing Islam..

There is a world of difference between opposing a Wal-mart going in at "X" location and wanting Wal-mart banned period. All locations are not suitable for anything that wants to go in there. It would be as wrong to grant Westboro Baptist Church a building permit across the road from a military cemetary and it is wrong to build a mosque in the shadow of Ground Zero. But believing those two things are wrong does not suggest that the Westboro Church or an Islamic congregation should be opposed for building permits somewhere else.

[B.O.......Duh......C'ya,

I......HIDE ?!?!? You must be more delusional than I thought possible. Also, I type coherently enough for people to understand me.......the fact that you almost always disagree with me is clearly proof enough that whatever I state makes a Lezbo, dickless wonder, like you, wanna puke.

BTW, as the avowed "husband' in your "marriage" what colour dildoes do you prefer ?

Ah....bringing family into a discussion that was nothing to do with family. That's how you operate while hiding under that bed....can't type, and can't follow common decency. That's you all over.

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

I suspect that gay marriages are a lot more stable and real than any fantasy you came up with....after all, what kind of relationship can you have afraid and hiding under your bed....maybe you get it on with dust bunnies.

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

I suspect that gay marriages are a lot more stable and real than any fantasy you came up with....after all, what kind of relationship can you have afraid and hiding under your bed....maybe you get it on with dust bunnies.

B.O....Duh...C'ya,

You're really verging on a psychotic breakdown if you're at the point where you are extolling the bogus Queer unions you like to delude yourself into calling "marriages" with the real marriages.

Here's some advice for you, you Dickless LEZBO Wonder of a "husband".......use technicolour dildoes if the present dildoes are making you lose control of yourself.

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

B.O....Duh...C'ya,

You're really verging on a psychotic breakdown if you're at the point where you are extolling the bogus Queer unions you like to delude yourself into calling "marriages" with the real marriages.

Here's some advice for you, you Dickless LEZBO Wonder of a "husband".......use technicolour dildoes if the present dildoes are making you lose control of yourself.

So...does your dust bunny girl friend have a name? Does she whisper in your head? What does she tell you?

Exactly. Though I think Mr. Cain was wrong supporting a ban.....not the location of but a ban....on one particular mosque, if in fact that is what he really intended to say, I can't imagine him approving a ban on mosques in general and I know he would oppose outlawing Islam..

There is a world of difference between opposing a Wal-mart going in at "X" location and wanting Wal-mart banned period. All locations are not suitable for anything that wants to go in there. It would be as wrong to grant Westboro Baptist Church a building permit across the road from a military cemetary and it is wrong to build a mosque in the shadow of Ground Zero. But believing those two things are wrong does not suggest that the Westboro Church or an Islamic congregation should be opposed for building permits somewhere else.

You continue to apologize and excuse Herman Cain's calling for a ban on mosques. That's wrong.

You continue to apologize and excuse Herman Cain's calling for a ban on mosques. That's wrong.
I happen to think he was right ON the money.

CNSNews.com) – A British Islamic group known for its provocative publicity stunts says a borough in northeast London will be the first target of a campaign to establish “emirates” in the country – Muslim enclaves where shari’a law is enforced.

Waltham Forest, an area identified in the most recent census figures available as having the fifth-biggest proportion of Muslims – 15 percent – of any local authority in England or Wales, has been singled out by radicals behind the group calling itself Muslims Against Crusades (MAC).

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the
ShariaZone.jpg

Part of a poster a Muslim group says it will put up in Muslim neighborhoods in Britain as part of its call for “emirates” to be established under Islamic law. (Image: Muslims Against Crusades)​

Could it happen here? *YES* it could. You may step away from your CPU now.​

B.O....Duh...C'ya,

So...does your dust bunny girl friend have a name? Does she whisper in your head? What does she tell you?

She's a muslim and she stopped putting out because she could no longer have sex out of pity with a man sporting a thimble penis.

Thus he's on here, frustrated, and angry at muslims for not making his wife give it up.

He's also aware of the threat women pose to him, if women across the nation can all of a sudden marry other women, he's got no chance, hence his attack on you.

B.O....Duh...C'ya,

She's a muslim and she stopped putting out because she could no longer have sex out of pity with a man sporting a thimble penis.

Thus he's on here, frustrated, and angry at muslims for not making his wife give it up.

He's also aware of the threat women pose to him, if women across the nation can all of a sudden marry other women, he's got no chance, hence his attack on you.

Plausible.

B.O.....Duh.....C'ya,

B.O....Duh...C'ya,

:eek:

Forum List

Back