Here's a slap in the face for all you Republicans

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I recently read an article saying that Obama pardoned or "gave clemency" to people for drug offenses. The article said some people were pardoned and some received reduced sentences.

If this is true, then our past Republican presidents could have, and SHOULD HAVE, been allowing everyone to walk who have been convicted of carrying guns.

...you know, instead of walking around saying they have an "A" rating from the NRA.

This is another example of Democrats using power to push their agenda while the Republicans are too respectful to insult anyone.

gun ownership is a constitutional right, any law restricting gun/knife ownership in a general public area is corrupt.

I recently read an article saying that Obama pardoned or "gave clemency" to people for drug offenses. The article said some people were pardoned and some received reduced sentences.

If this is true, then our past Republican presidents could have, and SHOULD HAVE, been allowing everyone to walk who have been convicted of carrying guns.

...you know, instead of walking around saying they have an "A" rating from the NRA.

This is another example of Democrats using power to push their agenda while the Republicans are too respectful to insult anyone.

gun ownership is a constitutional right, any law restricting gun/knife ownership in a general public area is corrupt.
No, this thread’s premise is just another example of how stupid and ridiculous most Republicans and conservatives are, confirming the fact that most Republicans and conservatives are liars.

And were these 'drug offenses' for carrying, using or peddling?

'Carrying guns'
is a danger to everyone in sight. Carrying a joint is not even dangerous to the guy you're sitting next to. You lack context, my boy.

Funny that you SUDDENLY confuse 'ownership' with 'carrying'. And what does the constitutional have to say about marijuana?

No, this thread’s premise is just another example of how stupid and ridiculous most Republicans and conservatives are, confirming the fact that most Republicans and conservatives are liars.
And this coming from a black liar for hire...irony right there!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Funny that you SUDDENLY confuse 'ownership' with 'carrying'. And what does the constitutional have to say about marijuana?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look up the definition of "bear arms"

Forum List

Back