Here's the evidence of VOTER FRAUD that big media can't seem to find.

its not the courts job to find it,,,
True! It’s the petitioner’s job to find it. The court has asked Trump’s lawyers for evidence of fraud and they’ve not been able to present any.
Wrong. Watch Pennsylvania it’s coming...
No it is not.

It has failed there as it has everywhere
THANKS FOR YOUR perspective/opinion,,,
I stated neither I stated fact

There is no evidence and you cannot cite any

have to check out this sometime,,corporate media will never tocuh facts like these.

or this.

have to check out this sometime,,corporate media will never tocuh facts like these.

Not a hearing

It has been covered by corporate media and it exposes no evidence

yep no mail fraud here.LOL:auiqs.jpg:

Well, that's another website that needs to be discredited before it can be used to discredit the fact that transporting mail in anything other than a USPS marked vehicle is illegal. This really does go to show just how much effort the deep-state put into this illegal coup to overthrow President Trump. I bet they had that on their websites years before President Trump was even president. The fact they thought through this coup down to those details just shows how dangerous and evil these people are. It's crazy that so many people refuse to accept what's happening, and have to invent crazy theories about Biden getting more votes than Obama, Clinton, or Trump. What kind of person believes this stuff? It's as if you people are living in your own world in which you change facts and truths to fit your narrative. I'm glad I am not like that, because I hate drinking soy milk.

The American media is on it's death bed.

My friend Christina Bobb explains the evidence of voter fraud mounting daily and the media’s refusal to acknowledge it.

The courts can't seem to find fraud either.

Thrump will force the feckless judges to find fraud

No. He won't. :auiqs.jpg: That's not how law and order works in America, genius. You want something else? Bye, Felicia. :fu:

Last edited:
Not to toot my own horn but NONE of the shills from Langley and the non paid trolls,the America haters had any answers for all the evidence i gave here in my multiple posts of massive vote fraud.:auiqs.jpg:

a couple of great threads to be added here of proof of massive vote fraud

Last edited:
Not to toot my own horn but NONE of the shills from Langley and the non paid trolls,the America haters had any answers for all the evidence i gave here in my multiple posts of massive vote fraud.:auiqs.jpg:

a couple of great threads to be added here of proof of massive vote fraud

Notice that paid shill sealybozo like all of them tried to laugh off facts that he could not refute? As always he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:
this hypocrite troll always proves what a lying hypocrite he is and the sore loser baby has double standards,like all America haters he has double standards and is a major hypocrite,he says there was no election fraud in this years election yet clings to the pathetic flimsy conspiracy theory that trump stole the election which there was50 times less evidence of. :rofl: :lmao: Not only thst this stupid fuck dumbass try’s to convince people that there was no election fraud in this past election yet there is evidence that bush stole the election both times.while that is correct about bush that stupid fuck ignores reality that same with the unproven russia conspiracy hoax,there was 50 times more massive evidence of vote fraud in this election than there was of bush stealing the election.so much more massive evidence of election fraud in this election than when bush stole it that only Americans awake here in the United States were aware how bush stole it both times where in this one,the WHOLE WORLD is aware of it.:abgg2q.jpg:

as always he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Smellybozo has proven multiple times as well what a liar he is,I finally put him on ignore recently after all these years because of how he kept exposing how he has to lie when losing a debate.

This lying paid troll so much reminds me of Brett farve,farve lied so many times saying he would retire but kept coming back every year.smellybozo has to be related to farve because in our recent debates he kept posting THATS IT,IM PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE ,yet he still constantly kept addressing my posts each time after that and in many others threads also after that.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

then what’s really comedy about him is everytime I pointed how how he sounded like Brett farve with his lies on putting me on ignore,he replied saying “l” was the one that sounded like a broken record.oh the irony,this fag has no idea what the word hypocrite means.:cuckoo:

oh and smellybozo,unlike you,I DONT lie when I say I put someone on ignore.:ahole-1:

oh and smellybozo,everyone knows what a fag hypocrite you are,that you only don’t like trump because of the name Republican and that’s the only reason you don’t like bush either,everybody knows you would love trump and bush if they were democrats and you would fir sure not ignore reality Biden stole the election if HE was a Republican.you prove that in spades with your babble that bush stole the election both times despite there was 50 times less obvious than Biden.hope you enjoy your trip to hell in the future for your participation in this coverup.you lie TEN times more often than your gayboy lover pooper does.

Last edited:
Smellybozo has proven multiple times as well what a liar he is,I finally put him on ignore recently after all these years because of how he kept exposing how he has to lie when losing a debate.

This lying paid troll so much reminds me of Brett farve,farve lied so many times saying he would retire but kept coming back every year.smellybozo has to be related to farve because in our recent debates he kept posting THATS IT,IM PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE ,yet he still constantly kept addressing my posts each time after that and in many others threads also after that.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

then what’s really comedy about him is everytime I pointed how how he sounded like Brett farve with his lies on putting me on ignore,he replied saying “l” was the one that sounded like a broken record.oh the irony,this fag has no idea what the word hypocrite means.:cuckoo:

oh and smellybozo,unlike you,I DONT lie when I say I put someone on ignore.:ahole-1:

oh and smellybozo,everyone knows what a fag hypocrite you are,that you only don’t like trump because of the name Republican and that’s the only reason you don’t like bush either,everybody knows you would love trump and bush if they were democrats and you would fir sure not ignore reality Biden stole the election if HE was a Republican.you prove that in spades with your babble that bush stole the election both times despite there was 50 times less obvious than Biden.hope you enjoy your trip to hell in the future for your participation in this coverup.you lie TEN times more often than your gayboy lover pooper does.
Love how as always,you try to laugh off facts your hypocrisy smellybozo,only problem fir you is you know I proved you are the one that sounded like a broken record that you said MANy times thats it, I’m putting you on ignore.

yet you kept on replying constantly to my posts as you still are now,looks like that ignore button you said you put me on many times does not work very well as It did not back then either. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back