Here we go again another young female teacher mollests 16 year old boy student

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Man there's not a week goes by that this doesn't happen.

School districts have got to do a better job of hiring. This is another immature adult unable to control herself.

Linda Hardan, Substitute Teacher, Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Student

A substitute teacher is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old boy.
On Friday, Linda Hardan, 21, of Prospect Park, New Jersey, was charged with second-degree sexual assault, third-degree endangering the welfare of a child and fourth-degree criminal sexual contact, according to NJ.com.
Hardan was a substitute teacher at Manchester Regional High School, where the boy is a student.
Cops said the incident took place on Nov. 20 in Wayne, New Jersey, according to CBS New York.
NorthJersey.com reports that authorities did not say exactly where the sexual assault took place, but did note that it happened outside of school hours.
Passaic County senior assistant prosecutor Gyselle Da Silva told the site she could not disclose how authorities learned about the alleged assault as the investigation is continuing.

Linda Hardan Substitute Teacher Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Student

I made no claim on being right or not, nor does "tough shit" make any sense it doesn't affect me whether you're stuck in this sad mindset. Just making an observation, and expressing curiosity as to what happens where people get like this. Most people I interact with neighbors/coworkers/etc. don't suffer this bizarre extremist partisan malady so it is interesting.

Meanwhile back to the story..........

I wonder if parents usually end up suing school districts in most of these cases ?

It would be interesting to see a comparison of average jail terms for male vs. female offenders when victim is the opposite sex.

I made no claim on being right or not, nor does "tough shit" make any sense it doesn't affect me whether you're stuck in this sad mindset. Just making an observation, and expressing curiosity as to what happens where people get like this. Most people I interact with neighbors/coworkers/etc. don't suffer this bizarre extremist partisan malady so it is interesting.
Sounds like you don't have the ability to process the obvious. Liberals own public-ed and fucking students isn't the Hallmark of a conservative woman. It isn't rocket science.

Liberals do the darndest things.
Man that is sad, what happens in your life where you get to the point every news item is perceived as the opportunity for a random political talking point.

You poor, pathetic little man.

Poor, pathetic little weasel, you mean.

In the meantime, this 16-year-old boy is the envy of his peers and has reached stud status in their minds.

Man that is sad, what happens in your life where you get to the point every news item is perceived as the opportunity for a random political talking point.

In the meantime, this 16-year-old boy is the envy of his peers and has reached stud status in their minds.
Or depending on his maturity, could be traumatized. Regardless, it's not okay for adult teachers to screw their students.

Do these women view these youngs boys as more amicable and easier for them to mold than men their age?

You know that thought never occurred to me, and it's possible you may have just put your finger on the root of why an adult might be attracted to a kid.

It could be that the adult, especially women, may either be abused or dominated by their peers, and going after the kid allows them the sense that they are the domineering person in the relationship, and that they are in control.
It's sort of like the abused person who likely turns out to be an abuser.

You should be in the psychology field. Good show !

Do these women view these youngs boys as more amicable and easier for them to mold than men their age?

You know that thought never occurred to me, and it's possible you may have just put your finger on the root of why an adult might be attracted to a kid.

It could be that the adult, especially women, may either be abused or dominated by their peers, and going after the kid allows them the sense that they are the domineering person in the relationship, and that they are in control.
It's sort of like the abused person who likely turns out to be an abuser.

You should be in the psychology field. Good show !

I've been single for the past 2 years and I always hear women my age complain about how men my age either have too much baggage or just useless, well a 16 year old kid with his life in front of him and no real world experience might seem attractive to them. A 30 year old woman can easily mold that 16 year old into the man she wants, a man my age isn;t playing that shit.

She's not close to as hot as the last couple that have been posted about on here. But this'll still give him a little cred.

Are there any studies of the long term effects on boys from having sex with older women? Is this really child abuse or is it driven by a need to promote the concept of gender equality?

Another case of a teacher molesting a student.

This same week

Boston police investigating alleged molestation of a child with autism by a teacher’s aide
N
Boston — Police are currently investigating an incident reported by a Higgins-Lewis School employee where a child with autism, who is a student at the school, was allegedly molested by a teacher’s aide.

Parents of the 11-year-old child said that the student was fearful of reporting the incident at first because she thought that reporting it would get her into trouble.

Sounds like you don't have the ability to process the obvious. Liberals own public-ed and fucking students isn't the Hallmark of a conservative woman. It isn't rocket science.
No, sounds like I don't spend my life treating political ideologies like college football teams to cheer for and against.

I look at this news item and see a women, and a victim. The minority who are extremely narrow minded partisan retards instinctively process the world around them in angles of liberal/conservative, and I find that both intereting and sad.

Forum List

Back