Here You Go WJ

He comes at things from a different perspective, but his analysis is right. You will lose your job if you criticize Jews. That's plain enough. You can't say anything about Israel without being called an "anti-Semite." That's a powerful weapon. The book he references, "They Dare to Speak Out," is a good one. Paul Findley was an Illinois Republican who couldn't stand to see what was happening.

He can spout because he's black. If a white nationalist spoke, I can guarantee you there would be a far bigger reaction.

Kathianne said:
Something just for you!

http://standwithus.com/UCI_incitement2005.asp?video=true

You would think the Zionist controlled government of the US would shut this guy down! But no, they let him rant on a state university campus.

You must have Quicktime to view it.

What an absolute psychopath. I suppose in his mind the twin towers were full of zionist IDF reservists who were about to be shipped to "the apartheid state of Israel" to kill some Palestinians? I shouldn't be surprised, I shouldn't be surprised, but it amazes me how these people can rationalize away the atrocities that are being committed in the name of Allah. This must be a terrible time to be a good Muslim, not because of the backlash due to 9/11, but because people calling themselves Muslims keep on saying ridiculous things like that person in the video.

Forum List

Back