Here's Your Voter Fraud

CHEATING is the only democraps hope, and they know it. Expect cheating this November on a scale we've never seen before.

Laws don't mean shit to democrats, not when it comes to gaining the authoritarian power they seem so hungry for, NOTHING is out of bounds for them.

All voter fraud should be prosecuted and all voter rolls should be reconciled.

It’s not that fraud doesn’t happen by Pubs. It’s that Dimms accept it.
You all seem pretty accepting of this

Have Democrats in Florida learned to read? ... news to me ... that 119 voters represents 0.00055% of Florida's population ... yeah, truly a massive problem ... that wouldn't have changed the 2000 election results there either ...

Doesn't matter. Interference in the voting process deserves a harsh sentence.

Very little true voter fraud actually occurs. Both major parties have instances of fraud.
True.

But Republicans will continue to propagate the lie that voter ‘fraud’ is ‘rampant’ – and believe the lie that any election they lose is the consequence of voter ‘fraud.’

Correct.

In essence, it reveals how mentally lazy republicans are. If a story is derogatory about the blob's performance of the state of affairs in general, it's instantly dubbed as a "hoax" or "fake news" before it is even read. If a Republican does badly in an election, it couldn't possibly be due to the voters preferring another candidate, it's due to illegal aliens voting or voter fraud or some other out-of-left-field irregularity.

Have Democrats in Florida learned to read? ... news to me ... that 119 voters represents 0.00055% of Florida's population ... yeah, truly a massive problem ... that wouldn't have changed the 2000 election results there either ...
The source - Crooks & Liars - is a fake news site famous only for making mountains out of mole hills. The OP is a MORON:

Crooks and Liars - Media Bias/Fact Check

left3.png
Florida woman charged with changing party affiliations of voters

Florida Woman Changed Voters’ Party Affiliations, Officials Say

Florida woman charged for allegedly filling out voter registration forms with false information

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article240968166.html

How many more do.you need?

Y-E-E-E-E-E-A-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-W-N-N-N-N-N-N..... ZZZZZ..... zzzzzz

When you find votes in the trunk of car that flip elections, let me know..... zzzzzz

In Florida, subverting democracy to help Repubs has a long history.

Hillary Clinton revisits Florida's 2000 and 2004 voter purge when Jeb Bush was governor
PolitiFact - Hillary Clinton revisits Florida's 2000 and 2004 voter purge when Jeb Bush was governor

After the election, news organizations and other groups tried to figure out how many people had been denied the right to vote. But the numbers varied widely — though the reported estimates were higher than George W. Bush’s 537-margin in the 2000 presidential election. A 2001 Palm Beach Post investigation asserted that at least 1,100 eligible voters were wrongly purged. Other reports put the figure much higher.

The NAACP and American Civil Liberties Union sued the state in 2000, and the settlement required the state to run its old felon lists with new standards.

At a hearing before the U.S. Civil Rights Commission in January 2001, Bush placed the blame for the state’s woes on election officials. But a divided commission concluded that many Florida leaders were responsible, including Bush, for the "unjust removal of disproportionate numbers of African American voters."

A week later, Bush along with the Cabinet implemented the commission’s recommendation to make the clemency process easier for ex-felons seeking to restore their voting rights.

Botched purge in 2004

The state compiled a new list of 47,000 potential felons before the 2004 election. But after a lawsuit forced the state to make the list publicly available in July 2004, the Miami Herald reported that more than 2,000 of those names -- many of them black Democrats -- should not have been on the list, because their rights to vote were restored through the state's clemency process.

A separate issue was that Hispanics made up 0.1 percent of the list, in a state where nearly one in five residents were Hispanic.

The state’s criminal database didn’t have "Hispanic" as a category, but voter registration rolls did have it, which created a discrepancy.

Less than two weeks after the list was released, the state scrapped the entire list, saying it was flawed.

How The Trump Admin’s Attempt To Perpetuate The Voter Fraud Myth Failed Miserably
How The Trump Admin’s Attempt To Perpetuate The Voter Fraud Myth Failed Miserably

As the 2020 election approaches, we are seeing intensifying attempts to suppress the vote. There’s an irony in these attempts, which come after four years during which arguments that such laws are needed to combat phantom voter fraud have collapsed under the weight of evidence. Even the White House’s own relatively high-profile foray into the voter fraud fever swamp sputtered to an inglorious ending. President Trump established the “Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity” in May 2017, but the following January he dissolved it with none of its work completed. It never issued a report.

The commission was started to back up Trump’s unsupported claims of massive voter fraud, which he advanced as the reason Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election. Trump named Vice President Mike Pence the nominal chair of the commission, but then-Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, the vice chair, was the driving force behind its operation. Kobach is one of the country’s leading public figures contending that voter fraud is a major problem in the United States. He is one of a small group of public figures I’ve dubbed the “fraudulent fraud squad,” who built up the myth of rampant voter fraud that Republican legislatures have used to justify severe rules making it harder to register and vote. Kobach ran the meetings of the commission and seemed to dictate its agenda.

The collapse of the Pence-Kobach fraud commission was a watershed moment in the modern history of voter fraud mythmaking and attempts at voter suppression. For years, people like Kobach and the Heritage Foundation’s Hans von Spakovsky had spun stories of voter fraud by relying upon anecdotal accounts, innuendo, falsehoods, and accusations that almost never panned out. Most of this cheap talk was not subjected to cross-examination or rigorous study. The trial and commission fiasco changed all that.

Paid Democratic voter fraud ring uncovered in Texas

Dems are not innocent. And yes, hotair is listed as right bias by media fact check, just like crooks and liars is listed as left bias.
Really?

Hot Air isn't full of shit?

Texas AG Ken Paxton says his office hasn't launched criminal investigations of voters flagged for citizenship review
The article you linked has nothing to do with the article I linked.

I linked a 2018 article showing democratic efforts to take mail ballots and fraudulently fill them out, your article is a 2019 article about citizenship review.

Correct, that's why we want 16 year olds to vote. That;'s why we want motor voter, especially in places with a lot of illegals. That's why we want prisoners to vote. That's why we are against Voter-ID. That's why we.........

Never mind, my mistake. I'm thinking of somebody else.
Motor Voter has been the law since 1993...

Correct, that's why we want 16 year olds to vote. That;'s why we want motor voter, especially in places with a lot of illegals. That's why we want prisoners to vote. That's why we are against Voter-ID. That's why we.........

Never mind, my mistake. I'm thinking of somebody else.
Motor Voter has been the law since 1993...

Not in my state it isn't. We're trying to eliminate voter fraud, not promote it.

Forum List

Back