Texas delegates planning floor mutiny over seizure of power by Romney

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Texas delegates planning floor mutiny over RNC rules changes | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Shooting yourself in the foot Romney. This here is just a look at what's to come if that whacko gets elected president. Ya think Obama was bad!? Wait till Romney gets in there....must be stopped.

Oh just in case anyone doesn't know. Texas has only 30 or so RP delegates the rest are backing Romney...pissing off his own supporters not a good way to get elected.

Last edited:
what%2Ba%2Bwhiny%2Bbitch%2Byou%2Bare%2Bmy%2Bgood%2Bsir%2B_2b659dfd4c6a248c6c2be1404038280e.jpg

Do you get direct contact with the Obama administration or do they contact you through some sort of secret organization? Exactly how are you paid and how much?

Do you get direct contact with the Obama administration or do they contact you through some sort of secret organization? Exactly how are you paid and how much?

That's a helluva response, particularly for someone with your chosen screen name.

You support the power grab by Romney that restricts the delegates 'FREEWILL'?

• Banned

I told them no cash, the dollar is losing value to fast. So we settled on half in gold and half in silver. :D

I love how people seem to think the Republican party cant dictate the rules for it's own convention. They may be stupid rules. But then no one is forcing anyone to be in the party either.

I love how people seem to think the Republican party cant dictate the rules for it's own convention. They may be stupid rules. But then no one is forcing anyone to be in the party either.

You're right, and the party is making it increasingly obvious that their candidates are selected by wealthy backers of the establishment instead of common peasant voters such as ourselves. Between this and the multiple state primary "mishaps" that coincidentally all benefited Romney, these actions will only chase support away from the Republican Party.

The slogan of the convention might as well be "We have chosen your king, and you WILL like it."

You're right, and the party is making it increasingly obvious that their candidates are selected by wealthy backers of the establishment instead of common peasant voters such as ourselves. Between this and the multiple state primary "mishaps" that coincidentally all benefited Romney, these actions will only chase support away from the Republican Party.

The slogan of the convention might as well be "We have chosen your king, and you WILL like it."

That's all candidates in both parties. When was the last time you saw a regular schmo like you or me win the R or D nomination for U.S. Senate? You really think someone who makes $40k a year is going to be a presidential nominee?

BTw they settled the dispute last night. This wouldn't be an issue at all if the delagates in question were going to obey the state rules and vote for the candidate determined by the primary. But of course, Ron Paul has some supporters who werent going to follow the rules and they get upset when the RNC decides to punish them for breaking the rules by making a new rule.

That's all candidates in both parties. When was the last time you saw a regular schmo like you or me win the R or D nomination for U.S. Senate? You really think someone who makes $40k a year is going to be a presidential nominee?

I'm referring to the people selecting the candidates, not the candidates themselves. The Republican primaries (and to a lesser extent, the Democratic ones as well) have become a repeated process that goes something like this:

Establishment: Vote for Romney, he's your guy!
Voter: I don't like Romney, I like _____.
Establishment: But Romney has the best chance of beating Obama; all our polls say so! And he'll say anything you want him to say.
Voter: I still think _____ has a better track record, and doesn't flip on the issues...
Establishment: I guarentee Romney will be more likely to beat Obama.
Voter: I disagree, and even if that were the case, what difference would it make? The two are more similar than Coke and Pepsi.
Establishment: :hmpf: Well there's just no getting through you is there? Looks like someone's vote is going to be "miscounted"

Most Republican voters have caved in to this, but because the Paulites were too stubborn to tag along, the RNC and it's major donors felt that their voices don't belong in the party.

I'm referring to the people selecting the candidates, not the candidates themselves. The Republican primaries (and to a lesser extent, the Democratic ones as well) have become a repeated process that goes something like this:

Establishment: Vote for Romney, he's your guy!
Voter: I don't like Romney, I like _____.
Establishment: But Romney has the best chance of beating Obama; all our polls say so! And he'll say anything you want him to say.
Voter: I still think _____ has a better track record, and doesn't flip on the issues...
Establishment: I guarentee Romney will be more likely to beat Obama.
Voter: I disagree, and even if that were the case, what difference would it make? The two are more similar than Coke and Pepsi.
Establishment: :hmpf: Well there's just no getting through you is there? Looks like someone's vote is going to be "miscounted"

Most Republican voters have caved in to this, but because the Paulites were too stubborn to tag along, the RNC and it's major donors felt that their voices don't belong in the party.
yet, I see no one holding a gun to your head and telling you who to vote for.

But here you are, posting this...

The RuPaul bedwetters are giving full throated whine to their petty butthurt.

The dick head LOST, children.

The focus now OUGHT to be on defeating the incumbent's bid for re-election. But RuPaul is too arrogant and self-serving and petty for that.

His followers are worse.

Forum List

Back