Here's Your Voter Fraud

America has one of the lowest voter turnout in the world
Republicans like it that way.

EVERY person has a right to vote on who represents their interests.
That means the guy living under a highway overpass has as much a right as a CEO of a major corporation

That is true and it's very unfortunate. Our country would select much better representatives if only people who knew about what they were voting on could vote. The guy under a bridge doesn't know a thing about politics or his representative. It's the Obama Money people that are screwing up our country.

The guy living under a highway overpass wants to vote for the guy who will get him out from under the overpass

The CEO wants to vote for the guy who will make him richer and more powerful.

Each votes in his own interest. That is how democracy works

View attachment 311183

The major difference is that the CEO is voting for somebody that will let him or her keep more of their very own money that they worked for. The guy under the bridge is voting for politicians that will take money from the CEO to give to him.
Both apples and oranges vote
That is what Democrats recognize

Getting that guy out from under the bridge benefits society
Giving that CEO more wealth and power?
Not always so

That is why allowing EVERYONE to vote is so important. Our founders recognized that

Not really, the founders only wanted property owners to vote (those who paid the taxes) so that we didn't have what we have today, which is the poor voting money out of the pockets of those who have it.

Giving money to the guy under the bridge never worked before. Money doesn't solve mental issues, nor does it make anybody more self-reliant. If anything, it makes them less.

This conversation brings to mind something that happened to me with I was about 8 years old. I was in the car with my father going to a junk yard in a very poor area. As I gazed on, I told my father I wished I had a million dollars (which was a ton of money in the 60's). My father asked me why? I told him I'd give it to all these people so they wouldn't have to live like this! My father smiled at my innocent, and said "Son, you could give these people a million dollars each, and in enough time, they would be right back here again."

Pop was right. Books have been written about lottery winners who confessed that hitting the big one totally ruined their lives. I've personally seen companies close down after the owner passed away and gave it to their sliver spoon children. They ran it into the ground.

The war on poverty has produced very little results, while costing taxpayers a ton of money.

This year marks the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon B. Johnson's launch of the War on Poverty. In January 1964, Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

The U.S. Census Bureau has just released its annual poverty report. The report claims that in 2013, 14.5 percent of Americans were poor. Remarkably, that's almost the same poverty rate as in 1967, three years after the War on Poverty started. How can that be? How can government spend $9,000 per recipient and have no effect on poverty? The answer is - it can't.

The War on Poverty: 50 years of failure

The War on Poverty worked
If you look at the living standards of people in 1965, many lived without running water, electricity, access to healthcare. Programs were created to assist people to escape poverty, millions have benefitted.

Regardless, people have a right to vote for those who will best represent them. Elected officials do more to assist rich people than poor people.

No, Hillary took it from him and he got a house out of it. Just like you did it to him again. Wonder what he will get this time.
Yea......Hillary only got more votes, more delegates and more states.
Bernie was robbed.

Same is going to happen with Biden

This isn't voter fraud but it might be one of the dumbest things anyone ever did to get themselves charged with felonies. What the hell did she really hope to accomplish? Did she think that changing somebody like Schumer's registration from Democrat to Republican without his knowledge would result in him voting the straight R ticket the next time he went to the polls? If someone changed me from independent to Democrat, it wouldn't change the way I vote but it would embarrass the hell out of me if it ever got out.

This isn't voter fraud but it might be one of the dumbest things anyone ever did to get themselves charged with felonies. What the hell did she really hope to accomplish? Did she think that changing somebody like Schumer's registration from Democrat to Republican without his knowledge would result in him voting the straight R ticket the next time he went to the polls? If someone changed me from independent to Democrat, it wouldn't change the way I vote but it would embarrass the hell out of me if it ever got out.

It doesn't change the way you vote in a general election, but screwing with party affiliation can lock you out of a primary. It's voter registration fraud.

No, Hillary took it from him and he got a house out of it. Just like you did it to him again. Wonder what he will get this time.

"Took" it by winning over 3 million more votes than he got? I'm going to bet you weren't aware that the race between Obama and Clinton was much closer than the race between Clinton and Sanders.

"Hall submitted the forms to the Lake County Supervisor of Elections Office, authorities said. Elections officials flagged the forms because they included incorrect information, including birth dates, Social Security numbers or driver's license numbers.

Some of the forms changed the registrations of Democrats or no party affiliation to Republican, officials said."

All those registration become invalid, meaning those voters can't vote

"Hall submitted the forms to the Lake County Supervisor of Elections Office, authorities said. Elections officials flagged the forms because they included incorrect information, including birth dates, Social Security numbers or driver's license numbers.

Some of the forms changed the registrations of Democrats or no party affiliation to Republican, officials said."

So why are you beating a dead horse? We all said this woman should be locked up, for a good period of time, as all people who attempt to defraud our elections should be. It doesn't matter to us what side she's on. We on the right do not support voter fraud like you on the left do. We do not encourage it like you on the left do. We are trying to take steps so that it's less likely to happen unlike you on the left do. We do not say it's meaningless like you on the left do.

That is true and it's very unfortunate. Our country would select much better representatives if only people who knew about what they were voting on could vote. The guy under a bridge doesn't know a thing about politics or his representative. It's the Obama Money people that are screwing up our country.

The guy living under a highway overpass wants to vote for the guy who will get him out from under the overpass

The CEO wants to vote for the guy who will make him richer and more powerful.

Each votes in his own interest. That is how democracy works

View attachment 311183

The major difference is that the CEO is voting for somebody that will let him or her keep more of their very own money that they worked for. The guy under the bridge is voting for politicians that will take money from the CEO to give to him.
Both apples and oranges vote
That is what Democrats recognize

Getting that guy out from under the bridge benefits society
Giving that CEO more wealth and power?
Not always so

That is why allowing EVERYONE to vote is so important. Our founders recognized that

Not really, the founders only wanted property owners to vote (those who paid the taxes) so that we didn't have what we have today, which is the poor voting money out of the pockets of those who have it.

Giving money to the guy under the bridge never worked before. Money doesn't solve mental issues, nor does it make anybody more self-reliant. If anything, it makes them less.

This conversation brings to mind something that happened to me with I was about 8 years old. I was in the car with my father going to a junk yard in a very poor area. As I gazed on, I told my father I wished I had a million dollars (which was a ton of money in the 60's). My father asked me why? I told him I'd give it to all these people so they wouldn't have to live like this! My father smiled at my innocent, and said "Son, you could give these people a million dollars each, and in enough time, they would be right back here again."

Pop was right. Books have been written about lottery winners who confessed that hitting the big one totally ruined their lives. I've personally seen companies close down after the owner passed away and gave it to their sliver spoon children. They ran it into the ground.

The war on poverty has produced very little results, while costing taxpayers a ton of money.

This year marks the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon B. Johnson's launch of the War on Poverty. In January 1964, Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

The U.S. Census Bureau has just released its annual poverty report. The report claims that in 2013, 14.5 percent of Americans were poor. Remarkably, that's almost the same poverty rate as in 1967, three years after the War on Poverty started. How can that be? How can government spend $9,000 per recipient and have no effect on poverty? The answer is - it can't.

The War on Poverty: 50 years of failure

The War on Poverty worked
If you look at the living standards of people in 1965, many lived without running water, electricity, access to healthcare. Programs were created to assist people to escape poverty, millions have benefitted.

Regardless, people have a right to vote for those who will best represent them. Elected officials do more to assist rich people than poor people.

If the war on poverty worked, why didn't the percentage of people in poverty change all that much? 22 trillion dollars later, better economic times, and not much difference. That's the biggest waste of 22 trillion dollars we ever spent, and are still spending.

So why are you beating a dead horse? We all said this woman should be locked up, for a good period of time, as all people who attempt to defraud our elections should be. It doesn't matter to us what side she's on. We on the right do not support voter fraud like you on the left do. We do not encourage it like you on the left do. We are trying to take steps so that it's less likely to happen unlike you on the left do. We do not say it's meaningless like you on the left do.
Then why did Republicans block legislation to prevent foreign intervention in our elections?

Then why did Republicans block legislation to prevent foreign intervention in our elections?

I'm unaware of that. Care to post a link so I can check it out? I'm sure you're telling one side of the story just like the NYT or WaPo constantly does. But post it, and I'll explain the other side, if that's what really happened.

I'm unaware of that. Care to post a link so I can check it out? I'm sure you're telling one side of the story just like the NYT or WaPo constantly does. But post it, and I'll explain the other side, if that's what really happened.

Senate GOP blocks three election security bills

Thank you. Here is the way Senator Blackburn described the bills, from your link:

But Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) opposed each of the requests. Under the Senate's rules, any one senator can ask for unanimous consent to pass a bill, but any one senator can object and block their requests.

Blackburn accused Democrats of trying to move the bills knowing that GOP lawmakers would block them and giving them fodder for fundraising efforts.

“They are attempting to bypass this body’s Rules Committee on behalf of various bills that will seize control over elections from the states and take it from the states and where do they want to put it? They want it to rest in the hands of Washington, D.C., bureaucrats,” she said.

Sounds like a pretty good reason to me.

Thank you. Here is the way Senator Blackburn described the bills, from your link:

But Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) opposed each of the requests. Under the Senate's rules, any one senator can ask for unanimous consent to pass a bill, but any one senator can object and block their requests.

Blackburn accused Democrats of trying to move the bills knowing that GOP lawmakers would block them and giving them fodder for fundraising efforts.

“They are attempting to bypass this body’s Rules Committee on behalf of various bills that will seize control over elections from the states and take it from the states and where do they want to put it? They want it to rest in the hands of Washington, D.C., bureaucrats,” she said.

Sounds like a pretty good reason to me.

Looks like she blocked them for a very good reason. The Dems must think everyone but them just fell off the turnip truck.

Leave it to the Dems to act like imbeciles.

Forum List

Back