Here’s Trump speaking about Ted Cruz 10 months ago.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Fast forward to today ,Irony anyone?

DONALD TRUMP: What he wanted to do is say, I will protect you from Goldman Sachs. I will protect you from Citibank. And I will protect you from the banks, because I’m Robin Hood and I’m this wonderful senator and I’m going to protect you from these banks, and then he’s borrowing from the banks. And by the way, he’s got personal guarantees. And he got-low interest loans. He got low-interest loans. They’re low interest. And now he’s going to go after Goldman Sachs? It doesn’t work that way. Goldman Sachs owns him. Remember that, folks. They own him.

FOCUS | Cornel West on Donald Trump: This Is What Neo-Fascism Looks Like

Don't you ever tire of this childishness? Your cut and paste crying? Get a job or something. Trump has already done more than Obastard did in 8 years.

But when it really mattered, Honest Ted came through and did the right thing - Honest Ted used what influence he had to oppose the corrupt, lying former Secretary of State out of the White House.

Honest Ted would make a FINE Supreme Court Justice!

Don't you ever tire of this childishness? Your cut and paste crying? Get a job or something. Trump has already done more than Obastard did in 8 years.

Sure thing, Why is the right so dumb? Or is this a quote from a Russian stooge? Trump bribes a company with 7 million in graft to keep a few jobs here? Maybe you were born yesterday but that's not the way business and common sense economics work. In spite of the right's jealousy, Obama will be ranked as one of our best presidents, check only the unemployment numbers.

Why Trump gets more hype out of 1,000 jobs than Obama does out of 16 million

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy."
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

Why does the left always race bait and post ridiculous links? Don't have a job?

Sure thing, Why is the right so dumb? Or is this a quote from a Russian stooge? Trump bribes a company with 7 million in graft to keep a few jobs here? Maybe you were born yesterday but that's not the way business and common sense economics work. In spite of the right's jealousy, Obama will be ranked as one of our best presidents, check only the unemployment numbers.

Why Trump gets more hype out of 1,000 jobs than Obama does out of 16 million

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy."
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

Obama didn't save a single job, he destroyed them. The American economy flourished despite him, not because of him... and to be honest it's shitty anyway.

Forum List

Back