Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

ZeroHedge: Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news Forbes’ David Kroll – an adjunct professor at Duke University Medical Center - notes: The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed. In other words, the mainstream media has agreed not to report on any suspected Ebola cases. I guess the Ebola czar has been a busy boy, after all ... you know, preventing panic and all that.

f2sq5k.jpg

• Banned
Link to this supposed "agreement"?

And by that, I mean a more valid source than a random adjunct professor or a conspiracy site like ZeroHedge.

Now, now, now Doc.... as I always do, you have a PROBLEM with an article posted, contact, in this case, ZERO HEDGE, to satisfy your derangement! Or you can simply believe what you will, as you always do!

2h4w6fp.jpg

And by that, I mean a more valid source than a random adjunct professor or a conspiracy site like ZeroHedge.

Now, now, now Doc.... as I always do, you have a PROBLEM with an article posted, contact, in this case, ZERO HEDGE, to satisfy your derangement! Or you can simply believe what you will, as you always do!

2h4w6fp.jpg

Well, no.

ZeroHedge didn't start this thread, you did. If you wholeheartedly believe everything you read on the internet, that's your business.

But don't be surprised when people call you a hack for it.

• Banned

2h4w6fp.jpg

Well, no.

ZeroHedge didn't start this thread, you did. If you wholeheartedly believe everything you read on the internet, that's your business.

That the nicest thing you ever said to me! Please, if you wish to refute it, please post YOUR opinion!

2h4w6fp.jpg

Well, no.

That the nicest thing you ever said to me! Please, if you wish to refute it, please post YOUR opinion!

I don't "wish" to refute it. I have no need to "refute" anything, since all you've posted is conspiracy nonsense.

• Banned

2h4w6fp.jpg

Well, no.

I don't "wish" to refute it. I have no need to "refute" anything, since all you've posted is conspiracy nonsense.

Yes...ain't it interesting!!!

There is one person in the United States with Ebola. His condition is improving. What else is there to discuss?

168u7et.jpg

Zero Hedge ^

ZeroHedge: Here's why Ebola is no longer in the news Forbes’ David Kroll – an adjunct professor at Duke University Medical Center - notes: The Associated Press and other press outlets have agreed not to report on suspected cases of Ebola in the United States until a positive viral RNA test is completed. In other words, the mainstream media has agreed not to report on any suspected Ebola cases. I guess the Ebola czar has been a busy boy, after all ... you know, preventing panic and all that.

f2sq5k.jpg

What are you talking about? It IS in the news:

As Ebola declines in Liberia health officials reassess response plans - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back