Here's one the Dems can run for President

Benghazi has the liberals in panic mode - they might say or do anything :badgrin:

ELEANOR CLIFT: I would like to point out Ambassador Stevens was not murdered. He died of smoke inhalation in the safe room in that CIA installation.

SUSAN FERRECHIO: I don't think that's a fact, Eleanor.

CLIFT: I think that is a fact.

FERRECHIO: I've heard a drastically different story from people who are also in the know about that. So, I don't think it is --

PAT BUCHANAN: It was a terrorist attack, Eleanor. He was murdered in a terrorist attack.

CLIFT: It was an opportunistic terrorist attack that grew out of that video.

BUCHANAN: The video had nothing to do with it.

CLIFT: There were demonstrations across the world.

Edge: dimocraps are lying scum.

Edge: ALL of them

Ms Cliff is trying to regain relevance.
She's a flyspeck.

No she isn't trying to become relevant..... She is a lying dimocrap scumbag.

Always has been, always will be.

Do NOT assign motives to dimocrap scum that require higher brain functions when a cursory glance will tell you all you need to know.....

dimocraps are lying scum.

Period.

All of them. To the last.

ELEANOR CLIFT: I would like to point out Ambassador Stevens was not murdered. He died of smoke inhalation in the safe room in that CIA installation.

FERRECHIO: I've heard a drastically different story from people who are also in the know about that. So, I don't think it is --

PAT BUCHANAN: It was a terrorist attack, Eleanor. He was murdered in a terrorist attack.

My question is, who sent Clift to that show.
It is possible the White House had something to do with her appearance.

Progressives are the dumbest fucks on the planet. Obama had a reporter detained for asking a question at an epa hearing.

Loyal little suck ups think that surrendering to fascism will keep them safe

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

It's true. He died of smoke inhalation. Sorry that doesn't jive with your agenda.

I see so if a small army of terrorists shoot you into hiding in a building and then burn the building and you die from the fire's smoke, it's your fault for dying, the terrorists are 100% innocent of any wrong doing. :cuckoo:

My question is, who sent Clift to that show.
It is possible the White House had something to do with her appearance.

She's been there forever, or at least since Clinton was in office. I remember her defending Clinton and attacking all the women he abused.
She's the representative of the Left on, "The Mclaughlin Group."

Remember Helen Thomas? cut from the same cloth, as is Nanny Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Debbie Wasserman Schults, and the rest of the Liberal Women.

It's true. He died of smoke inhalation. Sorry that doesn't jive with your agenda.
Smoke inhalation caused by a fire, cause by a pre planned terrorist attack :eusa_liar:

Jumping off a bridge can't kill you either - it's the impact.

Stevens was murdered, and you are still trying to cover it up :dig: :evil:

How is bs like this going to help them try to shut down the discussion?

It's like saying bin Laden died from lead poisoning.

The startling thing is that these people say stuff thinking we are so stupid we'll believe it.

Forum List

Back