Here we go again!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I've been spending the past week interviewing with a private equity firm in Greenwich, Ct. I passed all the interviews with flying colors and had the last one yesterday, which mind you I was the 'only' one invited back a 3rd time. So, I believe the job is/was mine to lose. Things went very well yesterday and they called the agency I work with within minutes of me leaving to offer very positive feedback.

The agency in turn called me and said they are likely about ready to make an offer but want to clear my references first. Of course I had given them 5 references from the beginning that I know would be good. I'm nagging them since early afternoon yesterday to return her calls and finish this!

Excellent, very affluent town in Ct, NYC pay without the commute, FREE paid medical benefits... All around outstanding environment and perks thrown in that you would expect from a financial company.

Cross your fingers for the umpteenth time that this goes through! :laugh:

jimnyc said:
I've been spending the past week interviewing with a private equity firm in Greenwich, Ct. I passed all the interviews with flying colors and had the last one yesterday, which mind you I was the 'only' one invited back a 3rd time. So, I believe the job is/was mine to lose. Things went very well yesterday and they called the agency I work with within minutes of me leaving to offer very positive feedback.

The agency in turn called me and said they are likely about ready to make an offer but want to clear my references first. Of course I had given them 5 references from the beginning that I know would be good. I'm nagging them since early afternoon yesterday to return her calls and finish this!

Excellent, very affluent town in Ct, NYC pay without the commute, FREE paid medical benefits... All around outstanding environment and perks thrown in that you would expect from a financial company.

Cross your fingers for the umpteenth time that this goes through! :laugh:
Fingers crossed, good thoughts going your way!

Saying a prayer for you, Jim. All the other "lost" opportunities could have just been God's way of clearing the path for you to get this job!

fingerscrossed.gif

Excellent. I told you that you would get something soon! Those other people were a bit idiotic in salary expectations.

Forum List

Back