Here's How Arabs INTEROGATE People....

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I couldn't agree more. Lets face it American are getting soft. Just look at our jail system. Shit a lot of inmates live better than some regular Americans. Air conditioning, cable TV, and 3 meals a day, I mean come on. Make the punishment harsh. People would be less likely to commit crimes in the first place.

Life is a bowl of cherries in Allahland.

They rub sand up your nose, in your mouth and eyes, then shoot at you, they drive a TRUCK over your legs breaking them, then wipe your listless, broken body, and the DUMB ASS liberals in this country are worried that we sprinkle a little water in their face? What an absolute joke.

... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Clearly you are no better than they are.

And clearly you don't know the damage torture does.

Its wrong. We are a nation of laws.

But please continue defending the indefensable. Its winning you all kinds of elections.

I thank God America said no to the right wing way of leading this nation. :eusa_pray:

Librals are unimpressed You are talking to people who vote to suck babies brains out and then refuse them medical care should they somehow survive the first atrocity.. They DO NOT Waterboard Terrorists. Goddamn son how can you be so ignorant??:lol:

Librals are unimpressed You are talking to people who vote to suck babies brains out and then refuse them medical care should they somehow survive the first atrocity.. They DO NOT Waterboard Terrorists. Goddamn son how can you be so ignorant??:lol:

And you care so much about an American fetus but will wipe your ass with an arab baby, who's only crime is to not be born here in America.

Here is what one of your conservative talk show hosts said. From Michael Reagan's own mouth:

Reagan’s macabre obsession with violent murder was no more evident than in an August 2006 radio segment when he encouraged Arab babies in the Middle East be blown up by shoving "a grenade up their butts," while also stating that "there’ll be peace when everybody in the Middle East is dead."

And do you care Wiwwow if those fetus' are liberal? Or do you just care about conservative life? Michael Reagan only seems to care about conservative life.

Radio talk show host Michael Reagan’s weak, perfunctory and disingenuous "apology" to Mark Dice for encouraging the activist be murdered for sending 9/11 truth material to U.S. troops only further necessitates the case for legal action to be taken in order to end the spiraling cycle of Neo-Con intimidation and smear.

Lets be honest Wiwwow, you don't care about any life other than your own.

But please continue defending the indefensable. Its winning you all kinds of elections.

I thank God America said no to the right wing way of leading this nation. :eusa_pray:

Clearly you entirely miss the point.

Clearly you miss the point because it clearly points out your liberal hypocrisy.

Clearly you're incapable of responding without spinning and redirecting.

You're a partisan hack and a troll.

And you care so much about an American fetus but will wipe your ass with an arab baby, who's only crime is to not be born here in America.

Here is what one of your conservative talk show hosts said. From Michael Reagan's own mouth:

Reagan’s macabre obsession with violent murder was no more evident than in an August 2006 radio segment when he encouraged Arab babies in the Middle East be blown up by shoving "a grenade up their butts," while also stating that "there’ll be peace when everybody in the Middle East is dead."

And do you care Wiwwow if those fetus' are liberal? Or do you just care about conservative life? Michael Reagan only seems to care about conservative life.

Radio talk show host Michael Reagan’s weak, perfunctory and disingenuous "apology" to Mark Dice for encouraging the activist be murdered for sending 9/11 truth material to U.S. troops only further necessitates the case for legal action to be taken in order to end the spiraling cycle of Neo-Con intimidation and smear.

Lets be honest Wiwwow, you don't care about any life other than your own.

you will never be anything but a pig bobo

Good job. As a result of Democrat Church and Pike Committees, and the Democrat Torricelli Amendment, and Democrat cuts in intell funding, the hands of our intell community are tied.

The upshot is that most of our intell comes from foreign intelligence.

"Another concern that arises from the call for a truth commission is the impact a commission investigation could have on the liaison services that have helped the United States in its counterterrorism efforts since 9/11. Countries that hosted CIA detention facilities or were involved in the rendition or interrogation of terrorist suspects may find themselves exposed publicly or even held up for some sort of sanction by the U.S. Congress. Such activities could have a real impact on the amount of cooperation and information the CIA receives from these intelligence services. "
(Stratfor.com)

Let's be more like them!

That'll show that world how superior American values are.

That's not even funny as a joke.

But instead of spouting more inane jokes, explain why liberals are so worried about America pouring a little water in somebody's face, but not this. Why is that? Does their HATE and CONTEMPT for America really run that deep? Why do want to live here?

Clearly you entirely miss the point.

Clearly you miss the point because it clearly points out your liberal hypocrisy.

Clearly you're incapable of responding without spinning and redirecting.

You're a partisan hack and a troll.

I'm pretty sure my reply was right on the money. Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean the point wasn't made.

What point were you trying to make that I missed? You're suggesting that there are evil people in the world and so us liberals don't get it that we have to sink to their level if we are ever to defeat them. Isn't that about right? You want us to be able to torture because our enemies will torture us. Right?

I get it. I just disagree. The Brits were tortured by the Germans in WW2, yet Churchill didn't torture German prisoners.

We are better than that. You, Bush and Wiwwow might not be better than that, but thats why we voted your party/kind out of office.

I was in Atlanta during 9-11. What a fucking joke. The idea that we would let red necks lead this nation is amazing to me. They are not the brightest people in our country. You should have heard them. Let's nuke me, turn Afganistan into a parking lot.

All your ideas are mob mentality type ideas. You are not only stupid but immoral. I care more about Iraqi innocent civilians than I do your kind.

Just like you probably think we'd be better off without arabs, I think we'd be better off without ppl like you.

Let's be more like them!

Always the liberal response! Let's not be like them! No shit, but that doesn't mean we need to tie our hands behind our backs either

That is the response to always the conservative argument that "they're bad guys, so we can be bad guys too!"

Somehow we've managed to muddle thru so far without adopting the tactics of the IJA, Gestapo, and Khmer Rouge.

CRAP! Obama has a lot of Arab in him! He's like an Arab-American (or Kenyan or Indonesian or whatever)!!!!

50% white (mother was 100%)
44% arab (father was 88%)
6% black (father was 12%)

Let's be more like them!

Always the liberal response! Let's not be like them! No shit, but that doesn't mean we need to tie our hands behind our backs either

That is the response to always the conservative argument that "they're bad guys, so we can be bad guys too!"

Somehow we've managed to muddle thru so far without adopting the tactics of the IJA, Gestapo, and Khmer Rouge.

Either Orwell, or Churchill said this:
"We sleep soundly in our beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf. "

Let's be more like them!

Their reputation doesn't really seem to be hurting too much does it? They don't give a damn about what anyone else has to say about them, and they have a whole host of people defending them, go figure.

Why your argument fails is because there is no moral equivalence between their behavior and ours. That's what the left argument always attempts to do, draw a moral equivalence, but there just isn't one there.

Forum List

Back