Here's a good idea: Black Freshmen Orientation

It took liberals millennia to advance us to the point where tribe did not matter.
It has takenregressives just a few decades to return us to a primitive state.
Illiberal leftist authoritarians. Control the populace by (a) controlling the language and (b) dividing everyone into competing constituencies.

Real liberals don't do either.

What about rich black kids with every advantage who fuck up? What do you call them?

Wouldn't know... do you have an example?

Here's the thing... being rich and black often means you get pulled over for a DWB while driving that car your Daddy earned.

It's stupid so I can see why you support it

It's only stupid to you because you hate the idea of black folks having a support network that we white folks get by default.

Check your privilege, Fat Irish Sow.
Did any of your parents kids not ride the short bus to school?

Attack on family members. Reported.

Black Freshman Orientation

It's important that we always strive to divide ourselves by skin color, particularly at our universities, where we want to demonstrate to our young people that we need to keep to "our own" absolutely as much as possible.

With continued and focused effort, one day we will be able to avoid exposing our young people to any words, ideas, concepts, thoughts, actions, people, skin pigmentation or groups that may cause them the slightest momentary discomfort.

Onward and upward, I say.
Universities are safe spaces for progressive fuck ups

It took liberals millennia to advance us to the point where tribe did not matter.

And when did this happen? I'm 56, It hasn't happened any time during my lifetime.

It has takenregressives just a few decades to return us to a primitive state.

Yawn, buddy, again, when did this happen?

Illiberal leftist authoritarians. Control the populace by (a) controlling the language and (b) dividing everyone into competing constituencies.

Real liberals don't do either.

Wow, Stormy Mac.... seeing a vast injustice from a one hour seminar for college Freshman...

Look, if they invited Al Sharpton and Louis Farakhan to tell these College Freshmen how to Hate Whitey, you might actually have a point here.

Telling them where the Student Union is, um, really, not so much.

Why only black freshmen ?

Go back and ready what it says.. The word "Only" appears nowhere... I know you have these reading comprehension problems.
I dont have any reading comprehension problems. The article is about black freshman you commented on it with reference only to blacks. Learn how to communicate effectively.

It just proves that Democrats have always been bigots segregation is just one of their tools. People use to fight against this sort of shit now Democrats have convinced their base that its a good thing.

Again, when did this happen? Because you know, when I was at UIC in the 1980's, we had the Black Student Organization, the Hispanic Organization, the Circle Women's Alliance (Who oddly, were all Lesbians), the GL Illini (The B got added the last year , but they didn't get the T in there until later.

They really didn't have a club for Nerdy Sci-Fi and Gaming Geeks until I started one, though. Good times. Good times.

I dont have any reading comprehension problems. The article is about black freshman you commented on it with reference only to blacks. Learn how to communicate effectively.

Did no such thing, but you have serious reading comprehension problems.

Did no such thing, but you have serious reading comprehension problems.
uh huh. Ok

JoeB131 said:
and if the University itself wanted to sponsor it, that'd be fine.
They Are
It's The University's Web Page

This is a student organization catering the needs of a specific group that might not necessarily need the same resources or have the same interests.
Too Bad
It's A University
All Their Services Should Be Available To All

It's Not Where They May Have A Special Need
Like A Tampon

Look At The 'Black Lives Matter' Emblem
Of The Sponsoring Organization
It's Marxist Black Liberation Orientation

And Remember:
Last Year Students Wanted Time Off During Classes
To Demonstrate For Social Justice Issues

Last edited:
Tehon said:
People divide themselves up. Why are they doing it?
The Blacks ??
Same Reason They Always Have
Marxist Black Liberation Theology

If They Can Make Them Feel Like It's Their Culture
It Will Be Easier To Get Them Doing It
Like The Panthers On Campus In The Sixties

Gangster White Walls
Surgical Hair Nets
Driving Around With Whistles & Pacifiers In Their Mouths
All Radio Stations Have To Be Tuned To The Same R&B Channel
Britches Hanging Around Their Butts

Make Them Clones
And They'll All March Lock-Step

midcan5 said:
Race Is Not A Myth
Talk To The Medical Profession Instead Of Social Engineers
'Social Science' Is Not A Science

The Social Construct
Is Calling Race A Social Construct
If Not
Then Why The Brouhaha
Over Rachel Dolezal And That Sean Wasshisname ??
Or The Cultural Appropriation Garbage ??

Yet People Are Allowed To Pick Their Gender

Last edited:
candycorn said:
Should sororities not be allowed to have orientations for their new pledges? I would imagine that the athletics department has tailored programs for their new recruits and walk ons; the Baptists Student Organization has their own orientation; etc… Hypochondriac commentary on perceived ills is getting to be a real problem in this nation. Having the sororities and the athletics department and the BSO work together to present opportunities for fellowship and enrichment to students who may not be aware of these other organizations is a plus in my book. That race is introduced in the OP is just more evidence of how obsessed with race the conservatives have become.
Who Said Any Of That Is Right ??
I See That This Is The Mess Universities Have Made Themselves

Universities Are The Vanguard Of Loony Leftism
They Promoted The Silly Diversity/Multi-Culti Is Our Strength
And All Those Ridiculous Offerings In Their Curricula

The Favorite Hobby Of Progs Is Dividing Into Groups
And Seeing How Many Sniveling Victims Groups They Can Create

JoeB131 said:
It never said it was "blacks only". In fact, if it is like most university groups, they had to admit anyone who wants to become a member.
How Many Black Orgs Were You A Member Of ??

JoeB131 said:
It never said it was "blacks only". In fact, if it is like most university groups, they had to admit anyone who wants to become a member.
How Many Black Orgs Were You A Member Of ??

None. Much like Groucho Marx, I wouldn't want to be part of an organization that would have me as a member.

But if it was like most university groups like the ones that were at UIC in the 1980's, I could have belonged to one if I paid the dues... that's all the university really requires.

Too Bad
It's A University
All Their Services Should Be Available To All

Which this event was...

Look At The 'Black Lives Matter' Emblem
Of The Sponsoring Organization
It's Marxist Black Liberation Orientation

Did that scare you? Wooooo...

Okay, now i'm just mocking you.

Forum List

Back