Oh No

I don't think Syria has anything to worry about. America doesn't attack our enemies who actually HAVE nuclear programs (Iran, North Korea) we just attack the enemies who don't. I guess it IS safer that way, on one level.

His comments, in an interview with The Associated Press in Rome, came in response to questions about an Israeli airstrike inside Syria last week. Neither Israel nor the United States has confirmed what targets the Israeli jets hit, and the government in Jerusalem has imposed a blanket restriction on the Israeli news media from reporting details about the raid.

American officials have been similarly tight-lipped, and officials who ordinarily see intelligence reports on such issues say their access has been restricted.

Naturally. Otherwise, crazy anti-Semites would be up in arms about America doing Israel's bidding in the Middle East.

Do they have any oil we can steal?

so funny that you take this type of pure conjecture over our current administration's motives so seriously.

- further proof that conjecture is all the dems have against this administration.

thank you.

so funny that you take this type of pure conjecture over our current administration's motives so seriously.

- further proof that conjecture is all the dems have against this administration.

thank you.

Did you just call ME a Dem?

:rofl:

Think after you get a f-ing sense of humor, you might want to run that by a few liberals on the board.:badgrin:

3.jpg

Gunny. If someone asks if you are a god, you say, "yes!"

:D

I think it's a time right now..that Bush..nor Israel so much as fart...being they both chow down the refried beans...fresh onions...We all have to pinch our arses from time..to time.

That fly-over by Israel is a sign..that they have to take a part in this too...(What ever "too" is)...Sounds to me something covert happened as well....even the so called truth could be that of the "Operation Iraqi Freedom Approach"...when protecting there borders.

I bet Russia..and China stomach alot..not to mention every nation in that part of the globe,when it comes to having this crap almost in there backyard.

Now Iran & Syria are the focus...or as much possible focus is being thrown at them as possible.

Israel top foes..those two countries.

We got Iraq outa the way...and diplomacy is still holding with surounding countries..by a torn piece of ass wipe.

If we pull out of Iraq..It will be that of Iran with the ties we have afterwards.

Even if 30,000 troops were to come home tomorow...Another Ship armed to the teeth will be there in the gulf that day.

The Middle East..as a whole..would not tolerate another topled government..by Bush..and especialy by Israel.

Another war...a conflict..would result in a larger war in that part of the globe.

I'll stop here..gota eat...hungry..:)

Pray for peace...even on the toilet.

:)

We have to protect Israel from the terrorists, so I fondly hope that our President finishes off Syria after we do Iran. Then, we have to unleash our forces on North Korea and finish off the terrorist commies. Our President then will have finished the annihilation of the Axis of Evil.

Forum List

Back