heres the deal

• Banned
Give us single payer and we'll fund your Wall(with gold if you wish!) and double the size of enforcement. Would this be a good deal?.

Single payer would bankrupt us.

Doesn't bankrupt every other first world developed nation on earth and in fact cost about half as much as our current system.

Name a 1st world developed nation with a population like ours. You can't! Shut up and go back to playing with your blocks!

Give us single payer and we'll fund your Wall(with gold if you wish!) and double the size of enforcement. Would this be a good deal?.

LOL, no, it wouldn't you walking right wing talking point.

Shup. CA says it would. ~$10K per person per year. They dropped the idea at ~$400B for 40 million beaners.......you think KY smokers cost less?

Therfore I estimate USA cost at ~$3.5T. ($2T in Medicare ObamaCare now?) Maybe it will end that way. But they want go include sex change......it gets messy.....needless costs.

Last edited:

Shup. CA says it would. ~$10K per person per year. They dropped the idea at ~$400B for 40 million beaners.......you think KY smokers cost less?
Sassy – Sliquid Naturals is better...

Give us single payer and we'll fund your Wall(with gold if you wish!) and double the size of Ice enforcement. Would this be a good deal?.

If you need more I'd consider it.

Fuck that. Trump's immigration polices have been a monumental success, even without a wall.

No single payer. Scream, cry, walk around in circles holding a sign, even shut down the government.

But single payer is a dead issue.

Health care in America is a racket like so many other things in this country. A racket designed to enrich the upper echelon of the HC industry, who then buy off politicians and regulators for protection. It is a protection racket the Mafia can only dream of.

Until costs are controlled, forget about it.

Give us single payer and we'll fund your Wall(with gold if you wish!) and double the size of Ice enforcement. Would this be a good deal?.

I really don't think you or anyone on this board is qualified to make any kind of deal on such things. Better to notify your congressmen or senators.......

Fix what we have, in 7 years no ones come up with any thing better, so fix what we have, keep looking for better ways. don't just waste our money on pieces of poop.

Oh, now that's a fair trade. Give you a program that will cost us several trillion dollars a year, and in exchange, you will agree to give us an 8 billion dollar wall. Just one question: Did you make the deal for the Bergdhahl trade on behalf of Obama????

Oh, now that's a fair trade. Give you a program that will cost us several trillion dollars a year, and in exchange, you will agree to give us an 8 billion dollar wall. Just one question: Did you make the deal for the Bergdhahl trade on behalf of Obama????

Nice. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back