Here's what I would do re: the media if I were Trump

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
First thing I would do would be to revoke CNN's White House access & not allow them to have a representative in the White House press pool. We know for a fact that CNN colluded with the Democrat Party & the Clinton campaign; so that network no longer has any journalistic credibility.

I would follow up by letting the media know that ALL 65 "journalists" that were on the wikileaks list, the ones we know colluded with the Clinton campaign & could be trusted to help shape the democrat narrative, would be banned from the WGite House. No exceptions.

Lastly - I would have THREE press secretaries; Kellyanne Conway (and have her be in charge); Laura Ingraham and Milo Yiannopoulos.

On good days, when the media was behaving, they would get Kellyanne.

On Normal day, when they are just sniping and telling minor lies, Laura would come out (this would be 70 - 80% of the time.

And on REALLY bad days when they are being outrageous with their lies, they would have to deal with the dangerous faggot...

Mainstream-Meda-1.jpg

Ah, the dreams of the Alt-Right.
Better not happen, buddy. Not any of it. The press is all we've got to keep our leaders in line. Without them we wouldn't know shit, and if you think the Republican/Trump administration is going to be any more pristine than the last one, you are sorely mistaken.
Laura would be fine as press secretary--she's clear, precise and no bullshit. No one gets banned, though. They all get their chance to talk and share their perspective. I listened to Obama et al get bashed for 8 years and you guys can damned well tolerate the criticism, too.

Unfortunately after Clinton deregulated the FCC, concentrated corporate power bought up the US media machine to manage the perceptual reality of the masses.

Better not happen, buddy. Not any of it. The press is all we've got to keep our leaders in line.

looks to me like the press needs to be brought into line.

When members of the press collude with one political party, that's a problem

So, yes, I would absolutely revoke White House access for everyone of the wikileaks list; the fact that they were identified as folks that could be counted on to push the democrat agenda should have gotten them fired anyway

First thing I would do would be to revoke CNN's White House access & not allow them to have a representative in the White House press pool. We know for a fact that CNN colluded with the Democrat Party & the Clinton campaign; so that network no longer has any journalistic credibility.

I would follow up by letting the media know that ALL 65 "journalists" that were on the wikileaks list, the ones we know colluded with the Clinton campaign & could be trusted to help shape the democrat narrative, would be banned from the WGite House. No exceptions.

Lastly - I would have THREE press secretaries; Kellyanne Conway (and have her be in charge); Laura Ingraham and Milo Yiannopoulos.

On Normal day, when they are just sniping and telling minor lies, Laura would come out (this would be 70 - 80% of the time.

And on REALLY bad days when they are being outrageous with their lies, they would have to deal with the dangerous faggot...

Mainstream-Meda-1.jpg

So the govt will control the media as in totalitarian societies. That is kinda what america is all about anyway, might as well.

Better not happen, buddy. Not any of it. The press is all we've got to keep our leaders in line.

looks to me like the press needs to be brought into line.

When members of the press collude with one political party, that's a problem

So, yes, I would absolutely revoke White House access for everyone of the wikileaks list; the fact that they were identified as folks that could be counted on to push the democrat agenda should have gotten them fired anyway

Pence tried to set up his own media in IN, didn't work out so well for him.

The first target of any fascist regime is to attempt to control the media and thus the public narrative.

Mainstream-Meda-1.jpg

I don't think anyone should give Trump advice on how to deal with the media. He is the unmatched guru himself.

Trump "Exploded" At Media Execs During Off-The-Record Meeting: "It Was A F--king Firing Squad" | Zero Hedge

"Now, according to the Post and Politico, we learn that the President-elect "exploded at media bigs in an off-the-record Trump Tower powow on Monday."

It was like a f—ing firing squad,” one source told the Post.

According to the Post's recound of the conversation, “Trump started with Jeff Zucker and said I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed…."

How awesome is that?

Mainstream-Meda-1.jpg

Can't be done because of the 1st amendment. Put # 1for a reason.
He went around them by using youtube.
Brilliant move thought by some. :)

Mainstream-Meda-1.jpg

How's the weather in Conservatopia today?

So the govt will control the media as in totalitarian societies. That is kinda what america is all about anyway, might as well.

um, have yu not being paying attention? that is essentially what has been happening already

free press does not mean guaranteed access to the president

seriously, where the hell is your outrage over the collusion from the press with the DNC?

and part of the reason for this thread is humor, but I'm guessing you know that

but I am dead serious about revoking press pool privileges for folks that have been caught working with the democrat party, I would do that in a heartbeat

I would only be tempted to let Milo be press secretary, would not really do it. But Laura? She'd be my girl...

um, have yu not being paying attention? that is essentially what has been happening already

free press does not mean guaranteed access to the president

seriously, where the hell is your outrage over the collusion from the press with the DNC?

and part of the reason for this thread is humor, but I'm guessing you know that

but I am dead serious about revoking press pool privileges for folks that have been caught working with the democrat party, I would do that in a heartbeat

I would only be tempted to let Milo be press secretary, would not really do it. But Laura? She'd be my girl...

Your media machine is all about corporate power, nothing more.

Can't be done because of the 1st amendment. Put # 1for a reason.
He went around them by using youtube.
Brilliant move thought by some. :)

so the 1st amendment guarantees anyone with any type of press credentials gets automatic access to the White House?

link?

y'all talk about fascism, but have no interest in combating it when the press is fawning over democrats...

The conservatives under Adams tried to abolish the First Amendment and that party died. Now we have Trump making the same noises, and it should worry the Republicans more than the Democrats.

Maybe Trump should do what he's been doing for weeks,

just dodge the press.

So he should do what Hilary did for months!

Yes, exactly.

Did the press make up stories about Hilary during that time?

Silly far left drone!

I don't buy into your partisanshit, your media got bought up by multinational corporate power. Deal with reality.

The irony of that post from a far left drone!

Forum List

Back