Herman Cain could be described as a "monster"

Quote: Originally Posted by Truthmatters View Post
Cain is a serial sexual harasser.

That is what the evidence shows.

Why are you now lying about what I have said?

None of you left wing whackos are going to vote for him so why should any decent conservative give a flying rat's ass what you think?

Too funny. All your lib knickers are in such a twist over this because no conservatives are falling for bullshit this time.

Does it make no impression at all that after all this man's years in business, everything he has done, the totality of complaints come out of a two year period at the Restaurant Association and coincidentally, all the women have deep ties to the democrats?

Why is it that Sharon Bialek has no independent memory of the event that so traumatized her and had to read the account from a statement prepared by Gloria Allred?

This whole thing simply stinks.

Who thinks TruthDon'tMeanSquat is gonna lay out some solid evidence.. Raise yer hand.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Po' widdle 'Cons', the only guy you have that isn't batshit crazy or isn't chasing skirt is Romney. And you people just can't stand him.

It is starting to look like that. One woman would have easily been dismissed. There are just too many women to dismiss now. And at his press conference yesterday he opened himself up to a lot more doubt.

Nothing more than a good bimbo eruption. So far, only one woman has actually come forth and said anything.... and to that I say, whatever.

Does it make no impression at all that after all this man's years in business, everything he has done, the totality of complaints come out of a two year period at the Restaurant Association and coincidentally, all the women have deep ties to the democrats?

Why is it that Sharon Bialek has no independent memory of the event that so traumatized her and had to read the account from a statement prepared by Gloria Allred?

Deep ties to democrats? The one's that we know names of are Republicans.

Nope

It is starting to look like that. One woman would have easily been dismissed. There are just too many women to dismiss now. And at his press conference yesterday he opened himself up to a lot more doubt.

Nothing more than a good bimbo eruption. So far, only one woman has actually come forth and said anything.... and to that I say, whatever.
What is a bimbo eruption?

Is Cain wearing an Orange Jump Suit yet Liberals ???

Didn't get your wish, huh?

Some women make bogus bullshit claims and you're ready to send the guy to the electric chair.

It'll be a fine day when Obama is packing and Cain is moving in to 1600 Penn. Ave.

:rofl:

yeah, it'll be the same day monkeys fly out of my ass.

looking forward to it

Nope
Yep.

What is a bimbo eruption?

Gold diggers on parade.

If the left choose to believe Sharon just on her word and just her word with no proof, then Larry Sinclair must be believed.

Cain disclosed this settlement back in 2003 when he ran for a lower office. This wouldn't have even come up had not someone leaked the info.

Blaming the woman who wasnt saying anything to begin with is scummy. At least attempt to be honest about this.

Severance packages. Not settlements.

Have you heard about Bill Kurtis mocking Sharon's *cough* credibility. It's jawdropping.
Apparently Sharon is very well known. And Kurtis has an impeccable reputation.

Media Veteran Anchor Bill Kurtis Says Bialek Was Former CBS Employee With a ‘Track Record’: Her‘s and Cain’s Roles May Even ‘Have Been Reversed’ In Car

On his radio program Tuesday, Mark Levin aired a clip of veteran journalist and CBS anchor Bill Kurtis on WLS saying that Herman Cain’s accuser, Sharon Bialek, is a former CBS employee with a “track record.” Given her checkered past, a chuckling Kurtis posited that Bialek‘s and Cain’s roles in the alleged car-incident could even have been reversed.

Some of Kurtis’ observations on Bialek were as follows:

“She has a history.”

“There is a lot more to this story.”

“I can assure you that there will be far more to this story.”

“Let’s put Herman or Sharon in the car and say their roles may even have been reversed, given her track record here.”

audio at link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/vete...versed-in-car/

actually, i believe it's been two.

it's hard to keep up, but i think a total of 4 or 5 have been mentioned so far.

something about smoke and a fire comes to mind.

If the left choose to believe Sharon just on her word and just her word with no proof, then Larry Sinclair must be believed.

Cain disclosed this settlement back in 2003 when he ran for a lower office. This wouldn't have even come up had not someone leaked the info.

Blaming the woman who wasnt saying anything to begin with is scummy. At least attempt to be honest about this.

Severance packages. Not settlements.

Have you heard about Bill Kurtis mocking Sharon's *cough* credibility. It's jawdropping.
Apparently Sharon is very well known. And Kurtis has an impeccable reputation.

Media Veteran Anchor Bill Kurtis Says Bialek Was Former CBS Employee With a ‘Track Record’: Her‘s and Cain’s Roles May Even ‘Have Been Reversed’ In Car

On his radio program Tuesday, Mark Levin aired a clip of veteran journalist and CBS anchor Bill Kurtis on WLS saying that Herman Cain’s accuser, Sharon Bialek, is a former CBS employee with a “track record.” Given her checkered past, a chuckling Kurtis posited that Bialek‘s and Cain’s roles in the alleged car-incident could even have been reversed.

Some of Kurtis’ observations on Bialek were as follows:

“She has a history.”

“There is a lot more to this story.”

“I can assure you that there will be far more to this story.”

“Let’s put Herman or Sharon in the car and say their roles may even have been reversed, given her track record here.”

audio at link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/vete...versed-in-car/

what's bill's take on the other four (so far)?

Forum List

Back