Here's Biden explaining how free stuff is good

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
It's great if you desire to go into debt while rewarding those least responsible. Say left, what do you say to those who paid their debts responsibly? You know, those with integrity? You guys talk "reparations", perhaps those who support this BS should pay reparations to them?

Last edited:
LOL....Shoulda just had this instead of signing woman on the right and saved tax-payer money.

9428254d4afecde4e8a8c890e68fc195.gif

It's great if you desire to go into debt while rewarding those least responsible. Say left, what do you say to those who paid their debts responsibly? You know, those with integrity? You guys talk "reparations", perhaps those who support this BS should pay reparations to them?

"Ya GD two toed pony soldier!...

"If ya weren't such a nincompoop you would realize it's just a fact...

"Free stuff is the best stuff...

"You know my son Bo Biden won the Iron Cross fightin the Kaiser over in Vietnam...

"He used to say...yeah...you know what he used to say?...pop, uhhh... I've got a headache...

1666039994408.png

I will never get use to this administration building a fake platform for him to give a "speech".
Obviously they do this so they can correct speaking errors and stumble.
And they did in this several takes.. It isn't hard to tell when they slip in a 2nd/3rd take. They do it by switching cameras to hide whatever small movements he made.
I would imagine the Kim family do the exact same thing when they produce a "speech" given to the North Korean people.
It's all make believe and it is weird as hell.

Free stuff causes 8% inflation
Retirees have lost 25% of their savings
Citizens are getting screwed from both ends. All of these years of being a politician and this man is the worst leader in my lifetime. We are seeing one of the tools politicians have for taxing people in a different way. The 87 thousand IRS agents means there will be new tax laws coming down the pike.

All I know is these Democracks are consistently tilted. It's like it's done purposely to entertain dubious interests. They don't want a free country, they desire control. I don't underestimate how dumbing down & corrupting the public is a major part of that control, and Democruds play that hand every turn.

And where does all the money go? The country is broke but somehow it doesn't matter, hmm!

Forum List

Back