Is it again israeli fault?

drac

Jul 26, 2004
TEL AVIV, Israel - A Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowd of young Israelis waiting outside a nightclub near Tel Aviv's beachfront promenade just before midnight Friday, killing at least three people, wounding dozens and shattering an informal Mideast truce.
<a href="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=1&u=/ap/20050225/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_explosion_10">yahoo top stories</a>

drac said:
Check the yahoo message boards, tons of claims that this was done by jews, so that jews can grab more land..... some very "briliant" merde (pardon my french)

Thanks but I avoid the Yahoo boards, my IQ doesn't need further dumbing down.

Yes, Israel needs this to grab more land. Like they couldn't just do it. Like Israel should be more lenient with these muslems then Muslems are with .. oh let's say the native Sudanese population. Or treat these Muslems amy better than Muslems treat Jews around the world. Sad fact is that Isarel could do that anytime and the world would quietly thank them. The less this globe is covered by Islamic cancer the better. So, no, Israel is not grabbing more land.

Sad fact about the bombing is that they will NEVER stop. That's because it's the duty of every Muslem to rid or subgegate the world of the non-believers. Read the Quoran sometimes. Starts off nice, but get into the later parts. Very violent and incredibly un-accepting of other's beliefs. Unless the Palestinian Authority starts to really crack down on the killers and their families, this will never never never change. Good luck Abbas !!

When will the so called moderates open their frickin' eyes. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me for the 1000th time and I'm just a bloomin' moron.

Forum List

Back