Here we go again: Duke Energy to pollute a river with toxic Coal Ash. Glad DrumpF made it okay .

Dam breach at Wilmington Duke Energy plant; coal ash could be spilling into Cape Fear River.
Duke Energy said Friday that a dam containing a large lake at Wilmington power plant has been breached by floodwaters from Florence, and it is possible coal ash from an adjacent dump is flowing into the Cape Fear River
DnoaJuFW0AE1jSu.jpg

Dam breach at Duke plant; coal ash could spill

:dunno:MAGA: Polluted rivers is the way to do so.

fyi:
2014 Dan River coal ash spill - Wikipedia

Duke Energy | Violation Tracker
View attachment 217771

DOPer MAGA Approval: Support "Duke Energy Eco-Terrorism Today!"

Plus the 2017 Tax Scam makes it profitable to do so.
I can see how you can blame Trump. A damn that was built years ago, gets damaged by a natural disaster.

A dam containing polluted water in a area that is subject to hurricanes and flooding. That is how I can blame Trump and his radical attempts to kill all regulation.

Dam breach at Wilmington Duke Energy plant; coal ash could be spilling into Cape Fear River.
Duke Energy said Friday that a dam containing a large lake at Wilmington power plant has been breached by floodwaters from Florence, and it is possible coal ash from an adjacent dump is flowing into the Cape Fear River
DnoaJuFW0AE1jSu.jpg

fyi:

View attachment 217771

Republicans don't care.

DnoaJuFW0AE1jSu.jpg

fyi:

View attachment 217771

I can see how you can blame Trump. A damn that was built years ago, gets damaged by a natural disaster.

He’s an idiotic troll. Everything bad happening in the country is President Trump’s fault, and everything good is because of the Hussein.

You are the idiotic troll. This shows the folly of Trump's attempts to undo all environmental regulations. This never should have been allowed because the area is prone to flooding due to hurricanes.

DnoaJuFW0AE1jSu.jpg

fyi:

View attachment 217771

A dam containing polluted water in a area that is subject to hurricanes and flooding. That is how I can blame Trump and his radical attempts to kill all regulation.
Then you’re an idiot. But we already knew that. These regulations had nothing to do with it. Did you bother reading the entire article? If you did and still say this, my opening comment is even more justified.

Forum List

Back