Here's How Arabs INTEROGATE People....

Sure. Same as CNSNews. And thanks guys, for helping me proving my point against Burp. I couldn't have said it better. Using a bias source, or even three of them, to prove a fact is not very persuasive argument, is it?

The points you expressed are exactly why Burp citing a CNSNews article supposedly "verifying" that torture prevented an attack is a FAIL, as Divecon put it.

Same as I'm unconvinced about how useful the torture really was in supposedly preventing another attack.
sorry, CNSnews is not a biased site like either KOS or mediamatters
yet another FAIL by you

Sure. Why would anyone think something initially called "Conservative News Service" -- which according to its own website was set up to report alternatively to the "liberal media bias" -- would be anything but neutral and objective?

Study after study by the Media Research Center, the parent organization of CNSNews.com, clearly demonstrate a liberal bias in many news outlets – bias by commission and bias by omission – that results in a frequent double-standard in editorial decisions on what constitutes "news." In response to these shortcomings, MRC Chairman L. Brent Bozell III founded CNSNews.com in an effort to provide an alternative news source that would cover stories that are subject to the bias of omission and report on other news subject to bias by commission.

CNSNews.com

And why would anyone think that the formerly named "Conservative News Service" would have a bias because it is owned by the right wing Media Research Center:

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by L. Brent Bozell III. Its stated mission, according to its website, is "to bring balance and responsibility to the news media",[1]and the MRC catalogs and reports on what it asserts to be widespread liberal media bias in the United States press.

Media Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, why would anyone suppose that the ex "Conservative News Service" would have a conservative bias?

I suppose to some there would be no reason to think they might have a bias at all.
except its NOT called "Conservative News Service" you fucking MORON

it's Cybercast News Service

Last edited:
You really suck at insults. :lol:

Nick Berg's beheading was payback for Abu Grabe. You think they over reacted?

1029655854_6691fb67fa.jpg

Last edited:
... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

Gosh Pale, you're still as chock full o' crap as you ever were. It doesn't matter what you, or any other right wing nut-case thinks...Your opinion is irrelevant. Torture is a crime, no matter who does it, regardless of the reason. What was shown in your little video clip is not interrogation...It is sadism disguised as interrogation, also known as torture, and likely produced nothing more than a false confession, if that. And as there is no context for the clip, we really don't know what it was.

The actions sanctioned by the Bush administration under the auspices of the Bybee and Yoo memos ARE torture as defined by US law, US treaty obligation, and international law. This POST lays it all out for you.

Sorry if it doesn't satisfy your jingoistic, knee-jerk response to any attack on the late, unlamented Bush administration, but as I stated earlier, your opinion is irrelevant. It is settled case law...Water-boarding IS torture.

Last edited:
sorry, CNSnews is not a biased site like either KOS or mediamatters
yet another FAIL by you

Sure. Why would anyone think something initially called "Conservative News Service" -- which according to its own website was set up to report alternatively to the "liberal media bias" -- would be anything but neutral and objective?

Study after study by the Media Research Center, the parent organization of CNSNews.com, clearly demonstrate a liberal bias in many news outlets – bias by commission and bias by omission – that results in a frequent double-standard in editorial decisions on what constitutes "news." In response to these shortcomings, MRC Chairman L. Brent Bozell III founded CNSNews.com in an effort to provide an alternative news source that would cover stories that are subject to the bias of omission and report on other news subject to bias by commission.

CNSNews.com

And why would anyone think that the formerly named "Conservative News Service" would have a bias because it is owned by the right wing Media Research Center:

The Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative content analysis organization based in Alexandria, Virginia, founded in 1987 by L. Brent Bozell III. Its stated mission, according to its website, is "to bring balance and responsibility to the news media",[1]and the MRC catalogs and reports on what it asserts to be widespread liberal media bias in the United States press.

Yes, why would anyone suppose that the ex "Conservative News Service" would have a conservative bias?

I suppose to some there would be no reason to think they might have a bias at all.

The CNSNews.com (or Cybercast News Service) is an American news website owned by the Media Research Center. It was founded on June 16, 1998 under the name "Conservative News Service"; "Conservative" was changed to "Cybercast" in 2000 after the MRC was unable to trademark the name "Conservative News Service."
Cybercast News Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for demostrating yet once again for all to see who the fucking moron is.

Last edited:

CNSNews.com

The CNSNews.com (or Cybercast News Service) is an American news website owned by the Media Research Center. It was founded on June 16, 1998 under the name "Conservative News Service"; "Conservative" was changed to "Cybercast" in 2000 after the MRC was unable to trademark the name "Conservative News Service."

i knew that
but that is NOT their name NOW
is it?
you are the fucking MORON

i knew that
is it?

LMFAO!!! "I knew that" :lol:

And he neg reps me for proving him wrong!

"fucking moron pussy who disabbled his piss poor rep"

Too funny.

Last edited:

i knew that
is it?

Too funny.
WTF????
you didnt prove anything
i said that ISNT THEIR NAME
and IT ISNT
you are a fucking moronic asshole

and even if it was still their name, they would be far more reliable than either KOS or mediamatters

Last edited:
Torture is a crime, no matter who does it, regardless of the reason.

Just more of the same addle-minded Ad hoc crap from the same addle-minded promoters of terrorism...

Speeding is a crime too... yet we authorize certain elements of our culture to exceed the speed limit... Which means, that EXCEEDING THE POSTED LEGAL LIMIT IS NOT ALWAYS A CRIME...

Which is precisely the same principle on this issue...

Torture is a CRIME, when TORTURE does not serve a moral imperative... just as the exception we provide to law enforcement, they are allowed to exceed the legal limit to serve a moral imperative...

I realize that this is well beyond your intellectual means... the purpose of this statement is simply to demonstrate your limitations and belittle and berate you for being such a FOOL...

Any questions Sis?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

Gosh Pale, you're still as chock full o' crap as you ever were. It doesn't matter what you, or any other right wing nut-case thinks...Your opinion is irrelevant. Torture is a crime, no matter who does it, regardless of the reason. What was shown in your little video clip is not interrogation...It is sadism disguised as interrogation, also known as torture, and likely produced nothing more than a false confession, if that. And as there is no context for the clip, we really don't know what it was.

The actions sanctioned by the Bush administration under the auspices of the Bybee and Yoo memos ARE torture as defined by US law, US treaty obligation, and international law. This POST lays it all out for you.

Sorry if it doesn't satisfy your jingoistic, knee-jerk response to any attack on the late, unlamented Bush administration, but as I stated earlier, your opinion is irrelevant. It is settled case law...Water-boarding IS torture.

Well BULL... nice to see you hear chiming in.... me->
vomit-5.gif
<-you... but really, you're as predictable as ever bull. You missed the point as well as all your liberal brethren. The whole point is, if you liberals want to get all pissed off about "TORTURE," then why don't you get all pissed off at the people that DO IT, FOR REAL?! Of course I ask knowing I won't get a straight answer, because I know you liberals. You're not happy unless you have something to BASH America about. And if you don't have a good reason to bash America, you bat shit crazy, zealots will FABRIC one.

So thanks for your two cents bull, because that's all it was worth.... practically nothing.

Just more of the same addle-minded Ad hoc crap from the same addle-minded promoters of terrorism...

Speeding is a crime too... yet we authorize certain elements of our culture to exceed the speed limit... Which means, that EXCEEDING THE POSTED LEGAL LIMIT IS NOT ALWAYS A CRIME...

Torture is a CRIME, when TORTURE does not serve a moral imperative... just as the exception we provide to law enforcement, they are allowed to exceed the legal limit to serve a moral imperative...

I realize that this is well beyond your intellectual means... the purpose of this statement is simply to demonstrate your limitations and belittle and berate you for being such a FOOL...

Any questions Sis?

And thanks once again for playing "Really Bad Analogies"! (game show music swells in background).

Speeding in pursuit of a criminal is in no way equivalent to torturing an individual to somehow obtain reliable intelligence. The police can apprehend the fleeing criminal and arrest the miscreant. They get what they were after. With torture and reliable intelligence, the reliability is ALWAYS suspect as the victim will tell his or her torturers whatever they think might stop the pain. John McCain, after all, gave up the front line of the Green Bay Packers to his torturers. The only thing torture reliably provides is false confessions.

Now, as to promoting terrorism, it should be readily apparent, even to your morally challenged view that torture does nothing to secure America from further attack. In fact, all it does is provide all the justification terrorist organizations need to rally jihadists to their cause.

As for America's "moral imperative", that imperative is the rule of law. The torture of detainees at GITMO, and other black sites, constituted a violation of the law and that moral imperative. Those who authored the justifications to give that torture a fig leaf of legal justification were complicit in that crime. The members of the Bush administration who authorized that torture were just as guilty as if they had stood there and poured water down the airways of those detainees.

The only fools here are you and your fellow travelers whose fear of the thought of another attack on US soil leads you to the patently absurd notion that the only way to save America is to destroy the very principles upon which it was founded. You, and your fellow travelers, are a pack of sniveling cravens who find the idea of living in a free and open society too daunting to accept. So you hide behind a mask of false bravado and would willingly sacrifice this nation, all it stands for and the honor of all who have paid the ultimate price to defend it, on the bloody altar of your fears.

You really are quite pathetic, and I should pity you. Your willful ignorance and stupidity, however, leave me with nothing so much as the same feeling I would have for a bit of offal that I would spurn with my shoe.

Well BULL... nice to see you hear chiming in.... me->
vomit-5.gif
<-you... but really, you're as predictable as ever bull. You missed the point as well as all your liberal brethren. The whole point is, if you liberals want to get all pissed off about "TORTURE," then why don't you get all pissed off at the people that DO IT, FOR REAL?! Of course I ask knowing I won't get a straight answer, because I know you liberals. You're not happy unless you have something to BASH America about. And if you don't have a good reason to bash America, you bat shit crazy, zealots will FABRIC one.

So thanks for your two cents bull, because that's all it was worth.... practically nothing.

Pale, you must first HAVE a point to be missed. See my response to "Publius Immodicus".

US Army Counter Insurgency Manual, Chapter 7, Sections 7-42 to 7-44:

Lose Moral Legitimacy, Lose the War

During the Algerian war of independence between 1954 and 1962, French leaders decided to permit torture against suspected insurgents. Though they were aware that it was against the law and morality of war, they argued that-

-This was a new form of war and these rules did not apply.
-The threat the enemy represented, communism, was a great evil that justified extraordinary means.
-The application of torture against insurgents was measured and nongratuitous.

This official condoning of torture on the part of French Army leadership had several negative consequences.

It empowered the moral legitimacy of the opposition, undermined the French moral legitimacy, and caused internal fragmentation among serving officers that led to an unsuccessful coup attempt in 1962. In the end, failure to comply with moral and legal restrictions against torture severely undermined French efforts and contributed to their loss despite several significant military victories. Illegal and immoral activities made the counterinsurgents extremely vulnerable to enemy propaganda inside Algeria among the Muslim population, as well as in the United Nations and the French media. These actions also degraded the ethical climate throughout the French Army. France eventually recognized Algerian independence in July 1963.

-- U.S. Army, published 2006

i knew that
is it?

Too funny.
WTF????
you didnt prove anything
and IT ISNT

and even if it was still their name, they would be far more reliable than either KOS or mediamatters

LMFAO!!

:lol:

Too funny.
WTF????
you didnt prove anything
and IT ISNT

LMFAO!!

thanks for admitting you are a fucking moron

ok...you can stop calling each other names now...under the current administration, we can all rest assured that there will be no active aggression in capturing the bad guys, thus no interrogations, thus no torture.

Any questions Sis?

Speeding in pursuit of a criminal is in no way equivalent to torturing an individual to somehow obtain reliable intelligence.

Oh... Ok... I thought you were making the argument that Torture is illegal... and that there are no exceptions... and speeding is illegal, yet there are exceptions... and the exception is founded in the moral imperative... Just EXATCLY like the exception for the US Military for inducing limited forms of stress on those who are associated with secret organizations who overtly seek the wholesale slaughter of innocent human beings, wherein culling from them, critical, time sensitive information, which is necessary to prevent the slaughter of innocent people...

The police can apprehend the fleeing criminal and arrest the miscreant. They get what they were after.

You mean they can pursue the fleeing criminal... that they are given the exception to pursue such at well over the posted legal limit hardly guarantees that they will apprehend such... but, it does INCREASE THE CHANCES... doesn't it?

With torture and reliable intelligence, the reliability is ALWAYS suspect as the victim will tell his or her torturers whatever they think might stop the pain.

Yeah... no kidding... Now what purpose is served by asking someone for information which is NOT what ya want to hear? Meaning that IF what I want to hear is the name of the person who provided you with the money that was found in your possessions... That is what I want to hear... if you're an Arab Muslim living Shitholistan and "John Elway" is who you cite... that isn't going to serve your desire to be relieved of the stress you're enduring...

The idea that these techniques are tantamount to torture is absurd and the notion that these techniques cull false confessions is absurd... The people advancing these interrogations are not living in a closet, where they torture the innocent for giggles... they're professionals who understand every facet of their job and excorcise information through many layers of information which tests veracity...

It is a 100% certainty that those subjected to these techniques will tell their interrogator everything they know about whatever it is they're being asked... and they'll do it in a timely manner; and this without exception.

John McCain, after all, gave up the front line of the Green Bay Packers to his torturers.

John McCain was subjected to torture, which is a whole different issue than US Stress inducing coercive interrogation...

But John McCain eventually told his interrogators everything he knew about whatever it was they asked... He fed them a ton of crap, at first... but he's freely admitted that he folded like a $2.00 TENT...

Don't even TRY to compare what McCain went through to what the US is subjecting these Mass Murdering terrorists to...

The only thing torture reliably provides is false confessions.

You're either a liar or an idiot... I frankly don't care which as one is a unenviable as the next...

Now, as to promoting terrorism, it should be readily apparent, even to your morally challenged view that torture does nothing to secure America from further attack.

The US isn't torturing anyone... but we have culled critical time sensitive information which has STOPPED ONGOING OPERATIONS BY THE TERRORISTS ENEMY WHICH WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE RESULTED IN THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT US CITIZENS BEING SLAUGHTERED... thus your position is absurd...

In fact, all it does is provide all the justification terrorist organizations need to rally jihadists to their cause.

There is no valid justification for terrorism or the irrational notion of Islamic jihad as practiced by the terrorist.... and there is no end to invalid justifications; they're a dime a dozen and can be found anywhere... one of the first order, is the projection advanced by YOU and your TERRORIST PROMOTING COMRADES that the US is torturing the innocent... TERRORISTS. Your position establishes the absurdity that the TERRORISTS ARE THE VICTIMS...

Which is a position (Leftists inevitably running to defend the would-be "Rights" of Terrorists, that the Left would turn that mayhem around to revise history to reflect that it was the TERRORISTS who are the victims of the war which was certain to come as a result of the attack which had just occurred...) that I stated publically would soon come to pass, ON THE AFTERNOON OF 9-11-01... As Mahatten and the Pentagon smoldered... and I was roundly chastized for such, by the Leftist and their Moderate comrades on that board... "How could you SAY such a thing? These people deserve everything that they get and we'll NEVER defend them..." "Bullshit... We won't turn around twice and you'll be crying about how we're mistreating them and how I reaction to this attack is over the top and how they have rights too... You people are why this happened... The Terrorists know that we will soon go to work pummeling them across the world for this and that all they have to do is to survive to win... that YOU IDIOTS will win the war for them..." And they went NUTS!

Look around kids... What you're seeing on any of the DOZEN "Torture" threads in progress right now across this very board, is little more than the Ideological left desperately trying to make the MASS MURDERING TERRORISTS... to be the VICTIMS... That is ALL this is....

But... In the end, we (meaning Americans and specifically excluding the terrorist promoting, ANTI-American left...) don't give a flying FUCK if the terrorists find a 'justification' to recruit new jihadists... as we're going to kill every single one; and where we find one, we're going to squeeze that mass murdering POS for everyhting he's ever known and hunt his buddies down and kill them, except for the ones we think will serve as the best coffessor and we're gonna squeeze that individual for every THEY know and hunt their buddies down and kill them... and so on into perpetuity, until such time that one of two things happen... there comes a time when there are no more to hunt down and kill or they find a justification to stop...

Any questions Sis?

As for America's "moral imperative", that imperative is the rule of law.

ROFLMNAO.... Leftists...

So the law is the moral imperative? The Law serves the interests of the law? Law for the sake of law?

STFU!

The law serves justice and justice serves the moral imperative and the moral imperative is the equal defense of valid and sustainable human rights... where a law fails to serve justice, that law is invalid and where one declares that any form of stress is ILLEGAL and thus precludes culling timesensitive information to prevent the wholesale slaughter of innocent human beings... that law does not serve the moral imperative of defending inncoent human life; thus does not serve justice; thus is not valid; thus it is the duty of the free sovereign to diregard that law where they are duty-bound to defend that moral imperative...

So now that you've been educated... Stop trolling and find something LESS SUBVERSIVE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME.

Last edited:
After reading all the comments I have come up with a couple of conclusions:

A. If you feel that it is torture which alot of people feel it is then you should push your reps. to start some kind of investigation into the matter.

B. For those who think it was not, you really should experience it I promise you that is a feeling you would never want to experience in your life. But if after that you still feel that way then any issues you have with other countries in the world and human rights violations should be thrown out the window. The if they do it we can do it is really childish in that regard because if everything was like that this world would be alot worse.

But my final thought is it really is torture, that feeling of drowning its hard to explain it. But I think it is torture plain and simple. I promise most people (there are some who would be into it) would feel that way after experiencing waterboarding.

Forum List

Back