Here We Go Again.....

Kind of like the Knights of the round table
I think most of the Welsh were rather pasty looking.
I'm pretty sure most of them were but why dont they ever show the Black ones as being Black?

Not All the Knights of the Round Table Were White | Smart News | Smithsonian

01-16-14-sir-morien.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

Asclepias has been brushing up on his mythography.
He wishes he could be white.
i'd rather get sliced a billion times with a rusty razor and be thrown in an alcohol filled bathtub. Eeewwww......shudder. :laugh:
Your posts reveal otherwise.
Show me a post where I claimed I wanted to be a nasty white cave chimp like you? Eeeewwww....
laugh.gif

Damn I dont think I can take smelling like a wet dog.
Yeah, I'm sure the aroma from your fellow porch monkeys is more appealing.

Asclepias has been brushing up on his mythography.
He wishes he could be white.
i'd rather get sliced a billion times with a rusty razor and be thrown in an alcohol filled bathtub. Eeewwww......shudder. :laugh:
Your posts reveal otherwise.
Show me a post where I claimed I wanted to be a nasty white cave chimp like you? Eeeewwww....
laugh.gif

Damn I dont think I can take smelling like a wet dog.
Yeah, I'm sure the aroma from your fellow porch monkeys is more appealing.
I'm not white so I cant be a monkey. The white people I allow over to my home take baths before they come.

Whites cast for roles that were Black people. How on earth did Andromeda end up white?

Wrath%20of%20the%20Titans%20-%20Rosamund%20Pike,%20Andromeda%20Sword%20In%20Hand.jpg

There’s only one huge problem. While the myth of Perseus and Andromeda was Greek mythology, Andromeda was an Ethiopian princess. the very word Ethiopia should give you a hint. Even if they didnt mean the country itself the word itself was used to describe what later came to be called Africa. Andromeda was Black by any interpretation.
It's not like white characters haven't been make black before.

Whites cast for roles that were Black people. How on earth did Andromeda end up white?

Wrath%20of%20the%20Titans%20-%20Rosamund%20Pike,%20Andromeda%20Sword%20In%20Hand.jpg

There’s only one huge problem. While the myth of Perseus and Andromeda was Greek mythology, Andromeda was an Ethiopian princess. the very word Ethiopia should give you a hint. Even if they didnt mean the country itself the word itself was used to describe what later came to be called Africa. Andromeda was Black by any interpretation.
Name all you know so we can compare the numbers. I can already tell you whites have pretty much dominated in white washing as opposed to Black people Black washing.

Name all you know so we can compare the numbers. I can already tell you whites have pretty much dominated in white washing as opposed to Black people Black washing.
First, you have no idea what color I am. Secondly, you're only counting so you have another excuse to victimize yourself and scream "racist".

First, you have no idea what color I am. Secondly, you're only counting so you have another excuse to victimize yourself and scream "racist".
I dont have to know what color you are to ask you to name all the white characters that have been Black washed. Your color has nothing whatsoever to do with the question.

Secondly, I never victimize myself and why would I call you a racist for naming white characters that have been Black washed?

I dont have to know what color you are to ask you to name all the white characters that have been Black washed. Your color has nothing whatsoever to do with the question.

Secondly, I never victimize myself and why would I call you a racist for naming white characters that have been Black washed?
d72d5a1c13c94f929fe399b2afcf7980.png

You always victimize yourself, and pretty much every other 'black' person. You also discriminate against white people constantly. I suggest looking back on your family tree, we're all made of every race. We're all people, and color makes no difference.

You always victimize yourself, and pretty much every other 'black' person. You also discriminate against white people constantly. I suggest looking back on your family tree, we're all made of every race. We're all people, and color makes no difference.
I never victimize myself and you are deflecting from answering the question I posed. Stop stalling.. List all the white characters that have been Black washed so we can compare the numbers.

I never victimize myself and you are deflecting from answering the question I posed. Stop stalling.. List all the white characters that have been Black washed so we can compare the numbers.
I don't really care to compare numbers, since that wasn't my point in the first place. My point was only that it happens to anyone, in any way. If you want to argue numbers, go find a racist besides yourself.

I don't really care to compare numbers, since that wasn't my point in the first place. My point was only that it happens to anyone, in any way. If you want to argue numbers, go find a racist besides yourself.
I know that wasnt your point. Your point was to make an excuse for the white washing by saying it has also happened to white characters. However, I know your comment was simply a diversion from my point. Now that you have been challenged on your point you have backpedaled. Its people like you that give excuses for such conduct that cause this stuff to happen. Its ignorance like yours that causes you not to realize the wool has been pulled over your eyes by making it possible for the movie makers to imply that Andromeda was a blond white chick when nothing could be further from the truth. Ignorance like yours is one of the main supporters of racism. Willful ignorance is the engine behind racism.

I know that wasnt your point. Your point was to make an excuse for the white washing by saying it has also happened to white characters. However, I know your comment was simply a diversion from my point. Now that you have been challenged on your point you have backpedaled. Its people like you that give excuses for such conduct that cause this stuff to happen. Its ignorance like yours that causes you not to realize the wool has been pulled over your eyes by making it possible for the movie makers to imply that Andromeda was a blond white chick when nothing could be further from the truth. Ignorance like yours is one of the main supporters of racism. Willful ignorance is the engine behind racism.
It's a movie, nobody cares. I haven't backpedaled at all, I pointed out that it happens to everyone, and never made a claim that it happens more to anyone. You weren't challenging my point, you were making an excuse for complaining about a fictional character in a movie. Wool hasn't been pulled over anyone's eyes, I highly doubt the director knows much about mythology, or even cares what color anyone was. Furthermore, what perpetuates racism is people like you constantly screaming about it at everyone, when nobody actually cares. It's because of people like you that racism is even alive, because otherwise, nobody would pay attention to what color anyone is. We're all bone, and muscle on the inside, color doesn't divide us, the sheer stupidity of people insisting there's a difference, and that everyone should pay close attention to it is what does. I've debated with a lot of ignorant people on this forum, but the most ignorant person is easily you. The worst part is, I believe that this act is intentional, because nobody could possibly be this inherently stupid. You're now the first and last person to be put on my ignore list and stay there. You have no will to debate, only to scream 'racist' at everyone to avoid it like airborne herpes.

It's a movie, nobody cares. I haven't backpedaled at all, I pointed out that it happens to everyone, and never made a claim that it happens more to anyone. You weren't challenging my point, you were making an excuse for complaining about a fictional character in a movie. Wool hasn't been pulled over anyone's eyes, I highly doubt the director knows much about mythology, or even cares what color anyone was. Furthermore, what perpetuates racism is people like you constantly screaming about it at everyone, when nobody actually cares. It's because of people like you that racism is even alive, because otherwise, nobody would pay attention to what color anyone is. We're all bone, and muscle on the inside, color doesn't divide us, the sheer stupidity of people insisting there's a difference, and that everyone should pay close attention to it is what does. I've debated with a lot of ignorant people on this forum, but the most ignorant person is easily you. The worst part is, I believe that this act is intentional, because nobody could possibly be this inherently stupid. You're now the first and last person to be put on my ignore list and stay there. You have no will to debate, only to scream 'racist' at everyone to avoid it like airborne herpes.
Actually people do care. I for one care that white people keep trying to convince Black people that Black people in history were white. Yes you have backpedaled. You brought up white actors that have been Black washed but all of a sudden when i ask you for some numbers you stall then say you are not interested in the topic you brought up. Your assumption that the director doesnt know anything about the story he is directing is puerile and naive to say the least. That pretty much their entire job. You cant hear me on the internet so I am wondering what in your mind made you imagine that i am screaming? Pointing out racism to you seems to make you very uncomfortable and i suggest you go get mental help for that. I dont want a world where no one sees color. Thats stupid and impossible. I am different from you specifically because of my color, my race, and my history. You being uncomfortable with that and not knowing how to handle it is the reason for racism.

Forum List

Back