Here's the Most Offensive GOP Response to Obama's New Syrian Refugee Plan

David_42

Registered Democrat.
Aug 9, 2015
GOP fear mongering never stops..
Here's the most offensive GOP response to Obama's new Syrian refugee plan so far.
Rep. Peter King (L), and Syrian children at a makeshift camp for asylum seekers in southern Hungary, on Thursday. Wikimedia Commons/Muhammed Muheisen/AP
As my colleague Tim McDonnell reported earlier today, the Obama administrationhas announced that the United States will take in 10,000 Syrian refugees starting October 1, in what the White House described as a "significant scaling up" of the US commitment to the ongoing migrant crisis.

Cue the terrorism-conflating saber-rattling of one Congressman Peter King (R-N.Y.), who issued the following statement this afternoon:
There's evidently much wrong with King's statement, not least of all the fact that the Tsarnaev brothers who bombed Boston spent time growing up in the former Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan, and were part of a family originally from war-torn Chechnya. Not Syria.

It also takes a long time for a Syrian refugee to apply for a coveted spot in the United States—precisely due to the fact that the United States is going to extraordinary lengths to prevent terrorists from slipping in, according to theWashington Post:

If it's such a great idea, why are all the Muslim countries rejecting them because of terrorism concerns????

He does have a point that we do risk taking in isis and other bad people. Better be very careful.
Yes, and when we took in many Vietnamese immigrants in the past, there was the same fear of "bad people" coming in.

He does have a point that we do risk taking in isis and other bad people. Better be very careful.
Yes, and when we took in many Vietnamese immigrants in the past, there was the same fear of "bad people" coming in.
'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.
"The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees."
Yes, sure, because that's totally reliable.

Vietnamese beheaded Christians and Jews? Vietnamese threated America that they would be sending hundreds of TERRORISTS to America to cause death and destruction.... Vietnamese DIDN'T BRING THEIR FAMILIES?.... Your're a fucking shithead, and I hope you are the first to feel the steel of a muslims knife!

qWXEtSI.jpg

Vietnamese beheaded Christians and Jews? Vietnamese threated America that they would be sending hundreds of TERRORISTS to America to cause death and destruction.... Vietnamese DIDN'T BRING THEIR FAMILIES.... Your a fucking shithead, and I hope you are the first to feel the steel of a muslims knife!

qWXEtSI.jpg
Many of the male refugees plan to bring their families in at some point, and the 90% number? Cite it.

The vietnam War was just crazy and stupid, what is ging on in the Middle east turn people into fanatics.

I know this is biased or even prejudice, but I don't even want Syrian Christians or Jews coming over here! To much f##ing insanity surrounding ISIS.

"Just wait," he smiled.
"The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees."
Yes, sure, because that's totally reliable.
The fact is, the risk is there...

And Obama is perfectly willing to risk American lives.

And you support that?

The vietnam War was just crazy and stupid, what is ging on in the Middle east turn people into fanatics.

I know this is biased or even prejudice, but I don't even want Syrian Christians or Jews coming over here! To much f##ing insanity surrounding ISIS.
"but I don't even want Syrian Christians or Jews coming over here!
Right wing xenophobia at work. :alcoholic:

Vietnamese beheaded Christians and Jews? Vietnamese threated America that they would be sending hundreds of TERRORISTS to America to cause death and destruction.... Vietnamese DIDN'T BRING THEIR FAMILIES.... Your a fucking shithead, and I hope you are the first to feel the steel of a muslims knife!

qWXEtSI.jpg
Many of the male refugees plan to bring their families in at some point, and the 90% number? Cite it.

What kind of man leave family behind in war thorn zones?
I've seen refugees from former Yugoslavia and Iraq and seems they all came as families.

:Lets put it this way... Would you leave your kids behind?

qWXEtSI.jpg
This is in Australia...you see the website in the right corner...use it!

And now YOU quote where these muslims say they will be bringing their families IF they are seeking refuge, ...where are their families as who leaves them behind when these cowards run.... Is it part of fucking muslim culture, let others kill, rape, and put into slavery your loved ones while the men run?.... You lying piece of shit, don't you ever LOGICALLY look at anything that is bad for America?

qWXEtSI.jpg

What kind of man leave family behind in war thorn zones?
I've seen refugees from former Yugoslavia and Iraq and seems they all came as families.

:Lets put it this way... Would you leave your kids behind?
Because they can't safely bring their families? Don't have the resources to take them all?

If it's such a great idea, why are all the Muslim countries rejecting them because of terrorism concerns????
All of them are not. There

All the Muslim countries are not rejecting them. There are over four million Syrian refugees living in Muslim countries.

Forum List

Back