Here's a sick man.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

Amy Coney Barrett’s qualifications are irrelevant. Her willingness to accept the nomination under these circumstances reveals a disqualifying lack of character.
_____

Walter Shaub.

Don't know him. Never heard of him. But he is one of those Loon-Left-Bloggers whose political inclinations are so absurd, that his psychopathology becomes interesting.

Assholes like this live in a bubble, usually in one of those big bubbles--New York and Washington being prime examples---where they look (metaphorically) West and most certainly South, generally to the Heartland---and can't see anything but scenes from the old movie "Deliverance", and that presumably is their excuse for listening to no one except Assholes just like them---resulting in them making complete fools out of themselves in posts like the above.

Walter Shaub.

A nobody who has gained a wee bit of temporary notoriety by making a complete fool of himself.

He's done one other thing. He's shown just how desperate Assholes like him are to come up with something to criticize this outstanding Jurist, Woman, Human--Amy Coney Barrett.

:link::link::link:

If you do not know him, here is the wiki write up. I am still of a mind, that not unethical for her to accept nomination, not unethical for trump to nominate, fairly unethical for Moscow Mitch and Lindsey to go back on their earlier pronouncements. Would be unethical for her to not recuse on 2020 election issues. At this time, I have no problem with her ethics or credentials.

Why would she recuse from cases that haven't been filed, didn't you just say you have no problem with her ethics or credentials?

BTW I asked for a link because board rules require one when you quote someone and was hoping to get a bit more context.

I meant when the time comes. I have no problem with judges recusing if there is a conflict of interest, just like I have no problem with Attorney Generals recusing if a conflict of interest comes up. I think, in a perfect world, elected and appointed figures should not only avoid impropriety, but even the appearance of impropriety. Positions of public trust morally and ethically require it.

Yep but under your standard no justice or judge could consider a case that involved the administration of the president that appointed them, does that really makes sense to you?

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

Amy Coney Barrett’s qualifications are irrelevant. Her willingness to accept the nomination under these circumstances reveals a disqualifying lack of character.
_____

Walter Shaub.

Don't know him. Never heard of him. But he is one of those Loon-Left-Bloggers whose political inclinations are so absurd, that his psychopathology becomes interesting.

Assholes like this live in a bubble, usually in one of those big bubbles--New York and Washington being prime examples---where they look (metaphorically) West and most certainly South, generally to the Heartland---and can't see anything but scenes from the old movie "Deliverance", and that presumably is their excuse for listening to no one except Assholes just like them---resulting in them making complete fools out of themselves in posts like the above.

Walter Shaub.

A nobody who has gained a wee bit of temporary notoriety by making a complete fool of himself.

He's done one other thing. He's shown just how desperate Assholes like him are to come up with something to criticize this outstanding Jurist, Woman, Human--Amy Coney Barrett.

If you do not know him, here is the wiki write up. I am still of a mind, that not unethical for her to accept nomination, not unethical for trump to nominate, fairly unethical for Moscow Mitch and Lindsey to go back on their earlier pronouncements. Would be unethical for her to not recuse on 2020 election issues. At this time, I have no problem with her ethics or credentials.

Why would she recuse from cases that haven't been filed, didn't you just say you have no problem with her ethics or credentials?

BTW I asked for a link because board rules require one when you quote someone and was hoping to get a bit more context.

I meant when the time comes. I have no problem with judges recusing if there is a conflict of interest, just like I have no problem with Attorney Generals recusing if a conflict of interest comes up. I think, in a perfect world, elected and appointed figures should not only avoid impropriety, but even the appearance of impropriety. Positions of public trust morally and ethically require it.

Yep but under your standard no justice or judge could consider a case that involved the administration of the president that appointed them, does that really makes sense to you?

If put in at the last minute with the intent that they would rule on something he thought was about to come up, in his favor on something, yes. It would be totally unethical.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

So, you don't know him, nor have you ever heard of him, but you can still pass judgement on who he is? Guess if you saw a black or brown person, you would walk to the other side of the street, because of your preconceptions.

If you don't know or have even heard of someone, how can you possibly pass judgement on them?
If someone says stupid things in public, it's safe to assume he's stupid.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

If put in at the last minute with the intent that they would rule on something he thought was about to come up, in his favor on something, yes. It would be totally unethical.
Kinda like Democrats increasing the number of Justices on SCOTUS, huh?

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

So you think you can tell the future, I seriously doubt ACB has that opinion of herself. And according to the commies Trump definitely can't. So what do you think that something might be?

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

I'm sure her character is fine and she is, by all accounts I've heard, a fantastic lawyer.

That being said, she, Kav, and Gorsuch will always carry the stigma of having been appointed by the blob.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

I'm sure her character is fine and she is, by all accounts I've heard, a fantastic lawyer.

That being said, she, Kav, and Gorsuch will always carry the stigma of having been appointed by the blob.
Do you get a commission every time you say "the blob" like a 4-year-old?

The only people who think it's a stigma don't think at all.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

It is simply the immature lamentations of a child, or child-like adult, whose candidate lost an election. The person who beat her must forever be condemned.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

It is simply the immature lamentations of a child, or child-like adult, whose candidate lost an election. The person who beat her must forever be condemned.
I'd tell her to grow up, but if she hasn't by now, she's only going to get older.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

They only have to carry it for the next 40 years or so. His 4 th pick might not be so lucky.

So, you don't know him, nor have you ever heard of him, but you can still pass judgement on who he is? Guess if you saw a black or brown person, you would walk to the other side of the street, because of your preconceptions.

If you don't know or have even heard of someone, how can you possibly pass judgement on them?
We know pieces of shit when we see them, chinaman.

Wait a minute.................you said that you never heard of them, nor do you know them, but yet you can pass judgement on something you've never heard about or know about? You're just as stupid when you say that as when you are when you call me a "chinaman". I'm Scottish, Norwegian and German, with a bit of the European continent (French and English, yeah, I know it's a strange mix) thrown in. I also served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, through 4 different war zones. What have you done?

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

He is considered illegitimate by a very large number of people. So his actions are seen as illegitimate by a great many. Does anyone really take people the blob appointed seriously? Barr is a joke.

The AJ's will have that stench. Its not fair but it is the case.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

I see no ethical conflict with her accepting the nomination. She should recuse on decisions related to the voting related to the unethical person that nominated her, as that would be a conflict. That said. I have no problem with the woman any more than I have had any major problems with the opinions of Kavenaugh, and I was self certain he would be a consistent right wing tool, but have been pleasantly surprised, I think as RGB was also surprised.

Why should she recuse herself based on your fictional belief. libtardo?

Wait a minute.................you said that you never heard of them, nor do you know them, but yet you can pass judgement on something you've never heard about or know about? You're just as stupid when you say that as when you are when you call me a "chinaman". I'm Scottish, Norwegian and German, with a bit of the European continent (French and English, yeah, I know it's a strange mix) thrown in. I also served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, through 4 different war zones. What have you done?

You also forgot "faggot" in your description that rode a desk in those war zones there Rambo!

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

I see no ethical conflict with her accepting the nomination. She should recuse on decisions related to the voting related to the unethical person that nominated her, as that would be a conflict. That said. I have no problem with the woman any more than I have had any major problems with the opinions of Kavenaugh, and I was self certain he would be a consistent right wing tool, but have been pleasantly surprised, I think as RGB was also surprised.

A newly appointed supreme court justice owes their appointment to the the president that appointed them, or they would not be there. trumpsucker.

8xavpv4U_normal.jpg

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub

_____

Walter Shaub.

Walter Shaub.

A newly appointed supreme court justice owes their appointment to the the president that appointed them, or they would not be there. trumpsucker.

What about Kavanaugh and Gorsuch? Trump appointed them also. Where is the precedent? Scalia ruled in Bush v. Gore after he was nominated by Bush. Why don't you just shut up and hide your ignorance?

Biden and Obama tried to do the exact same thing, replace a conservative justice with a liberal justice in an election year. The ONLY difference is that where they failed Trump will succeed so Dems are crying and wailing and foaming at the mouth.

So, it was wrong for Obama to try to replace a justice when he was 8 months away from the election, but it's okay for Trump to replace one when he's less than 45 days from his election? Got it, you are a hypocrite.

Ear's hands were tied due to lack of senate majority and you know damn well he'd have pushed it if he'd had it. Deny it and you're lying.

Elections DO have consequences....who said that?

I walk with brown and black people all the time....in fact I just went campaigning with some. But how did that relate to this thread, the guy he's talking about is white....why do you constantly race bait, because you can't defend this tool of stupidity?

Forum List

Back