Herman Cain: ‘I’d probably be the nominee’

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa — and that he’s hired investigators to determine who spread stories that he says brought down his campaign.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.

Read more: Herman Cain: ?I?d probably be the nominee? - Kevin Robillard and Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa — and that he’s hired investigators to determine who spread stories that he says brought down his campaign.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.

Read more: Herman Cain: ?I?d probably be the nominee? - Kevin Robillard and Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Damn......the guy is delusional

Still can't accept that it was his own personal behavior that destroyed him

Cain is above crying like liberals and claiming racism.

What I see him saying is that he could have won the nomination thus the RNC is not racist. I would have voted for Cain. I can kinda understand why blacks may not be Republicans, what I really can't understand is how they can be democrats.

What I see him saying is that he could have won the nomination thus the RNC is not racist. I would have voted for Cain. I can kinda understand why blacks may not be Republicans, what I really can't understand is how they can be democrats.

Cain has never accepted responsibility for the personal issues that caused his demise

Typical Republican

Then there are other politicians who get away with their personal misbehaviors.........Bill Clinton, Barney Frank, The Kennedy Bros., etc., etc., etc.

Cain has never accepted responsibility for the personal issues that caused his demise

Typical Republican

No Republicans usually resign in those circumstances, democrats, naaaaah, they keep on rolling.

Yep. Proves he is a rightwinger to the core.
Whining all the way.

I'll take any opportunity to post one of my favorite political clips of all time:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WELkanHrSqw]Herman Cain on Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

Cue the scattered, confused applause.

Forum List

Back