Heres a current event for you fucking loons

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I am sick to death of your fucking whinging and bleating...............shut the fuck up...................you soft American useless bastards.Grab ahold of those balls and give them a fucking squeeze and stand up for what you fucking well believe in for once in your miserable fucking lives, stand up and be counted.

This is not a political party broadcast.:eusa_whistle:

I am sick to death of your fucking whinging and bleating...............shut the fuck up...................you soft American useless bastards.Grab ahold of those balls and give them a fucking squeeze and stand up for what you fucking well believe in for once in your miserable fucking lives, stand up and be counted.

What's the current event we should be standing up for? Or do you mean we should all stand up to you?

What's the current event we should be standing up for? Or do you mean we should all stand up to you?

Stand up for yourselves you soft twat and stop blaming every fucker but you for your woes, it's called democracy:razz:

Sorry Roomy dear...

But......this is what we all are screaming at you all over there.......:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back