Here's Why The Media Denies it Was Terrorism

Here is an Article that goes to part of the core problem between Bush and Blanco. Clearly there are arguments that support both sides and an open honest evaluation, in context would bring much to light. How should the Federal Government respond when Local and State Authorities are Decimated in an Emergency, Terrorist or Natural? What Powers, What limits? Where are We now?

Many Evacuated, but Thousands Still Waiting - washingtonpost.com

You are Retarded.

LOL Attacking me won't change the fact that I asked YOU to substantiate YOUR claims and YOU failed miserably.

You are Ill? Prayer might help.

LOL cutting and pasting an article while providing no argument to show specifically what you are talkng about or what you are focusing on and attacking me prove nothing except that you can't make a valid argument to substantiate any of your claims.

So let's make this easy on you. Let's go back to the original argument which claims that a PC attitude is what allowed hasan to continue to serve despite red flags and then the author (and you) tries to blame obama for that attitude. Ok so taking that argument what specific acts concerning hasan occured on obama's watch? Then show how they where ignored as a direct result of any attitude, policy, or standard that obama had put in place. Do that and you can prove the original claim of this thread. However, if you can't do that the argument is countered and you LOSE.

LOL Attacking me won't change the fact that I asked YOU to substantiate YOUR claims and YOU failed miserably.

LOL cutting and pasting an article while providing no argument to show specifically what you are talkng about or what you are focusing on and attacking me prove nothing except that you can't make a valid argument to substantiate any of your claims.

So let's make this easy on you. Let's go back to the original argument which claims that a PC attitude is what allowed hasan to continue to serve despite red flags and then the author (and you) tries to blame obama for that attitude. Ok so taking that argument what specific acts concerning hasan occured on obama's watch? Then show how they where ignored as a direct result of any attitude, policy, or standard that obama had put in place. Do that and you can prove the original claim of this thread. However, if you can't do that the argument is countered and you LOSE.

More reason for you to ignore The Article and Me. You are not worth the time or effort Smith. No discussion goes forward with You, only backwards. there is no reasoning with You, just false expectation. You ate allot of paste in Kindergarten, I bet. How many times did it take You to make it through? Or is it more like how much did it cost, to buy Your way Through. Consider My Posts from this Point on directed at Everybody But You.

More reason for you to ignore The Article and Me. You are not worth the time or effort Smith. No discussion goes forward with You, only backwards. there is no reasoning with You, just false expectation. You ate allot of paste in Kindergarten, I bet. How many times did it take You to make it through? Or is it more like how much did it cost, to buy Your way Through. Consider My Posts from this Point on directed at Everybody But You.

LOL So you can't make any valid arguments, you can't present any facts to support an argument that you claim is valid and in the end all you have to offer is to personally attack me. Imagine that. How typical of the cowardly conservatives on this board after they get called out for failing to sustantiate their arguments. So go ahead and run away it won't change the FACTS and one of those facts is that you lost the dabate based on the facts.
Oh and thanks for proving that you are hack. Now you can run away. LOL

Last edited:
This will be interesting to watch unfold.

Army Major Hasan Faces New Charges in Fort Hood Shootings
Psychiatrist Nidal Hasan Charged With 32 Counts of Attempted Murder, May Plead Insanity
By MEGAN CHUCHMACH
Brian Ross Investigative Unit
Dec. 2, 2009
The Army psychiatrist at the center of last month's deadly shooting at the Fort Hood, Texas army base was charged with 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder today, on top of the 13 murder counts he already faced in the Nov. 5 massacre.
Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, who remains hospitalized and paralyzed from the chest down in a San Antonio intensive care unit, is accused of shooting 30 soldiers and two civilians – Fort Hood police officers – in addition to fatally wounding 13 soldiers.

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE COVERAGE OF THE FORT HOOD SHOOTING.

Officials said the investigation into the shootings continues and additional charges may be pending. Hasan is set to be tried in military court.

Fort Hood: Maj. Nasan Faces New Charges of Attempted Murder in Army Base Shootings - ABC News

LOL So you can't make any valid arguments, you can't present any facts to support an argument that you claim is valid and in the end all you have to offer is to personally attack me. Imagine that. How typical of the cowardly conservatives on this board after they get called out for failing to sustantiate their arguments. So go ahead and run away it won't change the FACTS and one of those facts is that you lost the dabate based on the facts.

Sad, but You are not worth arguing with Smith. The Argument never moves forward with You, just backwards. You should try adding to a discussion, rather than manipulating Other Posters. It's a turn off. I'm trying real hard to not put You on ignore. There is nothing to run to or from with You. I'm just repeated out. You might consider a pet bird.

Sad, but You are not worth arguing with Smith. The Argument never moves forward with You, just backwards. You should try adding to a discussion, rather than manipulating Other Posters. It's a turn off. I'm trying real hard to not put You on ignore. There is nothing to run to or from with You. I'm just repeated out. You might consider a pet bird.

LOL Says the poster who lost the debate and can't accept that FACT. Face it, your spin was countered, you made yourself look like a fool and now the only tactic you have left is to attack me in a lame and desperate attempt to try and save face as you run away.
I presented the fact that some of the red flags ignored occured before obama took office therefore his attitude did NOT contribute to them being ignored or passed over based on political correctness. Where as you presented the spin that obama is to blame despite the fact that events occured on W's watch. Your spin fell flat in the face of the facts and you lost the debate.

You are trying so hard to make this about me when the fact is that it has NOTHING to do with me and everything to do with the fact that you righties presented a flawed argument in a desperate attempt to blame obama for something that began before he was president.

Last edited:

LOL Says the poster who lost the debate and can't accept that FACT. Face it, your spin was countered, you made yourself look like a fool and now the only tactic you have left is to attack me in a lame and desperate attempt to try and save face as you run away.
I presented the fact that some of the red flags ignored occured before obama took office therefore his attitude did NOT contribute to them. Where as you presented the spin that obama is to blame despite the fact that events occured on W's watch. Your spin fell flat in the face of the facts and you lost the debate.

You are trying so hard to make this about me when the fact is that it has NOTHING to do with me and everything to do with the fact that you righties presented a flawed argument in a desperate attempt to blame obama for something that began before he was president.

LOL, You Lose Every time You Comment. My Opinion Is My Opinion. It Remains. Your Argument is flawed.
You presented the fact that some of the red flags ignored occurred before Obama took office. Big deal. That is not contested. Obama still remains responsible for His Choices, and what happened on His watch. Bush remains responsible for His Choices and what happened on His Watch. How many times does this need to be repeated? Are You learning disabled? Is there Someone We should call? Your position was lame, remains lame, and will probably continue on that course. YOU LOSE every time Your Lips move or Your Fingers stroke the key board. What kind of a Doctor are You? Quack? It does not matter to My argument when the red flags started. Which Party is the PC Party Moron? You Lose.

I presented the fact that some of the red flags ignored occured before obama took office therefore his attitude did NOT contribute to them. Where as you presented the spin that obama is to blame despite the fact that events occured on W's watch. Your spin fell flat in the face of the facts and you lost the debate.

LOL, You Lose Every time You Comment.

Says the poster who LOST the debate. LOL you keep saying this and yet I showed how you lost where as all you can do is say it. Saying it doesn't make it so.

My Opinion Is My Opinion. It Remains. Your Argument is flawed.
Really?? HOW is my argument flawed? Got any specifics?? NO you don't. You say things as if they are written in stone when you can offer NO proof to substantiate your claims.

You presented the fact that some of the red flags ignored occurred before Obama took office. Big deal. That is not contested.
So you admit this and still believe that it is correct to blame obama for an attitude that began before he was president??

Obama still remains responsible for His Choices, and what happened on His watch.
I have already asked this once and had all of you righties run from it but here we go again. What politicies attitudes or actions did obama take that directly contributed to hasan? the FACT is that you righties are trying to hold obama accountable and blame him for an attitude and cationis that began BEFORE he was president.

Bush remains responsible for His Choices and what happened on His Watch.
Except for when you make lame excuses for him as you did in this very thread.

How many times does this need to be repeated?
As you continue to contradict yourself and hold obama to a higher standard where EVERYTHING that happens on his watch is his fault even as you make excuses and spin to try and hold W to a different and lower standard your argument loses it's validity.

Are You learning disabled? Is there Someone We should call?

Insulting me doesn't change the fact that you are and were WRONG. LOL

Your position was lame, remains lame, and will probably continue on that course. YOU LOSE every time Your Lips move or Your Fingers stroke the key board. What kind of a Doctor are You? Quack? It does not matter to My argument when the red flags started. Which Party is the PC Party Moron? You Lose.

Once again you make claims without the substance to support them. The mere fact that you casually discard vital information because it doesn't suit "your" argument (which has shifted and contracted itself on a few occasions) shows that you LOST the debate. No amount of spin will change that.
The primary argument of this thread, that you said was valid, is that obama is to blame for the pc attitude that allowed this instance to occur and yet the attitude and incidents concerning this began BEFORE obama was president.

The FACTS, that I have shown examples of, show you to be WRONG. However, I am certain that you will continue to spew your baseless accuations and spin since it's obvious that the FACTS don't matter to you. LOL

Last edited:
You Lose, the alternate reality in your head reminds me of Baby Gonzo without the cuteness. Obama needs to start acting like a grown up. The Election is long over, it's time to start governing. I know that governing is so much harder than complaining and it is so hard for your kind to make the transition, but you really need to do so, and so does he. You make assumptions that You can't support..... only in your mind do you succeed. How long have you been hearing the voices Smith? LOL Take Responsibility You can do it. LOL Loser. I'll be back here when the Thread is News Worthy. Keep pulling on it till You go blind jerk off... don't piss yourself, remember to unzip before not after.

You Lose, the alternate reality in your head reminds me of Baby Gonzo without the cuteness. Obama needs to start acting like a grown up. The Election is long over, it's time to start governing. I know that governing is so much harder than complaining and it is so hard for your kind to make the transition, but you really need to do so, and so does he. You make assumptions that You can't support..... only in your mind do you succeed. How long have you been hearing the voices Smith? LOL Take Responsibility You can do it. LOL Loser. I'll be back here when the Thread is News Worthy. Keep pulling on it till You go blind jerk off... don't piss yourself, remember to unzip before not after.

See this is what I am talking about. I provided facts concerning the topic and examples of your flawed logic where as you only attack me personally and make claims that you can't substantiate.

You claim my argument is flawed so prove it. The FACT is that you can't which is why for the last few posts you have only attacked and avoided the debate.

I asked a few simple questions, however, you failed to answer them. Instead you run and hide behind your baseless personal attacks and spin. You lost the debate, the facts show it and you know it. you just don't have the integrity to admit it. LOL

You blamed obama so I asked you this simple question.

What politicies, attitudes, or actions did obama take that directly contributed to hasan?

If you could answer that and show specifics then you could substantiate your blame against obama but you know that you can't because as usual you have NOTHING real or valid to offer. You lose. THE END.

Forum List

Back