Here's Your Voter Fraud

Some liberal judge will give her probation and a couple weeks of community service, so she can be back on the job by November.

:21:

Have Democrats in Florida learned to read? ... news to me ... that 119 voters represents 0.00055% of Florida's population ... yeah, truly a massive problem ... that wouldn't have changed the 2000 election results there either ...

Have Democrats in Florida learned to read? ... news to me ... that 119 voters represents 0.00055% of Florida's population ... yeah, truly a massive problem ... that wouldn't have changed the 2000 election results there either ...

Yeah. The word "massive" immediately set off my liberal bias detector too.

All voter fraud should be prosecuted and all voter rolls should be reconciled.

It’s not that fraud doesn’t happen by Pubs. It’s that Dimms accept it.

Some liberal judge will give her probation and a couple weeks of community service, so she can be back on the job by November.

:21:

You mean like they did for Roger Stone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well at least we use a higher-quality bunch to help us steal elections. Russians are far more interesting people than all those illegal Mexicans you cheat with. Granted, drunk Mexicans do occasionally do stupidly-entertaining things. But they can't hold a candle to all the wacky drunk Russian videos posted on liveleak and Youtube.

It's a Russian False Flag Operation and also according to ANONYMOUS OFFICIALS who have told The New York Slimes and The Washington Compost the Russians are also attempting to rig the Democrat primary thing for Bernie :omg: :rolleyes-41:

upload_2020-3-8_2-13-29.png

upload_2020-3-8_2-14-43.png

Russia is interfering in Democratic primary to help Sanders, officials say

The source - Crooks & Liars - is a fake news site famous only for making mountains out of mole hills. The OP is a MORON:

Crooks and Liars - Media Bias/Fact Check

left3.png

Forum List

Back